PDA

View Full Version : March Producer Letter for Arcane Legends

productor
03-05-2015, 01:41 PM
Hello Folks,
We've been reading about your awesome experiences with the Love Crafting event, and looking at pictures of the amazing guild parties that were hosted by the various guilds in Arlor! At the last moment of the Love Crafting event you all surged in drinking potions to open the portal! Incredible! I offer my congratulations to the Arcane Legends Community for opening Cupid's portal!

Love Crafting has been a thank you to our awesome community, and a new addition to the types of events Arlorians can participate in! We'll still see the old favorites, and we'll continue to diversify our event content. Some of you have astutely observed the gains of testing a new direction with an event like Love Crafting, an event that gave us some answers to a big question, "What can we accomplish together?"

I think the answer you gave was clear: "We can accomplish anything when we all play together!"

With Love Crafting behind us we look to the next big moment in AL. Several of you have guessed at and hoped for what that might be.

What if all of us had a chance to be a part of Arlor's history - a chance to rebuild a town ransacked by a new and savage enemy. What if together we opened the next expansion of Arcane Legends?

The next expansion for Arcane Legends "Rage of the Ren'gol" will be opened by the player community.
The next expansion gives us the opportunity to provide more meaningful content to the distinct roles of all those stalwart warriors, damage-dealing rogues and aoe-ing sorcerers.
In the coming weeks, we'll begin sharing previews of "Rage of the Ren'gol" here on the forums!
We'll continue to ramp up our event schedule, offering new events in the coming months.
Old event favorites like the Goblin event and Ursoth's Assault will return with updates!
As always, we’ll continue our Weekly Community Updates to keep you up-to-date and gather feedback!

As ever, I'm looking forward to sharing more with you about the exciting next steps, and invite you all to continue the conversation.

Much Obliged,

Adrian "Productor" Glover

OmgitsBaris
03-20-2015, 02:54 PM
First and awesome

Kriticality
03-20-2015, 02:55 PM
@.@ wooooohooooo

ketoh
03-20-2015, 02:59 PM
wow wow wow

Truememories
03-20-2015, 02:59 PM
Yeah Goblin Ring coming back and twink level will be ruined ^^

Yeah Sns coming back and twink level will be ruined ^^

(I think everyone who plays lv.1-15 knows what i'm talkin' about)

Sundar Moorthi
03-20-2015, 03:12 PM
I have a doubt Any moderators play Warrior class in testing server?

Tanks and mages r the weekest class in this game now most of the players include moderators all are playing rogues., in the feauture this game fullfilled by rogues only., just imagine tht ., mage died by a rogue with one perfect combo as well as tank do u sts peoples think all other classes r food for rogues in pvp? Try to fix it .

Sorri am not blame r criticise anyone I know how many programming lines needed for just a toon walking style. u guys sts really doing very well but take some extra effort class balance,

Note:- peoples who cont able to understand just chillax

kixkaxx
03-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Please bring sns back, or re-evaluate it's banish rate (now it's ridiculous 30%) and dmg in Pvp in low level.

Enterradora
03-20-2015, 03:18 PM
SnS back wooohooooooo

octavos
03-20-2015, 03:32 PM
Here are the events they just setup (with energy of course)..i'm guessing....just maybe..these will return..and please quote me XD.

Q1 = January, February, March--------Valentines...St.pattys day
Q2 = April, May, June-------------------April fools..(Vanity maybe) Goblin event
Q3 = July, August, September---------4th of july...Ursoth event
Q4 = October, November, December...Halloween event...skipped thanksgiving..and Winter event

your welcome, your whole year mapped out just for you guys...everything I just mentioned...items will return..and most likely re-colored..so yea..don't be shocked.

When I wrote this I was dead on...fallow the link to all those goblin event doubters XD its bloody back...april is around the corner hopeful we can see this hidden gem...

Halloween lb prize maybe ! Not sure though !

Devs/Mods confirm please

carmine_blade
03-20-2015, 03:54 PM
very exciting :)

Raregem
03-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Glad to read that goblin and ursoth will return.

Just please add NEW items as rewards or the people who were here last year aren't going to have much to work for. If I remember correctly Ursoth token rewards last year were a huge fail. Looking forward to what you guys do this time around!

Ovve
03-20-2015, 05:13 PM
nightshade and sns back @.@

please add platinum tier like other event :)

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 05:21 PM
Hello Folks,
We've been reading about your awesome experiences with the Love Crafting event, and looking at pictures of the amazing guild parties that were hosted by the various guilds in Arlor! At the last moment of the Love Crafting event you all surged in drinking potions to open the portal! Incredible! I offer my congratulations to the Arcane Legends Community for opening Cupid's portal!

