PDA

View Full Version : Convert Hugthulhu wings to banner-type!

Arachnophobik
03-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Its not that bad imo. But it wouldve been better if it could also go with your vanity so that it would match different vanity combos. I wear a planar helm and a necroptic plate so you could just guess how bad i look without a vanity. So i thought maybe Devs could turn it into banner-type item so we could wear em along with our vanity armors. Open to all your thoughts and criticisms.

Dragoonclaws
03-05-2015, 11:14 AM
I don't think that this will work, since you'll be able to wear a winged vanity, and a winged banner... Double wings? nah. They did good

Dalmony
03-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Totally agree, and I had this exact same thought!! I actually like those wings, but they would be even more awesome in the banner slot so they could be combined with existing body vanities to mix them up a bit.

This would also open the door in the future for even more types of "banners" to be released thus making vanities even more customisable -> @ spacetime gang: Plat sales mine!! STS have yet to majorly cash in on the amount of money people are willing to pay to make their toons look good through use of vanities... I've seen it in other games and there is honestly a huge market there. (I'm talking the ,little and often, route as opposed to the 100 people spending money in a bid for event vanities).

But then I had the same thought as Dragonclaws.... what would happen when you put it over an armor which already have wings? Well... meh realistically the "look I have 2 sets of wings" thing would last about 5 seconds and very few people would use that as their go to vanity option imo because it would look awful. But if they wanted to then why not?

+1 to the wings as banners idea!!!

octavos
03-05-2015, 11:47 AM
YES!!!! def..i hate seeing my errr....low class armor lol. and yes those wings are nice :)
also adding reg wings/gold wings as a banner also..id buy that with plat :D

Upperbound
03-05-2015, 11:57 AM
+1 for banner wings. zzz who cares?

Arturohoward
03-05-2015, 02:26 PM
Great Idea!

Before I got my wings I thought they were used over your vanity chest, and what a big surprise that...no

epicrrr
03-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Wings as vanity helm! cuz a lot of us will look mighty fine with it! now whos with me!?

Soundlesskill
03-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Agreed

Dragoonclaws
03-05-2015, 03:21 PM
omg, if you guys didn't think that STS thought about it:

BANNER WINGS WILL BE IN CONFLICT WITH ARMOR WINGS, @those who didn't read my useless comment

Item
03-05-2015, 04:11 PM
Or make a new slot - accessory ... Like a secondary vanity body which goes on top of the primary.

MayaNatsume
03-05-2015, 04:19 PM
agree x2

Magegrimm
03-05-2015, 05:10 PM
Its not that bad imo. But it wouldve been better if it could also go with your vanity so that it would match different vanity combos. I wear a planar helm and a necroptic plate so you could just guess how bad i look without a vanity. So i thought maybe Devs could turn it into banner-type item so we could wear em along with our vanity armors. Open to all your thoughts and criticisms.
Arach is a genius! [emoji106]

Lunareclipsee
03-06-2015, 12:28 AM
+10 agree, it shld be done :)

carmine_blade
03-06-2015, 01:09 AM
I actually quite like them. It's the only vanity (I think) that doesn't obscure your armour (for those of us who like the look of whatever it is we're wearing), and they look great with my undead rogue mask!

carmine_blade
03-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Also, they are the only vanities from this event that are really distinct, since the gold cupid stuff is a recolour of the regular cupid stuff.

summerhanna
03-06-2015, 01:25 AM
This is OK, since the BANNER Vanities are only those flags of each country, i though of also making those wings be included in the BANNER. So the next time STS will create something NEW out, it wont be anymore the HELM and ARMOR, there will be more OPTIONS like DRAGON WINGS, ANGLE WINGS or a different one like BACKPACKS :D. +100 for this one

nicflamel
03-06-2015, 02:23 AM
This is a great idea, Pho!

I've read concerns about the Hugthulu wings not looking so good when paired with "winged" vanities, making the toons look like ugly butterflies. I've also noticed that there are some people who would rather have their vanities; like the Halloween vanities and Cupid vanities being wingless.

Maybe STS could make an NPC that can cut the wings off of those vanities and turn them into a banner type item using Hauntlet coins or Story tokens. Those coins are beginning to become outdated anyway. You get to keep the Vanity armor and the wings banner, of course.

Would be also cool if there'd be an NPC who can attach the wings onto any another vanity, including the original, so that there would be a variety of armor vanities in the game. This way, you get to use the armor, the wings, and the flag/banner you wish to use.

It would be optional so it would be a win-win situation.

Just some of my thoughts.

+100 points to Phobik!

bedmaster
03-06-2015, 03:16 AM
If only sts made a full body vanity and not just the wings, maybe the body will look like skeleton or bat. but i suggest making one more vanity slot for wings... then take wings off grim reaper, mummy suits and every vanity that has a wing and release them separately. Ppl who already got vanity with wings will have the wings on their stash maybe so they wont rage.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Dragoonclaws
03-06-2015, 03:32 AM
I suggest a crafting recipe that allows us to stick the hugthulu wings to any other vanity that is not winged permanently. The new Hugthulu winged vanity would be untradeable. We finally found a use for the multiple hugthulu wings that are already untradeable. I would like to see medusa+hugthulu xD

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 04:21 AM
No ty. I like wearing my banner while wearing the wing.

Hail
03-06-2015, 04:24 AM
Imo wings are awesome.
Awesome things deserve their own slots.
#awesomelogic

ceowarr
03-06-2015, 09:37 AM
good idea cuz i see almost no1 wearing them :)

Excuses
03-06-2015, 10:50 AM
omg, if you guys didn't think that STS thought about it:

BANNER WINGS WILL BE IN CONFLICT WITH ARMOR WINGS, @those who didn't read my useless comment

Who in the world would use wing banner with wing vanity if it's ugly. And who knows 4 wings would be cool.
Obviously people want to match it with other wingless-vanity. Get the point.

Ravager
03-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Imo wings are awesome.
Awesome things deserve their own slots.
#awesomelogic

I agree. Make another slot dedicated to new type (wings, capes, shoulder pads)

Serancha
03-07-2015, 02:30 PM
lol@shoulder pads

Ravager
03-07-2015, 02:39 PM
lol@shoulder pads

Haha what you want? Scarves and neck braces?

Serancha
03-07-2015, 02:51 PM
Haha what you want? Scarves and neck braces?

I'll give you a neck brace in a minute, funny guy :P