PDA

View Full Version : The Future of Mythic/Imbued sets?

Thexkid
03-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Ive heard this question asked alot. What will be best next cap? Will Imbued stay the same or be upgradable to 46. Also will mythics be upgradable again? It seems like abit of a possible problem or possible wrong choice being made by sts resulting in nerfs and future price jumps/drops, rage threads etc..

Anyways i think ive thought up a solution. Im unsure if anyone else thought of this before me or not, but... come out with a recipe and add it to the new expansion content making it farmable or purchasable from a farmable currency(like teeth). This recipe will make new varied armor/helm sets combining mythic set with an imbued set(varies) each helm/suit would be done separately with an ingot and a dragonbar. This would utilize everything and solve that whole dilemma. Also would add build depth because the end result set would vary and have different "primary stats" for example making a rogue set with imbued of will would have high armor, tactics high crit, brutality hp, and potency would add dmg and mana stats to the newly crafted hybrid armor. 2 recipes would be required one for each the helm and the armor.

Pirate Captain
03-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Yeah and you get killstreaks in ctf so I can call down a nuke on the enemies I like the way you think sun

rstilzchen
03-04-2015, 05:26 PM
I shared same thoughts in gc a couple of times. With adding of mythic thingy needed for crafting from locked crate it would be total win for all: all content is playable and sts get money for new implementation.

Bellaelda
03-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Yeah we've been talking a lot and I think combining these two to make a better set might be the way to go too. It'll keep a reason to get each piece and finish the quests and give us something other to go for. Not sure exactly how to do it, but seems like a good option to me too.

Otahaanak
03-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Why does everyone believe that armor should be upgraded in the first place? STS created this issue with mythic armor and upgrade quest, and I'm sure regrets the decision. Bottom line is if this is allowed it will kill endgame farming. And endgame farming is essential to a healthy game economy. Kalizza said it better than I can in another post on the topic.

Just no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Energizeric
03-04-2015, 07:47 PM
Looks like there has been a breakout again.......

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133608-Addicted-to-upgrades

Thexkid
03-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Why does everyone believe that armor should be upgraded in the first place? STS created this issue with mythic armor and upgrade quest, and I'm sure regrets the decision. Bottom line is if this is allowed it will kill endgame farming. And endgame farming is essential to a healthy game economy. Kalizza said it better than I can in another post on the topic.

Just no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must have not completely thoroughly read through my whole entire originally posted thread(lol). I clearly stated how certain endgame farmed items could be implemented. When the level cap changes what do you think will happen with all of these current farmed endgame items such as dragonbar ingot and chests which contain imbued? I think they will drop in value(unless it could be countered by elites being harder due to new level 46 scale)(but what if the items arent good enough anymore :S less farm value in older content). Ive thought alot about the possible problems with my idea and also how it would help the value of items. And really its quite genius. :D@Energizeric go make a guild named <negative> and invite serancha please! Ty ;)

Kriticality
03-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Why would people be upset about buying mythics recently? It's unlikely that there would be many sets better and it's not like they purchased the best anyway. So instead of 2nd best, they might be 3rd or 4th best. I don't think that all gear in next cap will be that much better. Of course I don't know for a fact, but mythic gear will likely still be fairly playable at the next cap. Imbued is far newer and people spent farm more than the mythics. 10-50m+ a set.

Mind you imbued aren't the normal legendary gear either. The normal 41 legendaries that you imbue are dark Crystal sets.

Zylx
03-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Upgrading equipment to a higher level is a terrible idea. It defeats the purpose of farming for new gear.

Thexkid
03-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Upgrading equipment to a higher level is a terrible idea. It defeats the purpose of farming for new gear.

How would this be considered "unfarmable" new gear?

Kriticality
03-04-2015, 11:01 PM
All of the ingredients besides recipe is farmable old gear. The idea is good, the ingredients are not imo. Imbued system has it right. All farmable. All new ingredients. That is what makes economy thrive. It introduced planarite ingots, recipes for new farmable currency (frags), planar essence, dark crystal equipment. Not to mention the elite planar chest market. If new mythics come out, I'm sure they will be good but old mythics are done. The tombs made is so everyone that can farm them can make millions. This is the type of wonderful end game content that people that farm for their gold are looking for. I sold a rogue mythic helm for 450k the other day. A set cost around the same as an entangled bow. I vote new content for a new expansion. Let these level 26 and 31 mythics die or be used for people that choose to be at a level where they are effective. Same with fang, doom, and lunar.

