Warrior hugthulu wings x3
Sorcerer hugthulu wings x1
Rogue hugthulu wings x1

Sorcerer golden cupid wings x1
Rogue golden cupid wings x1

Literally every vanity except the one I want which is warrior cupid wings

will0
03-05-2015, 08:14 PM
lol raging event causing unhappiness to everyone .. i log off after whole night opening the lovecrates wasting 300k plus farming the boss.. all BS items which doesn't belong to your class especially golden wings everyone wants it

Valkiryas
03-05-2015, 09:43 PM
I got 3X Golden Wings Warrior and 2X Mage Golden Wings before get my Golden Wings for Rogue, sorry but you need work more.

2-. I didn't buy a single chest, all my chest were farmed with hours of work so don't desesperate, It eventually will come :)

obee
03-05-2015, 10:03 PM
Just keep farming. At least this event is free.

Overweightank
03-05-2015, 11:12 PM
Just keep farming. At least this event is free.

Soundlesskill
03-06-2015, 01:13 AM
I've opened 300+ chests, farmed 200, bought for 100k and still no rouge golden cupid wings. However tank and sorc drop like rain for me -.-

grzena1982
03-06-2015, 03:25 AM
Its free, its fun, its profitable. I assume you would have preferred them to hand them over to you after the upadate right?

Rx8
03-06-2015, 04:39 AM
I've opened 300+ chests, farmed 200, bought for 100k and still no rouge golden cupid wings. However tank and sorc drop like rain for me -.-

For me same situation :\ no mage vanities, only rog or war..gonna open on my rogue noww...

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 04:46 AM
I have not gotten any golden cupid wings. Poor me.

Haligali
03-06-2015, 04:50 AM
5x warrior gold wing
2x sorcerer gold wing
15x lolthulu wings
13x lolcraft helms

why is this rogue gold wing so rare???

this is bs, its not a grind, i got full mage gold set from my first 3 lolcraft chest.

vawaid
03-06-2015, 05:10 AM
these vanities are better be tradable. I have many same vanities, better give to somebody than liquidate for 0.

ClumsyCactus
03-06-2015, 05:20 AM
5x warrior gold wing
2x sorcerer gold wing
15x lolthulu wings
13x lolcraft helms

why is this rogue gold wing so rare???

this is bs, its not a grind, i got full mage gold set from my first 3 lolcraft chest.
I have 3, why is CHTULU so rare lel

Mr.Diamante
03-06-2015, 05:24 AM
I opened 50 chest and I only got candy & gold, no vanity :uncomfortableness:

Soundlesskill
03-06-2015, 05:31 AM
Its free, its fun, its profitable. I assume you would have preferred them to hand them over to you after the upadate right?

Ikr! And why is it even possible to drop for another class?

Ravager
03-06-2015, 05:32 AM
Only if they programmed it so the 25% class loot reroll worked while opening these. Especially since the class loot reroll elixirs are useless right now.

Risend
03-06-2015, 05:35 AM
I farmed about 150+ and pretty much sold it at the auction hall for gold as I am a new player needed some cash. Then i have decided to open some up to see if i get lucky which I did i opened 4 lovecraft and got what I wanted golden cupid wing for warrior. I was surprised when I got it. Grinding all day killing the boss over n over Sure was rewarding.

Zynzyn
03-06-2015, 05:46 AM
I got Gold warrior wings on my warrior from the very 2nd chest. But I had opened the chests on a warrior (which I dont play much), aiming for rogue or mage since everyone complained they are getting vanities of another class. :smiley_simmons:

ilhanna
03-06-2015, 07:05 AM
Opened on rogue about 100 crates, all farmed.

2 warrior golden wings
2 warrior lovecraft sets
3 warrior hugthulu wings

1 mage hugthulu wing
1 mage lovecraft set

1 rogue golden wing
1 rogue lovecraft set

Enough letters to craft kits and buy my warrior the bedsheet toga I thought I would have to miss and the dark love banner for him too.

I'm just looking for mage golden wing now, but hey I've got till Monday.

Btw I tried opening them on rogue with class loot lix active. That's when I got the warrior gold wings lol.

epicrrr
03-06-2015, 07:26 AM
i just got mine after 130+ or so.. biggest relief in a while on AL lol

Haligali
03-06-2015, 07:32 AM
i just got mine after 130+ or so.. biggest relief in a while on AL lol

yeah, i got rogue gold wing too now, bought chests for 200k gold. so its not a 'grind' and not 'hard' work, just buy chests from cs.

srazman
03-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Farm using rog and sold all farmed chest since day one, today i open 10 love chest using soc got 1 rog gold wing and 1 rog huglulu wing. Will open another 10 using warr... Let see happen...

