PDA

View Full Version : Red Cupid Wings Tradeable

Raregem
03-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Please make the red cupid wings tradeable. It doesn't make sense to have 2 warrior vanities as a rogue that I can not use. I also know others who are getting the other classes but can not use them and don't have alts for them.

Since this is a chest item I think it would be nice if this was the only tradeable item from this event.

Sorcerie
03-04-2015, 02:54 PM
I second this motion for the reasons above

Hercules
03-04-2015, 02:57 PM
I think that no, why STS don´t let us have a exclusive vanity? same than big love banner, etc.
*And you can use it, if you have extra character warr

Raregem
03-04-2015, 03:04 PM
We got exclusive vanities in the white ones. I'm not going to make a warrior just so it can wear a vanity. I doubt many others will make an alt for a vanity as well.

So they will just get liquidated. I have a friend who is a war with all rogue vanities and I can't even trade him. Leaving these non-tradeable doesn't make sense imo.

Volt
03-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Just kill the boss over n over lol. It isn't hard and essentially free. You can also purchase the loot chests from the boss in the auc.

Kakashis
03-04-2015, 03:34 PM
I don't see why it's not tradable

Ardbeg
03-04-2015, 03:59 PM
there are sone things that should be earned and not traded. i m perfectly ok with that.

but the lovecraft chests can be traded and the loot not. so you can just buy enough chests and get the golden cupid.

compare that with the arena master chests: you can t trade them, but you can trade the loot. to me, the arena master chest scheme makes more sense: it s your loot and you have to earn it, and you can t just sell the chest, but if you loot something good, you can t miss it and get the full benefit.

with current design it s maybe to late to change it, but it s a good idea to exchange thoughts about this.

Kakashis
03-04-2015, 04:07 PM
there are sone things that should be earned and not traded. i m perfectly ok with that.

but the lovecraft chests can be traded and the loot not. so you can just buy enough chests and get the golden cupid.

compare that with the arena master chests: you can t trade them, but you can trade the loot. to me, the arena master chest scheme makes more sense: it s your loot and you have to earn it, and you can t just sell the chest, but if you loot something good, you can t miss it and get the full benefit.

with current design it s maybe to late to change it, but it s a good idea to exchange thoughts about this.

I'm just going to buy the chests when they're cheap, get the vanity and that's it with the way it is now

Raregem
03-04-2015, 04:12 PM

I agree 100%. I was surprised to see that the chest can be sold and surprised that the vanities could not. I have no problem farming the chests until I get my class vanity. What I have a hard time with is liquidating the as of now 3 warrior vanities I have. I think these are the best vanities of the event and it's hard to push that button. Plus the other set of wings that I have that are also both war, sitting in inventory atm that are not tradeable either.

I just hate the idea of liquidating these items.

Appeltjes
03-04-2015, 04:16 PM
I think that no, why STS don´t let us have a exclusive vanity? same than big love banner, etc.
*And you can use it, if you have extra character warr

You clearly don't get what is an exclusive item rofl...

Haligali
03-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Im keep getting sorcerer and warrior vanities, but i want for my rogue.

Ardbeg
03-04-2015, 05:12 PM
Im keep getting sorcerer and warrior vanities, but i want for my rogue.

i feel your pain, i got three sorc and three warr golden cupids, before finding a rogue one.

at least it brings something easily farmable besides lockeds in this game.

Overweightank
03-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Please make the red cupid wings tradeable. It doesn't make sense to have 2 warrior vanities as a rogue that I can not use. I also know others who are getting the other classes but can not use them and don't have alts for them.

Since this is a chest item I think it would be nice if this was the only tradeable item from this event.

this event mocked me, i got like 5 sets for all classes, besides mine, spent like 60k also on kits cuz the drop rate of this boss is lower than a players chances at looting recipe xD

Kakashis
03-04-2015, 05:23 PM
I know people who deleted a few dup sets of a class that's not of their own. I hope STS makes these tradable. Pointless to have them account locked.