Zylx
03-04-2015, 11:21 PM
How would this be considered "unfarmable" new gear?
When I say "farming" I mean farming for new gear, not a quest for farming ingredients to upgrade old gear.

Thexkid
03-04-2015, 11:26 PM
When I say "farming" I mean farming for new gear, not a quest for farming ingredients to upgrade old gear.

In the end result its farming for new gear.

Sceazikua
03-05-2015, 01:12 AM
the idea of upgrading again sounds good, but there are problems too. For example, think it this way, what if every time an expansion comes they upgrade again because the thing is weak, after 10 seasons when a new player comes to AL I dont think they will spend a year farming to upgrade 10 times. That would discourage newer players a lot, while the old ones cheer in joy that their same armor could be used for years.
Solution? I think they should turn it into something that disapear when used (egg etc.) or something that doesnt grant stats (vanity), ofcourse on people's choice if they want to. That will make it not essential, while still gives the players something.

Thexkid
03-05-2015, 02:16 AM
the idea of upgrading again sounds good, but there are problems too. For example, think it this way, what if every time an expansion comes they upgrade again because the thing is weak, after 10 seasons when a new player comes to AL I dont think they will spend a year farming to upgrade 10 times. That would discourage newer players a lot, while the old ones cheer in joy that their same armor could be used for years.
Solution? I think they should turn it into something that disapear when used (egg etc.) or something that doesnt grant stats (vanity), ofcourse on people's choice if they want to. That will make it not essential, while still gives the players something.

I see Exactly what u mean with upgrading too much(being a drug/contagious like eric said). Id expect an Arcane armor set around lv56 cap(lets not move too fast, but not too slow). This is just a temporary solution that gives us a chance to start over later if we wish to do so ;) remember we r all in this together guys!! Lets all work together and make this the best game of all time!

carmine_blade
03-05-2015, 04:15 AM
I don't think mythics OR imbued should be upgradeable.

Lovingly
03-05-2015, 05:53 AM
Orrrr... make it to a similar methods to pocket legends crafting? People would love that I think, I forgot what the purple weapons was called... Looks kinda purple but once you got all the ingredient that the blacksmiths needs.. it's boom! turns into demonic set! upgraded levels, in stats, nice shiny black firy set! no fuss of drawing out another new gear so people could earn it through 1 meal a day when everybody already have it y'knooow

Pillowhead
03-05-2015, 10:10 AM
I agree with that Imbued should not get useless cause of this, but it's still Legendary, so I don't think anything will happend.
Mythics tho, they should NOT get any new upgrades, they should be trashed, my opinions x

nevercan
03-05-2015, 10:35 AM
I woudnt care if thre woud be lvl 46 mythc set is best so long it isnt the same set we are using for a decade

rstilzchen
03-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Lol I glanced to comments quickly because I like the proposed idea. Looks like people even don’t know what they want. Ones-dropable and usable gear from elites can’t keep the attention of farmer’s long time, because prices drop fast. Poor locked crate items cause a negative reaction from most part of players. New content (planar arena and tombs, what I still recognize for a new) won’t farmable zone (only best items call attention). Only craftable items from many elements solve the problem. Crafting old mythics + imbued + … it’s just a suggestion, based on info we know, ideally devs can offer us something better and same effective.
For all, who still disagree or who lazy to read. This game is almost always game of one map (Elite,event,tombs - at any time 95% of end game players plays same map). That’s what I’m and Boa talking about.

Thexkid
04-17-2015, 10:13 PM
Bumpity Bump! ;D

Eski
04-18-2015, 04:26 AM
Imbued is a upgrades dark crystal armor....you guys just want to keep your stuff exclusive and powerful..thats not bad but saying a mythic upgrade in any kind of a quest would be a bad idea is pretty dumb

Wazakesy
04-18-2015, 04:49 AM
The future?