Higuani
03-06-2015, 08:08 AM
Opened 75 lovecraft chests and gotten these vanities

Warrior lovecraft helm x6
Sorcerer lovecraft helm x2
Rogue lovecraft helm x1

Warrior hugthulu wings x3
Sorcerer hugthulu wings x1
Rogue hugthulu wings x1

Sorcerer golden cupid wings x1
Rogue golden cupid wings x1

Literally every vanity except the one I want which is warrior cupid wings

Unfair bro tbh all vanitys you can't even wear LOL! if you see what i got..

Opened 20+ chest first day on rogue and got this

warrior lovecraft helm 2x
warrior golden cupid 1x
Rogue golden cupid 1x
and 3 different hugthulu wings

And about droppin lovecraft chest. quite unfair aswell sometimes i got like 8 chest in a row LOL

wade001
03-06-2015, 09:24 AM
at least you guys are getting chests to open.. first 10 or so runs I did last night always got a chest..

was under the impression you are supposed to get a chest every time, evidently not. after I woke up this morning I logged in to do some runs before work, did 8, no loot what so ever, nothing!

went to work, had some downtime, did 5 more runs, no chest, all I got was a 1 story token..

honestly I should have farmed the forest or something, would have been better use of my time.

standing in the portal, hitting boss before he dies after shield pops.. nothing seems to make a difference for me.

funny though, the jackoff's that stand there and watch the whole fight get loot.. maybe I should have leached like them.

Allows.
03-06-2015, 10:23 AM
I got my Golden Cupid Wings after 3 Lovecraft Chests, hope this helps.

Joking aside, keep opening if you really want them, now the chests are under 1,5k.
But i suggest you to just farm them, normally every second run i loot a lovecraft, so run 30-40 mins and look what you got, maybe you're lucky.

Kakashis
03-06-2015, 10:45 AM
I don't even want to talk about how many I opened before I got my golden wings. Good luck to everyone. My suggestion is wait until Sunday and buy them all at 1k each and get them wings.

octavos
03-06-2015, 10:49 AM
I don't even want to talk about how many I opened before I got my golden wings. Good luck to everyone. My suggestion is wait until Sunday and buy them all at 1k each and get them wings.

same, i have tons of err..vanities over 25 helm and 25 body..all i need is a warrior and im done. I dont want to liquidate..i need to trade because at this rate...it seems ill never get it. I wonder can support get rid of my extras..all i need is one..and im sure thats how many feel.

Excuses
03-06-2015, 10:54 AM
Everything in this game is based on luck...
+300 chest and no wing here too.

Otahaanak
03-06-2015, 11:18 AM
If you have a lower level alt run it on that char. Runs are faster by a lot. Also log out from time to time, after you open a few and get nothing, then log completely back in. I ran maybe 100 if that and was lucky enough to get all. Gave my chests to guildies after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

octavos
03-06-2015, 11:22 AM
or increase the drop rate on these..we all will be happy..we cant sell them and and we cant trade them...so really there useless to anyone else but the people trying to obtain them.

darthdlo
03-06-2015, 11:27 AM
Im a rogue and i been farming since event started now enough time has passed for me to rage this was supposed to b a reward and i have yet to receive it i have a life too i cannot continue to play through whole weekend to earn something that i though was gona b a reward for working on getting 100000 its just more grinding for a chance. At least make items tradeable or sellable because i have everythig except rogue items and is very upsetting this was a great evet but for me there is no reward im prob going to take another break from game, i did after season 6. Me and hundreds of other players r not happy with end results. I been farming non stop since event started and there is something wrong when i have everythig multiple times except for my class.

darthdlo
03-06-2015, 11:31 AM
And people dont realize yes i would like them to hand over because this was supposed to b a reward not another chance for a reward u will not get same results next event because most people wont play because its pointless if u not going to earn something i could have spent my precious game hours elsewhere cause i have a life outside al

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 11:33 AM
Opened 130 chests.
Countless wings.
Countless mage hatmask
3 warrior hatmask
1 warrior golden wing
Countless Candies.
Haven't gotten Golden Wing for rogue yet.

Ridiculous when lots of guildies have 4-5 sets of golden wing when theh opened 1/3rd of chest i have opened. -.-
This game is heading to too much of luck factor bingo games..

