PDA

View Full Version : I need a extensive guide for Mushroom Madness aps.

Overweightank
03-03-2015, 06:46 PM
I've been trying to get this Aps for so long. People say its hard, some say its bugged, some say its easy but long. I dont even know anymore. All I know is that the mushroom spawn without
question. You come into arena, you see rutger, then the mushrooms spawn in 2's and 3's around him. at this point you are really nervous, and you're doubting everything that will happen. then 2 things happen. mushrooms come at you randomely when pets are off, no one's moving. or u pull him, fighting fighting, ur doing great, then randomely a mushroom comes and boom! aps done.

* note , You cannot reset and try boss again, we did this already and no Aps was given *

Can someone link a guide or have an extensive explaination for this aps and how to get it? (I am a maul tank)

Avshow
03-03-2015, 08:35 PM
it is almost impossible now, actually this ap was designed when mushrooms were pumpkin....

Overweightank
03-03-2015, 09:35 PM
it is almost impossible now, actually this ap was designed when mushrooms were pumpkin....

Really? Wow! its my last aps. Can they legit do something about this? :/ it bothers me how little these things get addressed, I had people tell me its because one of us moved, or pulled, or pet brought. Idk who to believe. :/

extrapayah
03-03-2015, 10:33 PM
try soloing rutger, and walk only by walls when necessary, whoever responsible for spawning the mushroom, usually gets targeted first, and the more people walking to the trigger area, the more mushroom it will be, with some lucky you'll be landed on a place free of mushroom triggers, it doesn't always be near the gate

Overweightank
03-03-2015, 11:18 PM
try soloing rutger, and walk only by walls when necessary, whoever responsible for spawning the mushroom, usually gets targeted first, and the more people walking to the trigger area, the more mushroom it will be, with some lucky you'll be landed on a place free of mushroom triggers, it doesn't always be near the gate

Okay, Trying solo, and not to always stay at gate. Got it, Ty :)

Avshow
03-03-2015, 11:51 PM
when mushroom was pumpkin, this ap was quite easy, just stay at leftdown cornor and take boss there,pumpkins would not follow, btw, old arena have larger room space

Cray
03-04-2015, 01:52 AM
If u hug the right wall (maybe left wall too, not sure) from the moment the count-down starts till the fight is over, shrooms will not appear.

I think its easiest if u solo cuz in a pt almost always one person leaves wall and then shrooms will spawn..

For myself I made a solo pt and went in arena, and just hug right wall and check boss.
if it was rutger I'd fought him with the thing mentioned above, if another boss I'd just leave arena, remake solo pt and try again, hoping for rutger..
Sry if unclear, my English not that good

justhell
03-04-2015, 02:27 AM
Stay closed to the wall (right/left) after rutger almost die move lil bit to central area (just lil bit maybe 2 or 3 step) to trigering mushroom spawn,try to pull one mushroom (not too many mushroom usually at the first spawn) avoid that explode then kill rutger. That how I got that APs (or just lucky beginer :D)

Xorrior
03-04-2015, 03:40 AM
OP, grab the most powerful rogue on your friendlist, hug the right wall tighter than your wallet. Protect that rogue at all costs! Literally stand on the rogue. Fight! You will get your AP. If you aggro the mushrooms, then remember to don't do that again XD.

If you fail just repeat and rinse!

Dex Scene
03-04-2015, 03:43 AM
I never got this Ap too.
Unfortunately this was my last and only arena ap remaining to get when in the old arena it was pumpkin.
Too bad it was easier and I didn't know it would get this impossible.
I have done this alot never got the Ap. Then remi said the boss can't be reset. Once the ap is missed it is missed till next time you get rutger and mushroom again.

I hug right wall and no mushroom appears bt in sometimes one or two mushroom appears.
Anyway I might try harder.

Rx8
03-04-2015, 06:30 AM
I've been trying to get this Aps for so long. People say its hard, some say its bugged, some say its easy but long. I dont even know anymore. All I know is that the mushroom spawn without
question. You come into arena, you see rutger, then the mushrooms spawn in 2's and 3's around him. at this point you are really nervous, and you're doubting everything that will happen. then 2 things happen. mushrooms come at you randomely when pets are off, no one's moving. or u pull him, fighting fighting, ur doing great, then randomely a mushroom comes and boom! aps done.