Ravager
03-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Or maybe have a higher liquidation price on the vanity as an alternate solution?

It'll keep the prices a bit higher on the lovecraft chests and those with multiple or incorrect sets will get some money back to retry or just keep the gold.

octavos
03-04-2015, 06:22 PM
interesting thread..*Grabs Popcorn*
i say after the event make it tradable :) *ducks for cover*

just the red ones..and errr...the other vanities

Ardbeg
03-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Or maybe have a higher liquidation price on the vanity as an alternate solution?

some games offer the opportunity to craft up 2 items you don t need to one for your class (just an example)

Raregem
03-04-2015, 06:38 PM

It'll keep the prices a bit higher on the lovecraft chests and those with multiple or incorrect sets will get some money back to retry or just keep the gold.

The current liquidation price is 0 :/

Dragoonclaws
03-05-2015, 01:12 AM
The current liquidation price is 0 :/

Vanities always worth 0 :p

Dalmony
03-05-2015, 12:12 PM
If the items are going to be made tradeable, please do it either before the event is over, or not at all - the state of things at the close of events should be the final one.

:)

Samaeldavisjr
03-05-2015, 12:48 PM
I vote the Red Cupid stay untradeable but the rest of the new vanities tradeable. Just my 2c

Carapace
03-05-2015, 01:02 PM
We hear your pleas on this, however given the nature of the free event and being able to farm to your hearts content the boss and potential openings of the boxes at this time we feel that it is an appropriate way to have exclusive/earned vanities for this event! Keep farming and I'm sure you'll get the wings that you are after :)

Thanks for the feedback, we're always listening and keeping these ideas in mind for future events.

Kakashis
03-05-2015, 01:35 PM
We hear your pleas on this, however given the nature of the free event and being able to farm to your hearts content the boss and potential openings of the boxes at this time we feel that it is an appropriate way to have exclusive/earned vanities for this event! Keep farming and I'm sure you'll get the wings that you are after :)

Thanks for the feedback, we're always listening and keeping these ideas in mind for future events.

I opened close to 100 and didn't get golden wings for any class. I already have a few repeats of the hat sets though... Sigh, that's a lot of duplicates that I will need to delete just to reach the wings

Enterradora
03-05-2015, 01:40 PM

But what can i do whit x7 golden mage wings, x6 each class sets and 5x huhglulu wings for warr? just remove them and keep farming?

epicrrr
03-05-2015, 01:46 PM
Im now beginninng to support, the tradeable vanities from cupid portal. Im getting tired killing Hugthulu and getting a million vanities for sorcs and warrior.

Ruzada
03-05-2015, 01:47 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous! Speaking of "earned vanities" : I opened +100 chests and im full of mage and warrior items (im a rogue). This is really sad, I find it more as a waste of time. I see others getting vanities for their class, lots of vanities, some people are left behind that get items for different class, so its just frustrating. At least make them available to be given as a gift. Else, its a waste of time, pots, gold.

nevercan
03-05-2015, 01:50 PM
So to hear ya al unlucky :p first time ever im lucky i got the golden wings aftr opening 3 chests and i got the right clas :)

epicrrr
03-05-2015, 01:51 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous! Speaking of "earned vanities" : I opened +100 chests and im full of mage and warrior items (im a rogue). This is really sad, I find it more as a waste of time. I see others getting vanities for their class, lots of vanities, some people are left behind that get items for different class, so its just frustrating. At least make them available to be given as a gift. Else, its a waste of time, pots, gold.

Yep same i open by batch of 10 i have 4+ set gold cupid for the other class! will never spend gold on the chest.

epicrrr
03-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Allow gifts only for this blasted vanities! 1 day farm still none my boss gonna kill me :banana:

grzena1982
03-05-2015, 02:40 PM
I thought i would add my view to this ongoing discussion. If vanities are to remain not tradable can we at least get a chance to donate them to other less fortunate players? If this option is allowed i would gladly give out all my excess and let you all busk in sun next to me. These are one of the best vanities in the game and everyone should have them.

