PDA

View Full Version : Event Summary: Portal / Hugthulu the Troll / Loot / Chests

nicflamel
03-05-2015, 04:48 AM
I've collected the following information from different threads.

So here's a summary of the event:

The Portal will stay up until Monday, March 9, 2015; CST.

Entering the portal gives you the chance to fight a troll: Hugthulu

We'll have the weekend to farm the following items from the Troll:
- Lovecraft chest
- A Hauntlet Coin
- A Dragkin Tooth
- A Story Token
- An Ankh
- Gold

The Lovecraft chests will grant you any of the following items when opened:
- Candy Hearts
- Love Elixirs
- Gold
- 3 different Lovecrafting Vanities: Hugthulu Wings, Red/Gold Cupid Outfits, and Golden Lovecraft Mask/Hat

Currently, the vanities that we could get from these chests are non-tradeable.
Lovecrafting chests are tradeable and can be bought from the auction.

Have fun!

:love_heart: Nic

Arachnophobik
03-05-2015, 07:01 AM
Tyyyy nic! Needed a quick info on this since i couldnt login, was busy with class

nicflamel
03-05-2015, 07:55 AM
Tyyyy nic! Needed a quick info on this since i couldnt login, was busy with class

Yeah! We we're wondering where you've been!

Don't forget to claim your FROGGY AP over the weekend too!

Those FROGGY Chests made Dart available for gold in the Auction!

Thanks Obama! :encouragement:

nicflamel
03-05-2015, 07:58 AM
Oh, and by the way, using a Love Elixir while fighting the troll stuns him for......... ever seconds!

You're Welcome!

epicrrr
03-05-2015, 08:49 AM
I still dont have the gold cupid for rog, im tempted to buy all love chest at CS. :banana:

nicflamel
03-05-2015, 09:28 AM
I still dont have the gold cupid for rog, im tempted to buy all love chest at CS. :banana:

Me neither! It was 4k a piece last night. I wonder how much they cost now. Can't go on the game because I'm at work. I'ma go try to get myself a pair of golden wings later, when I get home!

I have 5 toons and I want them all to have their own. Kinda sucks how I can't just buy a pair of em in the auction, but oh well.

Good luck to us!

Cheers *klink*

Clickbangboom
03-05-2015, 09:45 AM
With the love craft rouge set looted from a lovecraft chest I got mask/hat combo. Not just mask

nicflamel
03-05-2015, 09:53 AM
With the love craft rouge set looted from a lovecraft chest I got mask/hat combo. Not just mask

Yep. That's the one.. Thanks for clarifying!

Edited.

I got one of those too for a warrior... on my rogue.... fail.

ilhanna
03-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Nic, I feel sorry for this boss. Clearly desperate for love he's armed with flowers and asks for nothing but a smooch and long walk in Paradise Piers. Poor thing probably just need a haircut, beard trimming, wings waxed and moisturized, and maybe something for his bad case of halitosis. We send him to a pink oblivion instead.

nevercan
03-05-2015, 12:02 PM
I have got gold wing vinanty :3 after opeping 3 chests im so happy :)

Fyrce
03-05-2015, 12:38 PM
I accidentally opened one (1) chest on a warrior account and got golden cupid wings for SOR...

Then I opened over 100 chests and got another golden cupid wing for SOR...

All I want is one for my rogue...

Oh well, more farming it is!

Dragoonclaws
03-05-2015, 12:45 PM
I made a very similar thread.... but I will never get a thanks from a Dev... or a mod lol

I only receive notices that the thread already exists. GG

Hercules
03-05-2015, 04:03 PM
I made a very similar thread.... but I will never get a thanks from a Dev... or a mod lol

lol Now you get a thanks from a dev :)

Dragoonclaws
03-05-2015, 04:50 PM
lol Now you get a thanks from a dev :)

Lol thank you G-M (Game-Master?)

nicflamel
03-06-2015, 02:40 AM
Nic, I feel sorry for this boss. Clearly desperate for love he's armed with flowers and asks for nothing but a smooch and long walk in Paradise Piers. Poor thing probably just need a haircut, beard trimming, wings waxed and moisturized, and maybe something for his bad case of halitosis. We send him to a pink oblivion instead.