Kakashis
03-06-2015, 12:05 PM
same, i have tons of err..vanities over 25 helm and 25 body..all i need is a warrior and im done. I dont want to liquidate..i need to trade because at this rate...it seems ill never get it. I wonder can support get rid of my extras..all i need is one..and im sure thats how many feel.

Yes, I hate it when I see those wings!!! Literally trolling me and to make matters worse, they were for sorc which I don't even have on my account! Got many helms too :(

Opened 130 chests.
Countless wings.
Countless mage hatmask
3 warrior hatmask
1 warrior golden wing
Countless Candies.
Haven't gotten Golden Wing for rogue yet.

Ridiculous when lots of guildies have 4-5 sets of golden wing when theh opened 1/3rd of chest i have opened. -.-
This game is heading to too much of luck factor bingo games..

Heeh, at 130 chests, you don't have the right to complain yet!! 3x that number and you'll be were I was and on the edge of raging!!! Don't know what's worse, Troll Wings or candies. At least candies can be sold for around 50 gold profit easily in CS!

I just wish we could trade in the golden wings in for the correct class at a NPC or something along those lines. Would feel more love that way instead of us struggling to get that one item out of 9 possible items and countless hearts!

Earlingstad
03-06-2015, 12:24 PM
The odds are mixed and this is probably done to preserve rarity. We get items of other classes because if we got what we wanted instantly, right after opening a few chests (the chests are free) would we not be gratified instantly and then get bored veryfast? I farmed hard and also bought tons of chests ( lost count ). Sts has designed such a beautiful vanity, they could easily put this up for sale with plat. But they made it fair for all, and this is one item which is really earned based on your own luck and effort. The more chests you farm and open, the more loot you get. Making a complaint thread is very easy (only takes a few clicks) but we have to consider that the event is till Monday and have we put enough effort yet? If it takes a lot of time and grinding to acquire it, it is totally worth it.

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Yes, I hate it when I see those wings!!! Literally trolling me and to make matters worse, they were for sorc which I don't even have on my account! Got many helms too :(

Heeh, at 130 chests, you don't have the right to complain yet!! 3x that number and you'll be were I was and on the edge of raging!!! Don't know what's worse, Troll Wings or candies. At least candies can be sold for around 50 gold profit easily in CS!

I just wish we could trade in the golden wings in for the correct class at a NPC or something along those lines. Would feel more love that way instead of us struggling to get that one item out of 9 possible items and countless hearts!
Opened 150 chests now. Wow you didnt get at that many chests? I hope I don't head your way.
Still 150 chest is alot too to not see a golden wing for rogue where most of people get them in 20-30 chests

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 12:38 PM
The odds are mixed and this is probably done to preserve rarity. We get items of other classes because if we got what we wanted instantly, right after opening a few chests (the chests are free) would we not be gratified instantly and then get bored veryfast? I farmed hard and also bought tons of chests ( lost count ). Sts has designed such a beautiful vanity, they could easily put this up for sale with plat. But they made it fair for all, and this is one item which is really earned based on your own luck and effort. The more chests you farm and open, the more loot you get. Making a complaint thread is very easy (only takes a few clicks) but we have to consider that the event is till Monday and have we put enough effort yet? If it takes a lot of time and grinding to acquire it, it is totally worth it.
Iam fine with grinding and taking times. Its not fair as its hard to some people where most of the people get them easily.
i know atleast 20 guildies who got their golden wing from 2nd try to 30th tries.
Friends who opened as much chests as me, already own 2-3 golden wing sets for each class.

Powergear546
03-06-2015, 01:23 PM
lol opened over 300 chests,still not got warrior cupid wings but got
3 x rogue helm
8 x sorc. helm
1 x warrior helm

Warrior hugthulu wings x6
Sorcerer hugthulu wings x12
Rogue hugthulu wings x4

Sorcerer golden cupid wings x3
Rogue golden cupid wings x5

and

Warrior golden cupid wings x0

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Finaly on 171th chest I got my Golden wing for rogue
Omg so happy.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/06/563761bc2f4e0869eadf8ae3cc412030.jpg

One rogue golden and one Warrior golden wing. Me happy.