By the way, to all of you still trying your luck, try opening chests at lower lvls. I was positively surprised.

octavos
03-05-2015, 02:47 PM
I thought i would add my view to this ongoing discussion. If vanities are to remain not tradable can we at least get a chance to donate them to other less fortunate players? If this option is allowed i would gladly give out all my excess and let you all busk in sun next to me. These are one of the best vanities in the game and everyone should have them.

By the way, to all of you still trying your luck, try opening chests at lower lvls. I was positively surprised.

agreed, this is a love event after all...lets spread the love.

epicrrr
03-05-2015, 02:52 PM

yes please

*insert Taken dialogue here*

Arpluvial
03-05-2015, 02:58 PM
Hey guys,

I have cleaned up this thread. Let's make sure we are keeping it forum appropriate and friendly. :)

Iliketolol
03-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Been farming since one day and got 3 gold rogue cupid wings, best part is i dont even have a rogue -_-.. And all my frnds who dont use warrior already got war cupid set -_-...

Edit: also since most people already got it, i usually have to do it solo which is super boring -_-

Raregem
03-05-2015, 03:32 PM

Fair enough, but why not do what Ravager said and give them a liquidation value? We can do absolutely nothing with all the excess vanities that are not of our own class. Doing the token vanities as non-tradeable 100% makes sense. We got to pick and choose what to buy and are not forced to liquidate items. Here it's all we can do short of making an alt of that class.

So if we don't get to trade them then let the compromise be a liquidation value of 5k or something of that nature.

illwilly
03-05-2015, 04:32 PM
But what can i do whit x7 golden mage wings, x6 each class sets and 5x huhglulu wings for warr? just remove them and keep farming?

Im mage and get 70% rogue and 20% tank vanetys....1 in 10 is for mage.. even tryed opening on tank and rogue, still %s pretty much same... only one i dont get is gold wing for mage, and i dont think i bother opening any more. The 1 hauntlet coin drop, 1600g in chest and love potions is a joke? some say open potions on boss, he get stunned then, lol what?? Such easy boss dont need stun and to find love pot in inventory at boss is just impossible before boss dead..

Kakashis
03-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I hope STS reconsiders making the tradable. At this rate, I may never get the golden wings even if I open 200 more chests :(

Pillowhead
03-05-2015, 05:11 PM
I'm still trying to open my chests on a mage with the hope of getting a rogue vanity, failure.. that's what it is.

Chests opened : 117

7 Wings [Warrior]
3 Wings [Mage]
3 Wings [Rogue]

3 Cupids [Mage]
1 Cupid [Warrior]
0 Cupids [Rogue]

100+ Chests left, should I sell them or keep trying. Ugh.

Kakashis
03-05-2015, 07:25 PM
I'm still trying to open my chests on a mage with the hope of getting a rogue vanity, failure.. that's what it is.

Chests opened : 117

7 Wings [Warrior]
3 Wings [Mage]
3 Wings [Rogue]

3 Cupids [Mage]
1 Cupid [Warrior]
0 Cupids [Rogue]

100+ Chests left, should I sell them or keep trying. Ugh.

at least you got a golden

Schnitzel
03-06-2015, 01:41 AM

Carapace,
The Lovecraft event is a very awesome event.