*looks into crystal ball*

Avaree
04-18-2015, 06:29 AM
Imbued is a upgrades dark crystal armor....you guys just want to keep your stuff exclusive and powerful..thats not bad but saying a mythic upgrade in any kind of a quest would be a bad idea is pretty dumb

As long as I have something to farm, thats hard to obtain and can't be exploited by botters or plat farmers, I'm extremely happy :)

Lunareclipsee
04-18-2015, 06:30 AM
Y makes thing so complicated, In the end the old mythic gear and ingredient still useful and ppl has a lot of work to do for it, no more questions abt"wat we goin to do wit old mythic gear" for average and poor player :)

Eski
04-18-2015, 06:52 AM
As long as I have something to farm, thats hard to obtain and can't be exploited by botters or plat farmers, I'm extremely happy :)

This is my point ,thx

Wutzgood
04-18-2015, 07:46 AM
Please no more armor upgrades. When the new cap comes let the old gear die and bring out new gear.

Enterradora
04-18-2015, 09:51 AM
Ive heard this question asked alot. What will be best next cap? Will Imbued stay the same or be upgradable to 46. Also will mythics be upgradable again? It seems like abit of a possible problem or possible wrong choice being made by sts resulting in nerfs and future price jumps/drops, rage threads etc..

Anyways i think ive thought up a solution. Im unsure if anyone else thought of this before me or not, but... come out with a recipe and add it to the new expansion content making it farmable or purchasable from a farmable currency(like teeth). This recipe will make new varied armor/helm sets combining mythic set with an imbued set(varies) each helm/suit would be done separately with an ingot and a dragonbar. This would utilize everything and solve that whole dilemma. Also would add build depth because the end result set would vary and have different "primary stats" for example making a rogue set with imbued of will would have high armor, tactics high crit, brutality hp, and potency would add dmg and mana stats to the newly crafted hybrid armor. 2 recipes would be required one for each the helm and the armor.

I think this would be bad idea; why?

Atm the owners of imbued sets are, lets say 10% of endgame ppl, If u need both sets to upgrade a new gear to 46 that means dark cry/imbued sets will keep the price, so ppl who already got the imbueds (for 6-8 months atm) will get more boost in stats, so the gap between average and max geared ppl will get higher, and as i know sts said they working on reduce that gap.

just my 5c

Kingofninjas
04-18-2015, 12:48 PM
Its unreasonable to expect your level 41 armor to be the best at lvl 46 as well. It is admittedly the pattern sts is following, but I disagree with it. You enjoyed having top end gear, and now its time to farm or buy some more. However, planar tomb chest should continue to drop dark crystal gear of level 46, which can then be upgraded to level 46 imbued sets. The mythic set is so old that I would rather melt mine than have to use it for another reason.

As remiem announced, there will be another armor set coming out, and hopefully it will be able to compete with imbued sets. I just feel that people should not be able to keep upgrading gear to ensure it remains the best. That's not how a RPG should be IMO. In an rpg, we should have to constantly farm for new and better gear.

Oursizes
04-18-2015, 02:12 PM
Using both mythic and imbued to upgrade to another gear? What about those who can't afford imbued, if they keep their price? I wouldn't be surprised if sts did this to widen the gap between the rich and poor even more, however. There's very few MMOs which make you upgrade your gears to another level cap. This is because they run out of ideas.

rstilzchen
04-18-2015, 03:59 PM
I just can't understand those who complain about some ppl can't afforf imbued. If new best gear will come through locked crates they won't be able afford it. If new best gear will come by way similar with current imbued, they won't be able afford it. If new best gear will be dropable from elite maps, like it always was, farming elites will finish 2-3 weeks later after seasons start.
In my dreams, the way for obtaining new best gear its complicated crafting which include ingredients from existing maps and new maps.

Ardbeg
04-18-2015, 05:18 PM
let the old gear go! i could understand if you hang onto your investments if one seaon would only last three months. but now with over a year for a season...

mythic gear upgrades killed farming for two (three) seasons now, we only were able to farm with decent profit during events or the first days of a cap, while the event s at the same time killed elite farming.

We need things to farm. if it isn t competitive pvp/twink/lb runner gear or pets, it probably won t make gold (unless it s rare vanities dropping in elites like in SL, one can dream...)