Kriticality
03-06-2015, 01:44 PM
There is an entire weekend left. This isn't panic time yet. I'm in Kakashis' boat as far as how many I opened. Most people got several nice vanity pieces in a free event. Grind, get guildies to give you chest or sell them to you at half price. I looted 0 gold wings the first 200 crates, for any class. If people are campaigning to gift the vanities, just have them run with you and donate the chests. I spent @.@ gold on those crates on top of what I farmed... People are talking about these wings like they are arcane egg rarity. They aren't. Just know that if/when you get them, you'll feel like Dex above me and how we all felt. It's awesome. May the odds be in your favor this weekend.

darthdlo
03-06-2015, 02:10 PM
This is supposed to be a reward to reaching 100k not here is a chance to win something if this weekend passes and i dont win anything for my rogue and im stacked with warrior and mage items how is that a reward for the effort of reaching 100k not all people can play 5 days solid i did almost 3 with nothig that there is long enough y set a community goal with a reward at the end if the community cannot get the reward it shouldnt b rare or special if everyone participated that is what end lvl events and arenas r 4 i couldnhave easily spent my time farming for better items or merched or lvld up instead wasting my time for a chance at a chance to have a chance at something when u all know full well there r plenty of people who didnt contribute to the goal running around with all the new vanities

Kakashis
03-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Finaly on 171th chest I got my Golden wing for rogue
Omg so happy.
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/06/563761bc2f4e0869eadf8ae3cc412030.jpg

One rogue golden and one Warrior golden wing. Me happy.

Congrats!! The feeling is so awesome when it happens to those who grinded/crated harder than the lucky people! It's funny because i never thought slag would match with any vanity, but here we are! It's like a match made in cupid heaven!

There is an entire weekend left. This isn't panic time yet. I'm in Kakashis' boat as far as how many I opened. Most people got several nice vanity pieces in a free event. Grind, get guildies to give you chest or sell them to you at half price. I looted 0 gold wings the first 200 crates, for any class. If people are campaigning to gift the vanities, just have them run with you and donate the chests. I spent @.@ gold on those crates on top of what I farmed... People are talking about these wings like they are arcane egg rarity. They aren't. Just know that if/when you get them, you'll feel like Dex above me and how we all felt. It's awesome. May the odds be in your favor this weekend.

Yes, definately not time to panic yet, seems like under 400 crates is the magic number to get what you want :)

I'll keep trying as well so that my alts can have it too! It's one of the most beautiful vanities from the color scheme to the falling feather particle effects!

Dex Scene
03-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Congrats!! The feeling is so awesome when it happens to those who grinded/crated harder than the lucky people! It's funny because i never thought slag would match with any vanity, but here we are! It's like a match made in cupid heaven!

Yes, definately not time to panic yet, seems like under 400 crates is the magic number to get what you want :)

I'll keep trying as well so that my alts can have it too! It's one of the most beautiful vanities from the color scheme to the falling feather particle effects!
Yes indeed. Now I kind of feel that I was lucky I didn't get it in first 10-20 chests, I wouldn't have get this happiness then.
Its indeed the most beautiful vanity to my eyes aswel :)

Kakashis
03-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Yes indeed. Now I kind of feel that I was lucky I didn't get it in first 10-20 chests, I wouldn't have get this happiness then.
Its indeed the most beautiful vanity to my eyes aswel :)

We definately had to "earn" our wings!

Litheus
03-06-2015, 03:27 PM
i opened more than 100chests on my warrior for the golden but didnot get it....opened the first chest from my mage n got it..but sadly my mage is from another account

Kakashis
03-06-2015, 03:53 PM
i opened more than 100chests on my warrior for the golden but didnot get it....opened the first chest from my mage n got it..but sadly my mage is from another account

Yep, it's there to troll us

Dragonrider023
03-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Lol me lucky, got hugthulu wings on second chest and golden wings for sorcerer on third

then brought one and got full mask set for rogue on fourth try

Overweightank
03-06-2015, 04:01 PM
Only if they programmed it so the 25% class loot reroll worked while opening these. Especially since the class loot reroll elixirs are useless right now.

OMG! Rav you genious, Love you!!! Didn't even think of this :D

vawaid
03-06-2015, 05:49 PM
I know that feel.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Xpolosion
03-06-2015, 10:47 PM

Jazzi
03-07-2015, 03:52 AM
Opened a total of 350 chests. Some of them on my rogue, some of them on my warrior. 0 golden wings for any class. Plenty of lovecraft sets(hat and mask) for all classes and even more ugly wings. Shortly after opening those I received my Tour of Arlor Vanity and stopped caring :-) Still I could imagine how people feel. I mean with 350 chests one should definitely have gotten gold wings for all classes.