I would like to suggest a suggestion about the Red cupid vanities for the classes.
Because they are to remain Exclusive, what if you guys changed the code a bit to be similar to the "Class Re-roll Elixer" from PL (where you only get stuff for your class)
but in AL, not as an elixer, but rather as a way for if people do get a red cupid wing vanity, it will be for their class

or make them only tradable during the Lovecraft event, then when it ends, put them back as untradable
This way, the vanities will still be exclusive, but friends and fellow guild members will be able to trade with each other for the item that fits their class.

thanks for reading
-Ruizhe

Haligali
03-06-2015, 05:06 AM

I disagree, there isnt a thing like 'enough' chest when the developers turned on the -you will suck command on your character. Oh did anyone said warrior gold wings?
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/06/5ff67a3e6a79b2d5d2f9c0692bd69921.jpg

Iliketolol
03-06-2015, 05:09 AM
I disagree, there isnt a thing like 'enough' chest when the developers turned on the -you will suck command on your character. Oh did anyone said warrior gold wings?

Give me one :(

Haligali
03-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Give me one :(

Since i cannot trade or gift and im not playing warrior, im going to liquidate them sorry :(

Soundlesskill
03-06-2015, 05:51 AM

Lol my inventory looks like this too, just hugthulu cause I'm not fortunate to loot golden.

Haligali
03-06-2015, 06:55 AM

How a vanity is exclusive, when i open one from my first 3 chest and i see everyone wearing them in towns?

Powergear546
03-06-2015, 01:29 PM
lol opened over 300 chests,still not got warrior cupid wings but got
3 x rogue helm
8 x sorc. helm
1 x warrior helm

Warrior hugthulu wings x6
Sorcerer hugthulu wings x12
Rogue hugthulu wings x4

Sorcerer golden cupid wings x3
Rogue golden cupid wings x5

and

Warrior golden cupid wings x0

what would i do with those vanities not equivable for my warrior toon.
Pls Make It Tradeable or Maybe Giveable.

nevercan
03-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Nooooooooooooo!

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Nooooooooooooo!

Fyrce
03-06-2015, 01:46 PM
Do not make these tradeable. And yes, I have a Sorcerer's Golden Cupid Wing stuck on a warrior account. There is a high probability of that account acquiring a Sorcerer alt...

darthdlo
03-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Yyyyyyyyyeeeêeeeeesssssss at least for 1 day or something i have everything for every class but my own i participated in goal event i should b able to get the rewards too i cant play 20 hrs a day to win i have a life and family i already put close to 25 hrs since portal opened i should have won by now. This wasnt a serious event so y should the vanities b so limited and special the 16 cap banner is non tradeable and rare but u dont c many around same with this once its over it gets put in stash at least reward me with the right vanitiez or b able to sell what ive won or just allow us to trade only so ppl can feel vendicated for putting the effort in the event i feel cheated so far i the hype made it like if we put in major effort we would b rewarded and so far i have nothing to show for my effort except a chance at something which means more grinding. Ive grinded this whole event almost 3 weeks its time for a reward im not saying give it to me but if i can win 20+ items but none for my class ive earned it alt least allow a trade with other players if they have vanities then they obviously earned too.

Kakashis
03-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Yes, I fully support these to be tradable. So sad that I will most likely delete all the extras and the class I don't ever plan to create :( such a waste as someone else could be enjoying it!

Highly doubt STS will make them tradable now as many unlucky players that have spent thousands on crates or their time to acquire will complain :( the people running this event to the end are the ones who are swamped in candies and troll wings

octavos
03-06-2015, 04:58 PM
How a vanity is exclusive, when i open one from my first 3 chest and i see everyone wearing them in towns?

I have an extra rouge and mage..save me a warrior, all I need is 1 blood set...just incase ok :) if they make it (Giftable) ill be happy to let you have one. :) no strings this is a love event right. and if u want 20+ demon wings ill let u take those too XD

illwilly
03-06-2015, 05:55 PM
I have an extra rouge and mage..save me a warrior, all I need is 1 blood set...just incase ok :) if they make it (Giftable) ill be happy to let you have one. :) no strings this is a love event right. and if u want 20+ demon wings ill let u take those too XD

Make it tradeable and ill donate some golden warrior wings and countless rogue, warrior and mage deamon wings and lovecraft hats..