* note , You cannot reset and try boss again, we did this already and no Aps was given *

Can someone link a guide or have an extensive explaination for this aps and how to get it? (I am a maul tank)

If you prefer, Hit me up (mage char whahaha) i might be able to help you out. I dont aggro at all and i learned some teqs for APs.

Candylicks
03-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Now that it's slow again I'll see if we can work out a good strategy for the guild owt. I did complete it with the new arena, and it was pure luck. It was standing mid at the bottom with 3 rogues and a very quick dps. We had 2 genies and a singe at the time.

ilhanna
03-04-2015, 08:28 AM
This was my last Arena AP too. I did it a few weeks ago the way someone suggested it on a forum thread. When I saw that it was Rutger, my party (bonesaw warrior, kershal mage and me, mythic rogue with legendary bow) went to the middle of right wall. I dropped veil, shot one normal attack to lure Rutger to within warrior's melee range. Warrior used HoR to divert aggro. Mage and I used dmg pets (we were both on Abaddon for the armor), warrior used Kelvin. Mage and I just attacked nonstop and I dropped veil each time it was ready. When no crystal, obelisk, poison, proximity circle, or spider spawned I knew this was it. All we had to do was survive long enough till Rutger died. The warrior just kept using one taunt skill after another. It didn't take very long and I got it.

Thanks to Warhorseman and Gurukay, I'm a Dimensional Gladiator now. :)

Soundlesskill
03-04-2015, 08:39 AM
I want to say try with a speed elixir and a speed pet, run around the edges and charge nox if you're a rouge. It's near impossible for tanks and mages, but I don't know if it works, haven't tried. I got it in the Shuyal Gladitor Arena too.

ilhanna
03-05-2015, 05:53 PM
In fact one of my officers just got the ap less than an hour ago with the method I described above. He is also a maul warrior. The rest of the trio was the same: me, mythic rogue on legendary bow; and a kershal mage, except he is now on imbued security. The three of us had Grimms on.

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 02:29 PM
Finaly got this Ap done. Now iam dimensional gladiator ^=^
We were 4 rogues.
When we saw rutger, we hugged and kissed right bottom wall.
We fought rutger.
When there no curse poison or vortex spawned knew it was mushroom.
As if it were spider, spiders would have drop from sky already while going to right wall.
Anyway fought rutger without moving atall. No mushroom spwaned. But Boom Got mushroom Ap when rutger died ^=^
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/06/58ec23c41cb4b31823cda5a46e801ad5.jpg

Haligali
03-11-2015, 09:13 AM
Finaly got this Ap done. Now iam dimensional gladiator ^=^
We were 4 rogues.
When we saw rutger, we hugged and kissed right bottom wall.
We fought rutger.
When there no curse poison or vortex spawned knew it was mushroom.
As if it were spider, spiders would have drop from sky already while going to right wall.
Anyway fought rutger without moving atall. No mushroom spwaned. But Boom Got mushroom Ap when rutger died ^=^
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/06/58ec23c41cb4b31823cda5a46e801ad5.jpg

I got this ap now with regular farming, didnt noticed any mushroom and boom achievement. We usually stick to right wall so no enviroments, but be careful with prox.

Dex Scene
03-11-2015, 10:07 AM
I got this ap now with regular farming, did noticed any mushroom and boom achievement. We usually stick to right wall so no enviroments, but be careful with prox.
Same here. Didnt notice mushroom too. :) gratz

mmaachilles211
03-11-2015, 10:14 AM
This aps is ridiculous -_- I've been trying for months I just have no luck finding rutger with shrooms and the few times I do no one wants to do aps... pain in the butt and last one I need>:c

Haligali
03-11-2015, 10:47 AM
This aps is ridiculous -_- I've been trying for months I just have no luck finding rutger with shrooms and the few times I do no one wants to do aps... pain in the butt and last one I need>:c

Actually, it is easier than in old arena where you need to lure a pumpkin then pull rutger after fast before pumpkin respawn. Now the trick is just stick to right wall spam skills and dont move the curzor.

mmaachilles211
03-11-2015, 01:29 PM
Actually, it is easier than in old arena where you need to lure a pumpkin then pull rutger after fast before pumpkin respawn. Now the trick is just stick to right wall spam skills and dont move the curzor.