Without new desireable gear, we don t need a cap at all. what for? we can just go on with events if all the new cap brings us is an upgrade quest.

hand the old gear over to twinks and enjoy the hunt!

someone who uses mythic/legendary gear now won t loose much. i repeat that if you protest, look at the prices of freshly farmed gear after the cap and compare that to current sets.

someone with imbueds/arcane ring will still be competitive next season.

what i really would like to see is: more extreme diversity in gear/gems so there s no clearly best armor and more sets are needed for different use cases overall.

Kriticality
04-18-2015, 05:37 PM
Exactly Ard

twoxc
04-18-2015, 07:54 PM
sound complicated lol. all I know is. Which ever direction sts decide to take lol it's always gonna mess up one class, rather it's the poor/middle/rich. Its gonna mess one or two up. Can't satisfied all 3.

Bluebatthing
04-18-2015, 08:09 PM
It's funny how the majority of the filthy rich are all about new gear because they have the mean to obtain it while the majority of the poor want to keep/upgrade their old gear because they probably went broke after buying them. Me, I'm dirt poor and I play the game just to keep up with the drama :-v

Ardbeg
04-18-2015, 08:21 PM
It's funny how the majority of the filthy rich are all about new gear because they have the mean to obtain it while the majority of the poor want to keep/upgrade their old gear because they probably went broke after buying them. Me, I'm dirt poor and I play the game just to keep up with the drama :-v

the opposite is true. do you want mythics and imbueds upgraded, and the gap stays at it is and the cap is pointless as economy stays on halt, or do you want the opportunity to farm for new gear (new good legendaries sell 3-4m a piece after cap)? the rich with imbueds have more to loose in their gear but know how the economy works and how to make it work for them.

before the cap: join a good pve guild and accept suggestions
after the cap update: level as fast as you can and sell everything instantly. this brings you millions (a lot of it if done right) and you can get over loosing your old gear fast.
please note, this is not to mock you or anyone else, but by insisting on keeping gear for now a few hundred k, you forfeit the opportunity to make many millions.

and you don t need expensive gear to farm new elites. usually the cheapest high armor gear does well, you just can t expect fast runs, so not only the rich have the means to obtain new gear. please think about how you want to make money if everyone just upgrades his gear!

Candylicks
04-18-2015, 08:28 PM
This exactly. I can deal with whatever they throw at us, as long as we have new content to play and stuff to farm! I totally don't care if it's in the form of upgrades or new sets.

And yes. Omg the Plat farmers and botters have once again wrecked anything in locked. Eh -

CheifR
04-18-2015, 08:36 PM

Damn I already can't get imbued now I'm gonna need dragonite bars for new armor ?;-;

azagreoralu
04-19-2015, 11:22 AM
In my opinion mythic armor isn't very good and should have been done away with long ago. As for imbued it will still be a good armor after the level cap. We need a new type of armor that we can farm but is very rare. We could also have a new crafted armor like imbued. But like others have said if we keep upgrading old armor it will ruin the economy. (Note i am not a "end game player")

Oursizes
04-19-2015, 01:00 PM
It seems as if every time players have a chance to make gold, sts screws up the economy by doing 47% off locks or 2x arcane weekend, etc. And let's not forget pet crates too. (This is how plat users became richer, and the gap between rich and poor became wider)Anyways, as far as mythic armor goes, it shouldn't be upgraded. I'm in the sort of middle of the spectrum for gears, and I'm saying that mythics shouldn't be upgraded. Why? It gives people nothing to farm, nothing to make money from. And even after the new gears come out, only the "lucky" ones will be able to loot it, due to all these random number generators this game lives off of. So before we all argue with each other here, lets remember who's pulling the strings(sts). I doubt that there will be many ways to make gold the next expansion also. Sts will probably just screw up the economy again, leaving non plat users in the dust, and keeping their loyal customers on their thrones. The pattern will continue.

Bluebatthing
04-19-2015, 01:07 PM
You are right, and I'm only speaking from what I see on this forum, but we won't know what the rest of the AL population want do we? From what I see, mythic gear are still selling in the CS. It could be rich players who don't care about losing a mil when the gear become obsolete, or it could be players who cannot afford better, more expensive gear. Point is, if you're one who had just spend all the gold you have on a Mythic set so you can at least attempt to run a few profitable map to earn some gold, you wouldn't want it to be useless at expansion do you? You can counter by saying that people should wait until the expansion to spend, but what can one do in the mean time when you don't have the ability to run tombs/arena, which seem to be the only places worth farming right now?

