PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for new levels!

Mothwing
03-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Ok first of all i think it would be awesome to expand the shadow idea and add a towne and quests to the shadow caves. Second, this might be kinda far out but...here goes! I think you should make a new lvl where youre INSIDE A GIANT! The towne would be on his tounge and you can travel to different rooms like his ear, nose, etc. And the levels would be well like you guys make them fun and with different bosses like...lol the snot ball, or idk the eyeosaurous rex. <----LOL! Anyway, the last boss should be where you have to beat his heart hanging from the ceiling hehe. I just thought it would be cool.

KingFu
03-14-2011, 01:17 AM
1) Not sure if they'd add that, since shadow caves is kinda last expansion, not to mention since it was added on to AO3 and isn't an individual expansion, but I kinda like the idea.

2) Devs said (a while ago) that they have the campaigns mapped out until level 100, may not be true anymore, but I'm sure they have them planned for a bit. The campaign would be original though, it's a nice idea:)

Keohike
03-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Creative idea, but then it ruin the whole theme of PL IMO.
Thumb sideways up
Keohike

Mothwing
03-14-2011, 01:19 AM
Haha thanks lol i think we need a change :) didnt really like balefort sewers. Or the items. I mean gems in a sewer? Whats goin on here?!?!

Mothwing
03-14-2011, 01:20 AM
Lol keohike sup man havent sern ya in a while

KingFu
03-14-2011, 01:21 AM
Haha thanks lol i think we need a change :) didnt really like balefort sewers. Or the items. I mean gems in a sewer? Whats goin on here?!?!

Devs have a twisted sense of humor:D

Mothwing
03-14-2011, 01:23 AM
Lol :) yea theyre great creators