PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for Friend's List

dmc7123
03-13-2011, 11:42 PM
I would like to suggest an icon in the friend's list that shows if the room/party your friend is in is full. Would make finding a room much faster.

Pharcyde
03-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Agreed, nothing like joining a friend, getting stuck in the load screen for 30 seconds then being kicked back to town because it's full.

JaytB
03-14-2011, 12:16 AM
x2

It would also be nice if you could create groups for friends, or even 1 favorites group or something.

I also find it annoying that the names jump all over the place when people get on- or offline. I'd suggest the names stay where they are until you manually refresh, or exit/enter your friends list. A timer that refreshes your friends list every minute or so could be useful too.

Since we're at it, it would also be nice to make your status invisible for friends, or change it to away or something.

Keohike
03-14-2011, 12:19 AM
good idea 2 thumbs up

Keohike

giayuan
03-14-2011, 12:37 AM
Great! Luv it :D

dmc7123
03-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Thx for the support.. Do the Admins ever comment on these? How do we know if they actually got the suggestion?

Atila the nun
03-15-2011, 06:54 AM
@JaytB I made a thread for the jumping friends issue before I saw your comment here. I think that both the OP issue and the jumping fix are good suggestions, maybe we should discuss them separately.

noneo
03-15-2011, 06:59 AM
Awesome ideas everyone. I think the friend groups would be awesome. You invite the entire group to come to a map with you with only one click.

Also, the status being able to be turned on or off to become invisible to friends would be very appreciated. There are a lot of times where I just want to farm solo and not have a friend jump in, or when I don't want to feel rude by ignoring them.