PDA

View Full Version : Quick question on 56 bear

anahadaz
03-06-2015, 07:00 AM
I normally use sm on my bear if I use it, but isn't there like an extremely op gear mix that goes something like custom helm, royal sewer armour, bt mace and shield? Anyone who used to bear full time at 56 know anything about this?

D-:
03-06-2015, 07:33 AM
You must have the glow on your glyph set for tournament, you must also use gear according to class.

Bear - SM Set Only; Bird - Obe Set Only; Mage - Charmin Set Only

This seems like a question for tourney since you mentioned something about it in my thread.

anahadaz
03-06-2015, 08:59 AM
You must have the glow on your glyph set for tournament, you must also use gear according to class.

This seems like a question for tourney since you mentioned something about it in my thread.

This is nothing to do with tourney smarty pants ;) lol. But I understand how you came to that theory. I'll be using my bird for tourney anyways :)

D-:
03-06-2015, 09:30 AM
This is nothing to do with tourney smarty pants ;) lol. But I understand how you came to that theory. I'll be using my bird for tourney anyways :)

:D

Good, good. :) I wanna see you pwn some people with your bear after tourney too!

anahadaz
03-06-2015, 09:51 AM
:D

Good, good. :) I wanna see you pwn some people with your bear after tourney too!

Lol it's so boring though. It has been at 5.2k kills for about 60 years

D-:
03-06-2015, 02:58 PM
Lol it's so boring though. It has been at 5.2k kills for about 60 years

False: the game has been out for 5 years

anahadaz
03-06-2015, 03:04 PM

Still been at 5.2k for 60 years

Sheugokin
03-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Still been at 5.2k for 60 years

Welp.

synfullmagic_23110
03-06-2015, 06:35 PM

This game was in development 60 years ago and the OP had access to everything and he knew this entire time that L77 is the final lvl

anahadaz
03-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Thanks. Gawd, do I have to spell everything out for everyone?

Ubernewber
03-07-2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks. Gawd, do I have to spell everything out for everyone?

I heard it was sewer helm and armor and sm shield bt mace thats just what ive heard tho

FortalWao
03-07-2015, 01:51 PM

wait what? what kind of rules is that lol, kills ALL variety

Godsforeverlove
04-07-2015, 09:17 AM
Naw sm set in pieces is never good...
Its rs helm and armour and bt helm and bunny shield giving you 38 dodge

Groaning
04-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Its rs helm and armour and bt MACE and bunny shield giving you 38 dodge

better

Armourslash
04-08-2015, 02:02 AM

Using bt helm and armor is better and the bunny is a waste of money since it doesn't make much of a difference just use sm shield instead.

FortalWao
04-08-2015, 06:09 AM

Using bt helm and armor is better and the bunny is a waste of money since it doesn't make much of a difference just use sm shield instead.
doesn't it have like 2 more armor though?

D-:
04-09-2015, 09:51 PM

Sssshhhh. Once you make an organized tourney, then you can tell me what's right and wrong. :)

FortalWao
04-12-2015, 05:51 AM

Sssshhhh. Once you make an organized tourney, then you can tell me what's right and wrong. :)
not accepting constructive criticism? oh well

anahadaz
04-12-2015, 10:32 AM

In what way was that constructive criticism? You said it kills ALL variety, which is destructive criticism in my book

FortalWao
04-12-2015, 03:24 PM

In what way was that constructive criticism? You said it kills ALL variety, which is destructive criticism in my book
criticizing not being allowed to use the gear of your choice is bad?

anahadaz
04-12-2015, 03:45 PM

You said it kills all variety, but it doesn't. No one said that the bear had to use the mace set, bird bow set and mage wand set. You can choose between the longsword, dagger and staff set or the mace, xbow and wand set. Ha.

FortalWao
04-13-2015, 08:30 AM

You said it kills all variety, but it doesn't. No one said that the bear had to use the mace set, bird bow set and mage wand set. You can choose between the longsword, dagger and staff set or the mace, xbow and wand set. Ha.
scroll up... it literally says bear sm set ONLY, mage charmin ONLY etc... how does that not kill all variety

anahadaz
04-13-2015, 10:56 AM
scroll up... it literally says bear sm set ONLY, mage charmin ONLY etc... how does that not kill all variety

Because, as I previously said, bears can use the mace or the longsword set, birds can use the xbow or dagger set, and mages can use the wand or staff set. There is still some variety.

