PDA

View Full Version : Archeage

Jhawkeye
03-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Anybody play this game before? Is it good?

Zojak
03-04-2015, 08:04 PM
I played the hell out of ArcheAge from release up until about a month ago, Got my Galleon, a wagon, bunch of land, a TON of gear, and helped my guild get a guild mansion, However, due to far too much and far too brutal RNG, and glitches, and just an overall horrible experience with trion and the korean developing company, i've called it quits, It's not worth it anymore.

Jhawkeye
03-05-2015, 11:00 AM
I played the hell out of ArcheAge from release up until about a month ago, Got my Galleon, a wagon, bunch of land, a TON of gear, and helped my guild get a guild mansion, However, due to far too much and far too brutal RNG, and glitches, and just an overall horrible experience with trion and the korean developing company, i've called it quits, It's not worth it anymore.

Dang I started yesterday and it automatically consumed me lol. Whats an RNG if you don't mind explaining?

Zojak
03-05-2015, 12:30 PM
RNG is random number generation. Essentially it means things are completely random when it comes to crafting. Which some may see as a good thing, but it makes things impossible to get, or cost Wayy too much real money to acquire.

Jhawkeye
03-05-2015, 05:19 PM
RNG is random number generation. Essentially it means things are completely random when it comes to crafting. Which some may see as a good thing, but it makes things impossible to get, or cost Wayy too much real money to acquire.

Ohhh. Guess I'll pray the luck is with me

aniaakamoni
03-10-2015, 05:08 AM
wow i google it and now im already little addicted to this :)
what can i say...great game

Motivating
03-10-2015, 06:25 AM
I played it for about a month, I just liked the look of it. The labour system wasn't my favorite but overall it was a good game.

However my fps dropped to around 20-30 at times, on medium settings :3

Jhawkeye
03-10-2015, 12:46 PM
It's like my laptop is attempting to save me from becoming a total zombie. it won't connect to the internet randomly so I can't even play till I figure out how to fix it.

Motivating
03-10-2015, 03:40 PM
You use a dongle? If not, unplug everything from your router, try then. If that doesn't work try restarting your laptop or something. And if that doesn't work click the reset button on your router(normally quite small)

Jhawkeye
03-10-2015, 04:38 PM
You use a dongle? If not, unplug everything from your router, try then. If that doesn't work try restarting your laptop or something. And if that doesn't work click the reset button on your router(normally quite small)

Haha if I reset that router my roomates will kill me for the 5 minutes lost of battlefield gameplay. I need to be alive to farm AL