If you run around with maxed out gear, you are rich, period, whether it's through hard work/luck/or whatever else got you to that point. And who doesn't want to earn money if you're playing AL? All I'm hoping for is that STS make the new expansion farmable for the common folks, not just for the elite few, regardless of what they do with gear for the expansion.
There's about 5 people on these forums that want to upgrade mythics. They're just really loud and obnoxious about it, so it seems like more. They are not the "majority of the poor".

The rest of the people want some way to make money, so they don't fall into the "poor" category. You may assume these people are filthy rich because their names are well-known on the forums. However, that is not always the case. For example, people think I have hundreds of millions of gold, whereas the fact is that most "poor players" have more gold than I currently do.

However, I'm capable of reversing this situation by making good use of my time and skills and earn my keep, rather than whining on the forums about being poor.

Keep in mind people, that nowhere does it say Orcslayer will be the best gear or even decent. We have not seen the stats yet.

Kharjojo
04-19-2015, 01:31 PM
There's about 5 people on these forums that want to upgrade mythics. They're just really loud and obnoxious about it, so it seems like more. They are not the "majority of the poor".

The rest of the people want some way to make money, so they don't fall into the "poor" category. You may assume these people are filthy rich because their names are well-known on the forums. However, that is not always the case. For example, people think I have hundreds of millions of gold, whereas the fact is that most "poor players" have more gold than I currently do.

However, I'm capable of reversing this situation by making good use of my time and skills and earn my keep, rather than whining on the forums about being poor.

Keep in mind people, that nowhere does it say Orcslayer will be the best gear or even decent. We have not seen the stats yet.

I totally agree with Serancha here.. why a lot of players thinks that imbued sets = plat/rich? I've got an imbued set and, believe me guys, i'm not so rich as you may think lol.
When i see the imbued stats on forum i've decided to use all my free time farming for crystal fragments and planar chests.. and my gold too, of course, for ankhs, lix and all the necessary for running at my best in planar tombs, for ingots, essences, recipes!!
Well, i opened my 20 chests and i was lucky (lol.. more than 10m in cs at the time) cause i've found out 2 dark crystal pieces for war, sold it and bought the crystal pieces for me!
This game require patience, skillness, and good friend to run with (i've said good friends, not op friends :D)
I know is hard to afford this kind of set without gold to spend, but running for fun and with a target is better, my guess, than running only for gold-gold-gold.

Peace and sorry for my English :3

CheifR
04-19-2015, 01:31 PM
I understood that you are forums worm without any knowledges about game and without you own precise point and arguments. Chatterbox.
I haven't been on the forums in months and it takes literally 2mins tops to write these responses I don't see a point here just you saying "tough luck" in ur own way. And my response to the comment above the one I responded to is already written out on my original response to u(little more difficult to quote people on mobile). A lot of these are again proving my point about mainly only the ppl who already had money are benefitting from the new content while even when others reach the lvl cap they are in a way still unable to run these maps and have to stick with enjoying old content for about a year more when they get new gear but turns out theirs something better already

Ayrtona
04-19-2015, 01:50 PM
Is there a way I can get mythic armour for my warrior class. I don't want to use it, just to sell it, so I don't want to buy it in auction or open locked crates to get it. I'm after a way to farm it or something like that.

Serancha
04-19-2015, 07:55 PM
You are right, and I'm only speaking from what I see on this forum, but we won't know what the rest of the AL population want do we? From what I see, mythic gear are still selling in the CS. It could be rich players who don't care about losing a mil when the gear become obsolete, or it could be players who cannot afford better, more expensive gear. Point is, if you're one who had just spend all the gold you have on a Mythic set so you can at least attempt to run a few profitable map to earn some gold, you wouldn't want it to be useless at expansion do you? You can counter by saying that people should wait until the expansion to spend, but what can one do in the mean time when you don't have the ability to run tombs/arena, which seem to be the only places worth farming right now?

If you run around with maxed out gear, you are rich, period, whether it's through hard work/luck/or whatever else got you to that point. And who doesn't want to earn money if you're playing AL? All I'm hoping for is that STS make the new expansion farmable for the common folks, not just for the elite few, regardless of what they do with gear for the expansion.

