View Full Version : aff open more than 200 chests love and vanity did not come goldlove

genisclaudio
03-05-2015, 05:08 PM
[emoji17]

obee
03-05-2015, 05:12 PM
And what do you want us to do about it?

Titanfall
03-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Now that's a nice way to respond isn't it?

mlb2005
03-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Now that's a nice way to respond isn't it?

My thoughts exactly. I'm sure anyone would be a little disappointed if they farmed and opened 200 chests and didn't get anything.

Hellween
03-05-2015, 05:45 PM
I opened five and I received the golden..

CptAwsome
03-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Very unlucky mate. It took me 120 to get one for each of my characters. Which from what I've seen and heard is pretty good. Keep trying the event still has awhile to go. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Risend
03-05-2015, 06:16 PM
I am greatful that I didn't open 1 chest at all I just farmed about 150+ and sold them to make some money.

Dragoonclaws
03-05-2015, 06:21 PM
I don't know if this can explain things but I think it does:

You know that feel when you play "Sorry" and keep rolling the dice for a 6? It's same, but you need to roll 2 dices for double 6 to obtain what you want.

Overweightank
03-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Sts doesnt understand our problem, because they havent even tried it yet, i want my 400k potential earnings back... right now.. opened over 200 crates got like 20 vanities of different classes which apperently sts wont make transferable.. which i dont understand why, you made us wait for this? one more mistake and badmouthing and quitting will come into play. i'd rather have no event.. mocking me with people every 2min in gc saying "OMG!!! GOT SET IN 1ST CHEST" while im here opening over 200 and getting hearts... take away hearts plz.. like what the hell is this.. we farmed for this? -_-

#Great_Job

obee
03-05-2015, 06:44 PM
I mean these threads get annoying. For the 100th time, don't open locks, it's a waste.

bedmaster
03-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Yeah ppl always got vanities for different classes and its untradeable wtf

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

ClumsyCactus
03-05-2015, 07:14 PM
As a person Who is literally Done with this event and has everything i need (plus several copied of each) i shouldnt talk, but its just to keep farming. It took me hours of farming to get it, and i was lucky, good luck to ypu in your future farming/buying ^^

BaronB
03-05-2015, 07:22 PM
When ypu get a vanity for a different class you can still stash and use on alts.

People raging at an event because their having a bit of bad luck...

Obviously want the vanity thats been released bad enough to open that many chests, so I dont understand why you wpuld complain about the event rather then your own luck.

I habnt gotten any golden wings yet myself.. so what just keep trying and maybe try stashing those crates and opening on different class alts for better luck ?

Theirs alot more productive th ings to be doing like having fun in game then waste your own time stressing over some current bad luck.

You have to think postive for postive things to happen :)

1 <3

Kakashis
03-05-2015, 07:22 PM
yup, I too opened around 200+ and still nothing... this vanity will cost me more than a million at this rate.

Titanfall
03-05-2015, 07:23 PM
I mean these threads get annoying. For the 100th time, don't open locks, it's a waste.
Who on earth opened locks here? Re read -.-

obee
03-05-2015, 08:04 PM
Who on earth opened locks here? Re read -.-
Chests, but the same concept.

Leonut
03-05-2015, 09:39 PM
I completely ignored this event. Yay! Glad I did.

regizakirs.rs
03-05-2015, 10:15 PM
People play for different reasons obviously but, if a player wants an item from an event. And they work there tails off and isn't seeing the reward for there time and effort then they have a right to speak out on it. And if the thread is an annoyance to you then it's simple just don't reply to it. I've opened a couple of hundred myself and I looted the set for the sorcerer and the warrior no rogue whatsoever. I don't like the idea of the vanities being none tradeable. Cause I'm pretty sure that out there in Arlor somewhere there's a smurf with a rouges vanity from the event lol. And I would like to trade with them but we can't lol.

obee
03-05-2015, 10:17 PM
People play for different reasons obviously but, if a player wants an item from an event. And they work there tails off and isn't seeing the reward for there time and effort then they have a right to speak out on it. And if the thread is an annoyance to you then it's simple just don't reply to it. I've opened a couple of hundred myself and I looted the set for the sorcerer and the warrior no rogue whatsoever. I don't like the idea of the vanities being none tradeable. Cause I'm pretty sure that out there in Arlor somewhere there's a smurf with a rouges vanity from the event lol. And I would like to trade with them but we can't lol.
That is true. Sorry for my behavior.

epicrrr
03-05-2015, 11:09 PM
Im on the right thread then lol, im starting to like this hugthulo wings theyre better than the blasted gold cupid *cries. :banana:

Bambumbau
03-06-2015, 02:16 AM
i have open 20-30 chests and i have yet 2 hugthulu wings for rogue,1 for warrior and i have 1 cupid golden wings for mage. think i was lucky

Haligali
03-06-2015, 02:28 AM
Imho, it is nonsense why I open mage and warrior vanity with my rogue if it's not tradeable? I can't buy mage and warrior non-tradeable vanity neither at the vendor. A rogue should open only rogue vanity.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

SacredKnight
03-06-2015, 02:30 AM
Wait, what chests are these?

alongcay
03-06-2015, 02:46 AM
When I open 50 love chest with my warrior lv 41 is nothing. then I try open 11 chest use mage lv10 and I got 3 hugthulu wings (1 warior 1 rogue 1 mage)

ChillyPepper
03-06-2015, 02:49 AM
150+ and only warriors gold wings ~i dont use warrior

grzena1982
03-06-2015, 03:21 AM
Try opening chests at lower lvls, i have noticeda great improvement in vanitites dropout. I did this, and currently have 2-3x of each set. Subsequently, i moved to my girlfriend acc. did the same using her low lvl mage and she has now all 3 sets completed. At 41lvl i kept getting way too many letters.

Ssneakykills
03-06-2015, 03:28 AM
Sts doesnt understand our problem, because they havent even tried it yet, i want my 400k potential earnings back... right now.. opened over 200 crates got like 20 vanities of different classes which apperently sts wont make transferable.. which i dont understand why, you made us wait for this? one more mistake and badmouthing and quitting will come into play. i'd rather have no event.. mocking me with people every 2min in gc saying "OMG!!! GOT SET IN 1ST CHEST" while im here opening over 200 and getting hearts... take away hearts plz.. like what the hell is this.. we farmed for this? -_-

#Great_Job

That was your choice to open 200 crates knowing that the vanitys weren't going to be tradeable after the first one and nobody's forcing you to play this event anyway

Magegrimm
03-06-2015, 04:05 AM
Chests, but the same concept.
This has nothing to do with Locked Grand Crates. Rememeber it's free to open.

I did open 40 and get some gold vanities for each class what I don't understand is why don't they make it tradable now I have 12 vanities occupying my stash cuz I also don't wanna delete in case sts change to tradable.

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 04:18 AM
Same here.... no golden cupid wing... -.-
When guildies have looted 3-4 sets of golden cupid already

ceowarr
03-06-2015, 09:38 AM

lol cheer him to open more ;)

Allows.
03-06-2015, 10:32 AM

#Great_Job

Nobody forces you to even open one chest.
As we all know, almost everything in AL is based on luck.
And this time you probably had no luck.

darthdlo
03-06-2015, 11:50 AM
What dont pol get this was supposed to ba reward for getting 100k not another chanc e for a chance for something