Love Crafting has been a thank you to our awesome community, and a new addition to the types of events Arlorians can participate in! We'll still see the old favorites, and we'll continue to diversify our event content. Some of you have astutely observed the gains of testing a new direction with an event like Love Crafting, an event that gave us some answers to a big question, "What can we accomplish together?"

I think the answer you gave was clear: "We can accomplish anything when we all play together!"

With Love Crafting behind us we look to the next big moment in AL. Several of you have guessed at and hoped for what that might be.

What if all of us had a chance to be a part of Arlor's history - a chance to rebuild a town ransacked by a new and savage enemy. What if together we opened the next expansion of Arcane Legends?

The next expansion for Arcane Legends "Rage of the Ren'gol" will be opened by the player community.
The next expansion gives us the opportunity to provide more meaningful content to the distinct roles of all those stalwart warriors, damage-dealing rogues and aoe-ing sorcerers.
In the coming weeks, we'll begin sharing previews of "Rage of the Ren'gol" here on the forums!
We'll continue to ramp up our event schedule, offering new events in the coming months.
Old event favorites like the Goblin event and Ursoth's Assault will return with updates!
As always, we’ll continue our Weekly Community Updates to keep you up-to-date and gather feedback!

As ever, I'm looking forward to sharing more with you about the exciting next steps, and invite you all to continue the conversation.

Much Obliged,

So if I am understanding very well, STS team tested the new type of event (Community Goal type) with the Lovecraft valentine Event. I just saw the teaser from next expansion, and we can automatically understand that you want to bring back the community Goal concept. GG STS team, you guys rock. It's probably the best idea I've seen yet (as a player who started this year).

You definetly deserve some cookies!

BeoNeo
03-20-2015, 05:45 PM
Nice

Pandaxxo
03-20-2015, 05:54 PM
Yeayyy! Can't wait!

zip1
03-20-2015, 07:29 PM
Since the expasion out as soon as possible.-

Gzj
03-20-2015, 07:59 PM
good sts

Gzj
03-20-2015, 07:59 PM
cant wait

debitmandiri
03-20-2015, 11:10 PM
Elondrian weapons, will scaled to 46? (I assume this ursoth2nd will happen after expansion)

Hoardseeker
03-21-2015, 01:12 AM
When I wrote this I was dead on...fallow the link to all those goblin event doubters XD its bloody back...april is around the corner hopeful we can see this hidden gem...
Oh my! Red jester!

marfibagheera
03-21-2015, 06:42 AM
Omg omg i love u i love u i love u <333333 ursoooooooooth!!!!!! Yeahhhhhh
128849om im so happy ursoth's coming back :))))) i love u this news r the best!! :d

Soundvvaves
03-21-2015, 08:03 AM
Awesome! xD

jiazataoe
03-21-2015, 08:25 AM
Make new ques for upgrade lvl 36 mystic armor and helm
That great idea.

(I hope)

goldmarket
03-21-2015, 08:26 AM
ty very nice

Erebos
03-21-2015, 08:55 AM
nice idea

Gorecaster
03-21-2015, 08:59 AM
When can we expect to see the expansion? It says the word "months" a number of times in your letter. I hope this is referring to the new/old events returning and not Ren'Gol.

Ardbeg
03-21-2015, 10:02 AM
i love the dark theme for the expansion!

but please take every extra time necessary to bring back tanks (and mages) into the game.

Encase
03-21-2015, 10:13 AM
i love the dark theme for the expansion!

but please take every extra time necessary to bring back tanks (and mages) into the game.

Yes try to make new mobs really hard that minimum one tank is needed in every party

Ardbeg
03-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Yes try to make new mobs really hard that minimum one tank is needed in every party

there are a lot of possibilities to reward full class parties. for example mobs with class specific weaknesses and attacks.
i.e. mobs that target rogues and can only can be prevented by a tanks shield or stunned by skyward smash just to give a fast example.
or mobs which do double damage on tanks, but mages can stop them with the clock.

i really would love to see some of the simple skill buffs implemented in the various other threads, but i am happy for every mechanism, which rewards the best full class tactical teamplay, not only the most rogues.

codered
03-21-2015, 11:05 AM
Thaaank you, ...... xD

Encase
03-21-2015, 11:20 AM
there are a lot of possibilities to reward full class parties. for example mobs with class specific weaknesses and attacks.
i.e. mobs that target rogues and can only can be prevented by a tanks shield or stunned by skyward smash just to give a fast example.
or mobs which do double damage on tanks, but mages can stop them with the clock.

i really would love to see some of the simple skill buffs implemented in the various other threads, but i am happy for every mechanism, which rewards the best full class tactical teamplay, not only the most rogues.
I alrdy got the idea the they can do something like undim fields so that u need a warrior to activate a statue or something would be really nice

E.g. 3statues can only be activated from different classes

Eski
03-21-2015, 02:41 PM

exactly! TIME FOR SOME CHANGES

oxon
03-21-2015, 02:58 PM
Make new ques for upgrade lvl 36 mystic armor and helm
That great idea.