Haligali
03-06-2015, 07:34 PM

If they male it tradeable ill give you one for free.

Remarked
03-06-2015, 08:01 PM
maybe make a mage and farm for the wings? You'll most likely get the warrior wings since your using an mage. i honestly think its harder for the class to get its own set of the golden wings than to get the other classes set.

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2015, 08:45 PM
SO someone took two posts and stick em together...

peter23.pcv
03-07-2015, 12:11 AM
Im agree at raregem, Even my friends and guildmates are hoping for it. please make vanity tradeable, Thank you..

grzena1982
03-07-2015, 05:12 PM

I would like to see you stick to your guns sts. Im hoarding love chest hoping to sale them at a great profit in a year time. Making vanities tradable would make these chests redundant.

Allows.
03-07-2015, 05:21 PM
So much threads about this.
They will not become tradeable.

Allows.
03-07-2015, 05:35 PM
i posted this in another thread, and i'll post it here again:

From now on almost everybody has the Golden Cupid Wings, so they will not become a rare vanity.
When you stand in Paradise Pier / Travelers Outpost, look how much people are running around with that Wings (me included).
I really don't know why people are spending thousands of gold to buy lovecraft chests just to get that wings, that will be outdated very soon.

Niixed
03-07-2015, 11:15 PM

Imagine how frustrating it must be for the average player to put in all that hard work toward farming Lovecraft Chests... only to get the wrong class vanity. It's frustrating enough to open 100 locked with a high chance of getting squat, but to have to deal with that type of frustration during the "Player Love" event? Smh.

Additionally, the only option those unlucky players have is to "Sell" Golden Cupid Wings for zero gold. I don't think that's gonna generate warm fuzzies.

Niixed
03-07-2015, 11:34 PM

Not sure what the precise drop rate is, but I went through about 100 chests before I got one for mage - and it happened to be the only one I looted. It cost me about 275k to purchase them all, and farming 100 chests would take a great deal of time, about 300 runs I'm guessing?

Are you saying you're ok with me spending either that much time or gold only to loot the wrong class vanity?? It's difficult to understand why STS didn't force 100% class loot for this particular vanity so players wouldn't loot the wrong class. Because it's not tradable, it feels like a cruel joke to unlucky players who don't have a ton of time or gold to spend.

Kampfmaschine
03-08-2015, 06:24 AM
Totally agreed!

octavos
03-09-2015, 10:37 AM
i posted this in another thread, and i'll post it here again:

From now on almost everybody has the Golden Cupid Wings, so they will not become a rare vanity.
When you stand in Paradise Pier / Travelers Outpost, look how much people are running around with that Wings (me included).
I really don't know why people are spending thousands of gold to buy lovecraft chests just to get that wings, that will be outdated very soon.

i just want one set per character class ...just for the sake of having it (which i did get so i have my collection complete). As other sts games that have stopped production...I hope AL doesn't suffer like those other games did. But I know I have the vanities if production would stop at any point in time. and devs stopped releasing game updates. and during holidays or events I could hop onto a game like err Starlegends..and I know I have those vanities. It would be valueable in its own right. JS

Earlingstad
03-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Spent gold, effort and time on love chests to get an exclusive vanity. They should NOT be made trade-able.

Disproves
03-09-2015, 10:58 AM
They definitely should be made tradable!!! I opened 300 chests and got no gold Cupid wings. Made a thread about this and they deleted it! They will probably delete this comment too.

Earlingstad
03-09-2015, 11:26 AM
They definitely should be made tradable!!! I opened 300 chests and got no gold Cupid wings. Made a thread about this and they deleted it! They will probably delete this comment too.

No they will not be. Many of us already earned our vanity with time and effort and little bit of luck. If they could be bought we would not have put that much effort into playing the event. You opened and didnt get, so what? Open more. The chests are free to loot and free to open.