Dokrath
03-07-2015, 01:42 PM
I totally agree opened over 100 chest and so far looted golden wings for mage. (which is barely use anyway)
Plenty of warrior lovecraft sets
And thulu wings for rogue yet nothing is tradeable even when starting knows it's currently the most wanted vanity out!!
Highly annoying

grzena1982
03-07-2015, 04:55 PM
You are all crying babies. I have 6 sets of each vanity on one acc. and two sets of each on my gf acc. If you still have not looted your dreamt vanity that only means you did not open enough of chests. Besides, love chests are cheap as glacial gems now, so what do you think you should be all doing if you dont want to grind any further?

In a luck based game moaning about not being lucky enough is nonsense. Lets now move onto my thread about how i wasnt lucky enough to loot 1 shard, after looting 3 sams.

darthdlo
03-07-2015, 06:37 PM
Again its easy to say were babies because u already have this is the reward for contributing to the community event i contributed and not receiving my reward now saturday has passed still no wings for rogue i will never participate again if i even decide to play again i cant play 2marow and maybe 1 hour monday i have grinded constantly and opened bought and farmed chest all kinds of differwnt ways ex 1 at a time 10 at a time 20 at a time and everywherw in between if this a reward for participating than its a different kind of reward because i can now save my occasionally donated money because i donate based on great game but im just going to put toward another game i gave a good amount of effort and nothing for my trouble and i keep playing thinking patience will reward me but no 4 days with nothing this is only vanities not high lvl armor or pets or crafting material its only vanities let us trade with players that way its still special and wont ruin economy if u dont have a vanity then u cant trade only allow valentines vanities trade for valentines vanities its the weekend now so drop rates wont b changes and class specifications wont b places at least reward us for playing event right now people who didnt contribute can b running around with all the vanities witout opening a single luv potion and LEECHES r ruining this besides ridiculous drop table

Titanfall
03-07-2015, 08:42 PM
You are all crying babies. I have 6 sets of each vanity on one acc. and two sets of each on my gf acc. If you still have not looted your dreamt vanity that only means you did not open enough of chests. Besides, love chests are cheap as glacial gems now, so what do you think you should be all doing if you dont want to grind any further?

In a luck based game moaning about not being lucky enough is nonsense. Lets now move onto my thread about how i wasnt lucky enough to loot 1 shard, after looting 3 sams.
Oh so u were one of the lucky ones? Stop being rude and arrogant and respect people who opened 300x more chests than you did.

vawaid
03-07-2015, 10:43 PM
Darn vanity, luckily I have 300k from boss drop. So I bought the mighty frog called gyrm, or ribbit with steroid they said. I will keep digging the gold. Im already disapointed and frustated to get that vanity, the glowing wing.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

grzena1982
03-08-2015, 06:58 AM
Oh so u were one of the lucky ones? Stop being rude and arrogant and respect people who opened 300x more chests than you did.

You cannot even have a remote idea how many chests i opened - 300 isnt even around that number. Look at the whole picture and the concept of this game and think about people spending plats and getting nothing of value, others doing 500-1k runs and not looting myth recipe. Pop some more chests and you will finally get it, especially that wings are not of arcane rarity. It is just a matter of numers, like everything in this game really.

Cadbura
08-30-2015, 04:05 AM
Well cases like opening hundred of love chest and getting plenty of golden wings for your unprefered class but none for your desired class most likely to happen.
Here's the deal, lets say you have a mage char. and want to get golden wing for your mage. Go get your rogue or war then open the chests using either of the two different class. In that way you could loot one or maybe plenty for your mage..

Transfordark
08-30-2015, 05:08 AM
Well cases like opening hundred of love chest and getting plenty of golden wings for your unprefered class but none for your desired class most likely to happen.
Here's the deal, lets say you have a mage char. and want to get golden wing for your mage. Go get your rogue or war then open the chests using either of the two different class. In that way you could loot one or maybe plenty for your mage..
What's the point of this?
That event has ended along time ago if only I had saved those chests and since I don't like those vanities now :3
I would have made like 2m by just selling 100 of those chests for 20k each.
You never know :D

Congrats and Got to say a great decision you made by saving those.

Jek Republik
08-30-2015, 01:10 PM
reminiscing my worst days in AL

iplayforfun
12-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Yeah the event has ended a long time ago....sadly I missed the event ..but I'll spend even 3mil on dis gold cupid wings at 740+k each love chest

StrangeAsylum
12-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Yeah the event has ended a long time ago....sadly I missed the event ..but I'll spend even 3mil on dis gold cupid wings at 740+k each love chest
Please do not Necro threads...This is from august