(I hope)

good god no..i really hope they don't,it's outdated and already been upgraded once...it's time for some new mythic armor..just put it in lock crates and let us pop locks..

Eski
03-21-2015, 04:34 PM
good god no..i really hope they don't,it's outdated and already been upgraded once...it's time for some new mythic armor..just put it in lock crates and let us pop locks..

lol if there would be a new armor it would be a craft one ... sts loves that system..
nekro...rendtails dragonstone...mythic pendant...imbued gear...

drgrimmy
03-21-2015, 04:44 PM

I liked how in pocket legends you could do a "mega combo" by doing specific skills from all three classes in the right order. This "mega combo" would do extra damage to the mobs. This was something they already implemented in PL, so I don't see why something similar could be done in AL pretty easily. For example: trap from rogue to pull mobs together, followed by clock from mage to root them in place, followed by a skill by a warrior that does aoe damage or a buff/debuff will trigger fireballs falling from the sky that do extra damage to the mobs or banish a certain number of them....

Ardbeg
03-21-2015, 04:55 PM
I liked how in pocket legends you could do a "mega combo" by doing specific skills from all three classes in the right order. This "mega combo" would do extra damage to the mobs. This was something they already implemented in PL, so I don't see why something similar could be done in AL pretty easily. For example: trap from rogue to pull mobs together, followed by clock from mage to root them in place, followed by a skill by a warrior that does aoe damage or a buff/debuff will trigger fireballs falling from the sky that do extra damage to the mobs or banish a certain number of them....

this is great input, thank you!

Black vodka
03-21-2015, 04:57 PM
Hell no.. just dont bring sns back pls add new lb rewards..

Ardbeg
03-21-2015, 05:16 PM
Hell no.. just dont bring sns back pls add new lb rewards..

i have to stay neutral on the question if sns should be brought back in any form, as i own them.

however, i honestly feel that bringing gamechangers of this calibre as an lb award *in the current format* only promotes unhealthy competition, exploits and account sharing. it was wrong the last time and this still holds true now.

now please read my first paragraph again before bashing me.

Fightbeast
03-21-2015, 05:59 PM

Lol, why do the mobs target rouges?
Ya, on a serious note warrior's need to have their pve skills looked at. PvP warriors are still cool. Only at pve we see warrior's lacking in doing enough damage for a fast run or solo's. But any good party will agree that warriors are still a necessity in any pt.

Eski
03-21-2015, 06:10 PM
Lol, why do the mobs target rouges?
Ya, on a serious note warrior's need to have their pve skills looked at. PvP warriors are still cool. Only at pve we see warrior's lacking in doing enough damage for a fast run or solo's. But any good party will agree that warriors are still a necessity in any pt.

wich good pt?

Fightbeast
03-21-2015, 06:14 PM
wich good pt?
I meant any party that for like instance wants to run an elite. Or planar tombs.
Yes, full rouge party makes a run faster. But having a warrior ensures everyone dies less and also parking in most maps is best done by warriors. Hence I meant that any party knows that for a successful run, warriors are needed :)

Ardbeg
03-21-2015, 06:24 PM
I meant any party that for like instance wants to run an elite. Or planar tombs.
Yes, full rouge party makes a run faster. But having a warrior ensures everyone dies less and also parking in most maps is best done by warriors. Hence I meant that any party knows that for a successful run, warriors are needed :)

good rogues have tank like hp and armor nowadays and 50% dodge *on top of that*. shadow piercer is faster then skyward smash and everyon can use scorch or abaddon. i can park better on my rogue then on my tank.
from a certain gear treshold on tanks only prolonge the runs and add more deaths to the party in the additional time, as most bosses one hit without critting, making the tanks feeble skills obsolete. thats why now even mediocre geared rogue (not rouge) parties often decide tanks are not worth it.

Fightbeast
03-21-2015, 06:33 PM
good rogues have tank like hp and armor nowadays and 50% dodge *on top of that*. shadow piercer is faster then skyward smash and everyon can use scorch or abaddon. i can park better on my rogue then on my tank.
from a certain gear treshold on tanks only prolonge the runs and add more deaths to the party in the additional time, as most bosses one hit without critting, making the tanks feeble skills obsolete. thats why now even mediocre geared rogue (not rouge) parties often decide tanks are not worth it.
Agreed. Rouges do have an advantage in pve with good gears. 5k HP is normal for many op rouges. When I am running tombs on my rouge and a party doesn't know to park, I do it. And its possible and faster. But there are some like in tindrin rockhorn elite where parking isn't just possible without a warrior.
I am not disagreeing that warriors need to be buffed to become compatible in pve scenarios. In fact I want them to be upgraded to stay in par with the other classes.
The lower lvl maps have no problem with warrior running them. In fact I can finish them faster with my twink warrior. Its the higher maps that need to be looked at. Hopefully we see it in the near future :)

DudeeLt
03-22-2015, 03:27 AM
Awesome !