What would be the point of working for 2+ years to earn top gear, if someone could start now and within a month get to the point where they can do all the same things? The planar arena can be run just fine with icescale or other event gear - it just takes a bit longer than it would for a maxed player.

The planar tombs were designed for players who have worked hard and earned their way to that difficulty level. The fact that there is little reward in the way of loot is a different issue, but the fact is that long-term players need a reason to obtain that gear. Not everyone enjoys PvP.

The main issue I think you are referring to is that there was never any better loot added to this season's elite maps (Tinderin) after their release over a year ago. The armour was not better than mythic, which was one issue, and then when the event gear came along, the only thing worth farming was weapons. Then there were 3 releases of mythic weapons, crashing the market for even those. We had 6 months of issues with loot in the new arena also.

So in short, I agree that there should be farmable items that people can make money on in normal elite maps, and STS needs to keep this up-to-date if they are going to have such long seasons. However, one must remember that it wouldn't only be lower-geared players farming those items, so there will always be the issue of maxed gears being able to farm faster and therefore get more chances at loot.

Thexkid
04-19-2015, 08:00 PM
I originally created this thread to ask the question and give an idea. My idea may not be the best, and i think it probably wont be applied. Mythics will most likely stay the same. Planar arena and planar tombs most likely will scale up and be 46 elites and the imbued recipes available from the npc should end up being for lv46 imbued. Elite Planar tombs chests will drop your level of dark crystal which would be lv46. They could scale up the mythic pendant recipes also making the newly post expansion looted recipe a 46version. All this would bring alot of value to farming Elites. Not to mention farmable items from the new content expansion maps that they will add. Tbh i would just like to know and not be told one thing and another happen.. theres alot thats unknown and gets changed and it all affects and sways the market. You cant even believe what sts says until it actually happens even then it can change over night, for example when they said singe egg would be the main crafting component for upgrading to a nekro egg. Singe sky rocketed, then its was changed :/ we learn as we go i guess :)

Dex Scene
04-19-2015, 11:52 PM
This game require patience, skillness, and good friend to run with (i've said good friends, not op friends :D)

However I vote for new better gears which is farmable but I disagree here.
this game does require More luck and luck and some more luck only!!

I have never looted a single planar chest!!
The planar chests I have/had all came from the fragment shop!
Neither of them dropped any good thing.
I have never gotten a recipe!
I have never looted a shadowlurk egg from elite tarewa!
But don't even think I have not run enough elites!

That's why I hate these super rare stuffs.
Like I said,

If they upgrade Imbued sets, it will just widen the gap between rich and poor people! Most of the people can't even get to hand on current imbueds. The imbued owners (rich people mainly) will just get stronger.
It will take almost a year for other people to catch up with the golds and buy an imbued. But then new season will come and people would want better sets!

If they upgrade the mythic sets, it will kill elite farming!! Unless there are some huge crafting materials needed which can be farmed.

Anything which is super rare, is for luckiest or rich people only!!
So I would suggest new gears in elites which is not super rare but better than any available gears!!
If almost all people can farm and use them, the gap between Rich and poor will be lessen enough. The only gaps will be pets, gems and grade thing (which I'll explain down).

If these gears are not extreme rare, wouldn't they be super cheap? Where will the farmers get benefit then?
That's why we can bring grade system in the new gears.
What grade system is, nothing but an better upgrade!

Suppose, you get 1 new XYZ helm. It will be XYZ Grade I gear!
If you collect 3 same XYZ gear and you can get a dragonite bar, you can upgrade it. After upgrade, it will change it's colour and be named as XYZ grade II.
There will be different numbers of same gears needed and different craft material which will be farmable to upgrade them to next grade.
Grade 10 (x) will be the highest!! And at grade 10 it will be turned into mythic rarity.
This grade system can be done to new armor, weapon and ring aswel.

That way, farming will be alive, gap between rich and poor will be lessen, new player can farm hard and get to be good geared.

Thoughts?

Arpluvial
04-19-2015, 11:57 PM
Hey guys,

As this thread has started down a less constructive path, I am going to go ahead and lock it down. As for the constructive feedback in this thread, both positive and negative, we absolutely love it - please keep it coming.