PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Kill Balefort CASTLE Goblin King

AbuX
03-13-2011, 09:46 PM
Can he be kited? Those bomb guys get me every time!

Doubletime
03-13-2011, 09:51 PM
Best thing to do is have a full party and have a bird or mage with ranged attack keep one eye out for the bombers. Shoot them before they get to the group. The rest concentrate on the goblin king.

AbuX
03-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Darn, I'm standing here... cleared the whole place but for him, got nobody in-game, got no friends on... guess I either wait until someone accidentally comes in and hope they don't leave, or just keep banging my head against the wall.

Palyna
03-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Yea, I think full party needed, the mage and bear also can use fire storm / stomp to push the bombers away before they get to you.

Ayrilana
03-13-2011, 09:57 PM
You still need help?

AbuX
03-13-2011, 09:58 PM
yes i do! thanks!

AbuX
03-13-2011, 10:05 PM
thanks for the save Ayrilana. Much appreciated!

Fyrce
03-14-2011, 01:25 AM
You can kite him. When the bomb guys appear, you can move around the room, group them and stomp them. They will move around with you and bunch. But anyways, you want to stomp them. I'm assuming you're melee and aren't ranged. Also, I haven't tested this a lot, but I think if you keep the king stunned, he doesn't call. At least when the king is stunned, there are not any bomb guys for a long time.

Move to the side so they also move, stomp them. Go back to king. If the bomb guys aren't dead, repeat when you can stomp again. You do have to be a bit more careful if you are alone since any of those guys can wipe you.

You can also try Join Game, Filter for Balefort and goblin for goblin stronghold. There seem to be game periodically. Join one and remind your teammate to use ranged skills to kill bomb guys. And of course, to kill immediately.

KingFu
03-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Its pretty basic, kite the boss, and whenever the bombers come in, just use aoe to take em out. They fall down fairly easily, just requires you to be ready and to be able to kill them quickly. A full party helps a lot, and a Mage can do wonders when the bombers appear due to their aoe skills.