What kind of pet would u use? Full myth mage that runs fireball lightning ice and shield. Also would u suggest soloing or going in a small or pull pt? Ty for the info

ilhanna
03-11-2015, 02:08 PM

Don't try find Rutger with mushroom. Find Rutger. When you do, go to right wall and start the fight. If enrage obelisk/spider/poison/proximity ring/vortex crystal spawns adjust tactics accordingly, finish the boss, and look again. When none of the above appears, you get mushroom for sure and all you have to do is survive. The several time I and my guildmates got the AP we were just farming arena, not specifically looking to nail this AP. We just drifted to the right side wall whenever we saw Rutger.

Jazzi
03-11-2015, 02:14 PM
I personally had a different approach then Hali.

First I put on legendary gear only, so that I could check it it is doable for any player.

Then I started creating a ghost party, entering arena to see what the first boss was and if it were not ruthger leaving it. Commands needed for that are "/partyi aaa" and "/partyl".

When I eventually got ruthger with the mushrooms environment I used blinky (for its slow and toxin), a speed elixir and as a rogue nox bolt with its range upgrade. It is important to use nox with this upgrade and charge it, because with ruthger's clones and the mushrooms it is quite hard to actually hit the real ruthger. Ofc one would be able to kill him eventually even without nox, but a longer fight just increases the chances of making a mistake and getting hit by a mushroom.

It took me 4 minutes to kill him in legendary gear and solo. Did it on the first try. It took me about 2 hours to spawn him with this environment as a first boss. It those two hours also found the replacement challenger twice. :-)

All this being said, if you would try to solo it as a tank, Hali's approach is probably better ;-). As a rogue in legendary gear you just cant tank the boss alone. Anyway now i know that at least this is achievable in gear for 50 k :-)

ilhanna
03-11-2015, 02:17 PM
What kind of pet would u use? Full myth mage that runs fireball lightning ice and shield. Also would u suggest soloing or going in a small or pull pt? Ty for the info

I would suggest getting a warrior that's good at tanking to better ensure survivability (since one of the condition for the AP is noone dying in the encounter). The warrior I went with when I got this AP rotated chest splitter, windmill and juggernaut, and timed his heal perfectly my hp (I was on my rogue) never dropped at all. Having a rogue in pt helps as well, so you don't have to fight long. Best if the rogue has smoke veil that gives the whole party more armor. I would say use dmg pet for dps class or combine dmg and debuff pets (Blinky, Grimm are nice), and Kelvin for warrior. Having everyone taking turns using Kelvin on boss might be safer, but makes for longer fight.

Good luck, Achilles! :)

mmaachilles211
03-11-2015, 03:01 PM
I would suggest getting a warrior that's good at tanking to better ensure survivability (since one of the condition for the AP is noone dying in the encounter). The warrior I went with when I got this AP rotated chest splitter, windmill and juggernaut, and timed his heal perfectly my hp (I was on my rogue) never dropped at all. Having a rogue in pt helps as well, so you don't have to fight long. Best if the rogue has smoke veil that gives the whole party more armor. I would say use dmg pet for dps class or combine dmg and debuff pets (Blinky, Grimm are nice), and Kelvin for warrior. Having everyone taking turns using Kelvin on boss might be safer, but makes for longer fight.

Ty very much for all of the feed back :D

Haligali
03-11-2015, 04:52 PM

Yea a warrior is welcome, i mostly run arena with 1 warrior,its a bit slower but less ankhs. Just dont use shadow pierce, tell the warrior dont use skyward smash and dont move the joystick left, you may can kite a bit walking on the wall, but dont move too far or before the blade door.

Excuses
03-12-2015, 07:03 AM
I just got mine 2mins ago.
/partyi and /partyl solo to check the first boss, found the boss (luckily), saw rulter is out, stick on right wall, used at to pull him, changed to cs and wm and used them only. I didn't even dare to use heal and jugg. I didn't touch joystick but spammed pots with my left hand(used about 150 pots I think). And used Sam which has small aa area just in case, nothing spawned, and got the ap.
Took me about 3-5mins to finish him I think.

Good luck to all.

Hanschey
03-13-2015, 03:01 AM
Got this ap before they Nerf breeze with a party of two. We stayed close to the right side wall and use op breeze(now history) and just attacked. Rutger had no chance since 2 breeze was enough to stun him forever :)