HAHAHAHAHA.. I literally LOLed reading this.
These were my initial thoughts when I saw that his club was a bouquet of flowers. But then a guild mate told me that the flowers were roses... and roses have thorns.... therefore he's evil.

Maybe we can have him date that giant witch from Kelys Tomb 2! They would look cute together!

nicflamel
03-06-2015, 02:43 AM
I have got gold wing vinanty :3 after opeping 3 chests im so happy :)

I still don't have mine! I spent 70k buying chests from the auction yesterday. Nada! I feel terrible.

nicflamel
03-06-2015, 02:45 AM
I accidentally opened one (1) chest on a warrior account and got golden cupid wings for SOR...

Then I opened over 100 chests and got another golden cupid wing for SOR...

All I want is one for my rogue...

Oh well, more farming it is!

I feel youuuu! I have one of those golden wings for warriors. But, I have no use for it. :apologetic:

So More farming it is for me too!

nicflamel
03-06-2015, 02:48 AM

Cool! I didn't actually notice that I got a "Thank You" from G-M until I read your post.
And then I saw you got one too!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay~

You're welcome G-M

and

Thanks Obama! :eagerness:

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2015, 02:51 AM
So I tried opening 30 Lovecraft Chests on my Rogue... hoping for Golden Cupid Wings for sorcerer... more double, triples, 4x and 5x

bedmaster
03-06-2015, 03:10 AM
Opened over 50... got bunch of vanities for smurf and rogues on my warr... hm. My rogue friend got bunch for warr and smurf, my mage friend got for warr and rogue. Sts somethin is wrong with ur loot system imo xD and u should make wings a new vanity slot, i dont wanna waste a wing but also dont want to take off my vanity. My armor doesnt match my head vanity :(
Ermm nic how u color ur text? I cant find font color option in mobile.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

nicflamel
03-06-2015, 04:20 AM
ermm nic how u color ur text? I cant find font color option in mobile.

Sent by a nub using tapatalk

LIKE THIS!

Huraaaaaaay!

Hahahahaha.... I use a desktop computer, I highlight the words then click on the icon that has the letter "A" on it. After that, I just pick a color I like. I don't think it's possible with Tapatalk. But maybe you can change the color of the font on your mobile if you open the forums using your mobile's browser.

nicflamel
03-06-2015, 04:21 AM
So I tried opening 30 Lovecraft Chests on my Rogue... hoping for Golden Cupid Wings for sorcerer... more double, triples, 4x and 5x

Let's not give up! I won't stop until I get one for my rogue, and one for my mage.

bedmaster
03-06-2015, 05:34 AM
LIKE THIS!

Huraaaaaaay!

Hahahahaha.... I use a desktop computer, I highlight the words then click on the icon that has the letter "A" on it. After that, I just pick a color I like. I don't think it's possible with Tapatalk. But maybe you can change the color of the font on your mobile if you open the forums using your mobile's browser.
Oh lol xD ok then

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

noahgoulin
03-06-2015, 10:17 AM
I only got 2 hugthulu wings for warrior but none for sorc :/

nevercan
03-06-2015, 12:44 PM
I still don't have mine! I spent 70k buying chests from the auction yesterday. Nada! I feel terrible.you have 1 for rouge now! :)

I feel youuuu! I have one of those golden wings for warriors. But, I have no use for it. :apologetic:

So More farming it is for me too!
You barely farm them you just buy them in auc you cheater!!!!

Theres an secet word in this post try to find it nic!

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2015, 01:32 PM
you have 1 for rouge now! :)

You barely farm them you just buy them in auc you cheater!!!!

Theres an secet word in this post try to find it nic!

the word is ROUGE

nevercan
03-06-2015, 02:11 PM
the word is ROUGE
Wrong! And since when are you named nicflamel?

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Wrong! And since when are you named nicflamel?

I don't know >_>

nevercan
03-06-2015, 03:24 PM
I don't know >_>
SO WHY are you f*king giving the wrong ancer?