Sundar Moorthi
03-22-2015, 07:39 AM

vawaid
03-22-2015, 07:52 AM
I miss helena!!, ursoth assault is my first event.

ueveotadeo
03-22-2015, 08:29 AM
Another post by sts full of nothing....

pachiirisu
03-22-2015, 09:03 AM
love ursoth event:)

ceanizes
03-22-2015, 02:39 PM
New expansion !!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Overweightank
03-22-2015, 09:33 PM
Constructive post time:

- Don't bring back SNS, or else say goodbye to your game.

- Add Platinum tiers to all of upcoming the events.

- Give goblin event energies ( ofc duh, but u never know sts :3 )

- For Rage Of (arcane)Ring'lol Expansion, please make sure there are new farming and PvE opportunities. Atm Tombs is dying slowly and everyone's quitting arena due to the recipe being unfair dropped and extremely rare!

- Give better gear and items to buy from the token vendors in the upcoming events.

- Don't re-use Gyrm, and IF you do, add something new. We've had the crate weekend and the demand for Gyrm is low, let's shift things up a bit! :)

- I don't know if I want to see the new Elondrian bulwarks buff by +1000 hp and stuff... Due to the item market being shifted and you keep losing money. one say you buy something, tomorrow its worth nothing. Be careful with the new capped mythic weapons...

Ty for reading and I hope devs use this, since its what the majority wants :emmersed:

kinzmet
03-22-2015, 11:11 PM
Yeah Goblin Ring coming back and twink level will be ruined ^^

Yeah Sns coming back and twink level will be ruined ^^

(I think everyone who plays lv.1-15 knows what i'm talkin' about)

Honestly, Goblin rings not really a game changer above level 10s. But SnS is, in any level.

Invokeer_
03-23-2015, 05:00 AM
What level will be new cap?

sahad_ikr
03-23-2015, 05:12 AM
class balance pls .. fix warrior class >_<

eugene9707
03-23-2015, 08:57 AM

Correct me if im wrong, but I think sorcs also do crowd control right? (root, stun, knock down, freeze) So wouldn't be nice if we can do our job again and can actually stun/ice/root mobs that really matter? Well i suppose we can just leave it to 4 rogues to kill them in a flash, or maybe get our trusty old breeze that definitely freeze better than sorcs.

Alafonta
03-23-2015, 10:53 AM
I can't wait to see how AL continues to grow! I was a bit skeptical when I first changed over from PL two months ago, but now this is all I play and I love it! Keep it coming STS! :D

cyrusrevange
03-23-2015, 11:28 AM
Nice job guys

Devaux
03-25-2015, 10:54 AM
Goooood: ) ps loved the whole Valentine's event too guy's

Vot
03-25-2015, 07:59 PM
Thanks for everything!

sarajp
03-26-2015, 09:05 AM
1 question, whens the next event?
:excitement:

felipezem
03-26-2015, 09:41 AM
gogogogooooo

wwwgagacomtr
03-26-2015, 11:02 AM
1 question, whens the next event?
:excitement:

today ? :)

LytangxLyrdra
03-27-2015, 06:16 AM
Time to sell dova..

Tapatalk v 4.9.5 the BEST

Aardit
03-27-2015, 05:20 PM
I decided not to play anymore, but after this u guys made me play again^_^. Love u sts

rxxo
03-29-2015, 06:04 AM
good

rollsshicut
03-29-2015, 11:20 AM
nice

goblinchick
03-29-2015, 01:10 PM
nice

poietta2015
03-29-2015, 04:59 PM
Producer, programmers emloyee of sts and players: ty vm for this wonderful game! I really enjoy some fun after hard work the whole day and u all are part of the amusement

Thefireofic
03-29-2015, 10:36 PM
Will Dovabear comeback?

omgcrit
04-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Woow, very nice :) can't wait

omgcrit
04-04-2015, 07:15 PM
They should be more types or pets not like dragons, frogs, crocodiles they just been re coloured they needs to be like snakes, robotic pets that be awsome :D

Brentt Elwin Sindac
04-10-2015, 04:58 AM

Burwaka
04-20-2015, 02:24 PM
As I can guess there will be no April producer letter :(

gereomanchie
04-21-2015, 11:31 AM
hope the expansion will come out :banana:

productor
04-21-2015, 12:14 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?224691-April-Producer-Letter-for-Arcane-Legends

April Producer's letter is now posted, thank you for your patience folks!

Much Obliged,