FortalWao
04-13-2015, 01:30 PM

Because, as I previously said, bears can use the mace or the longsword set, birds can use the xbow or dagger set, and mages can use the wand or staff set. There is still some variety.
yes because obviously a bear with a longsword or a bird with a dagger set are sooo so useful.. you have to admit not letting people use whatever they want is not good PLEASE BACK ME UP

Ssneakykills
04-13-2015, 03:10 PM
yes because obviously a bear with a longsword or a bird with a dagger set are sooo so useful.. you have to admit not letting people use whatever they want is not good PLEASE BACK ME UP

Staff, dagger and long sword glyph 56s can be useful tho and people using the exact the same sets stop people using the excuses of they used so and so set instead of full glyph

FortalWao
04-13-2015, 04:04 PM

Staff, dagger and long sword glyph 56s can be useful tho and people using the exact the same sets stop people using the excuses of they used so and so set instead of full glyph
yes but what excuses? i cant really imagine anyone saying something like "oh wow you only beat me because i used a dex set on a mage"... or do you mean people saying other people use op stuff?

Budapest
04-13-2015, 04:07 PM
yes but what excuses? i cant really imagine anyone saying something like "oh wow you only beat me because i used a dex set on a mage"... or do you mean people saying other people use op stuff?

That's the thing though. There won't be a mage using a Dex Set, it'll be every character using an STR Set because they'd like to win, which results into no fun whatsoever.

anahadaz
04-14-2015, 02:35 AM
yes because obviously a bear with a longsword or a bird with a dagger set are sooo so useful..

Obviously you haven't seen a longsword bear in action

Dagger birds can actually do quite well, they're just not as fun as xbow set birds

D-:
04-15-2015, 10:24 AM

you obviously don't understand.

synfullmagic_23110
04-15-2015, 10:30 AM
u obvi dont understand

Etarbitrev
04-15-2015, 02:08 PM
​gggggggggggggggggg rekt nub

FortalWao
04-16-2015, 03:14 AM

you're right.. care to explain then?

Budapest
04-16-2015, 03:24 AM

Read what we're all saying. Form some type of educated analysis (I know it's hard for you :(). Think on that analysis. Then you might get it. :encouragement:

D-:
04-16-2015, 02:27 PM

It's quite obvious if you're an oldie at 56.

You're not. :)

FortalWao
04-18-2015, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=FortalWao;2124580]you're right.. care to explain then?

You're not. :)[/QUOTE
I'm not? I've played 56 since sewers cap and you're very well aware.. maybe you should actually get good before organizing a tournament

Ssneakykills
04-18-2015, 09:17 AM

He's played since sewer cap lol

Burstnuke
04-18-2015, 12:14 PM

He is, lol.

synfullmagic_23110
04-18-2015, 12:17 PM
He is, lol.
no he isnt am da real oldie

Budapest
04-18-2015, 05:58 PM

I'm not? I've played 56 since sewers cap and you're very well aware.. maybe you should actually get good before organizing a tournament

I'm more confused at how he failed to double quote correctly. "Oldie" much? :)

Budapest
04-18-2015, 06:01 PM
I am noob at forums. :(

Wao! I think we all knew that already though. :smiley_simmons:

Electrophiles
04-18-2015, 07:07 PM

If by oldie you mean player since 56, then Fortal is certainly that old of a player. Now can we please stop attacking people and get back on track?

Anyways, RS helm and ARMOR + BT mace and bunny gives highest dodge, at the loss of damage

Of course SM set is the best for bear against non-dodge classes, whereas BT is better vs str bear

Budapest
04-18-2015, 08:49 PM
If by oldie you mean player since 56, then Fortal is certainly that old of a player. Now can we please stop attacking people and get back on track?

Anyways, RS helm and ARMOR + BT mace and bunny gives highest dodge, at the loss of damage

Of course SM set is the best for bear against non-dodge classes, whereas BT is better vs str bear

If their definition of oldie is that, then by all means, sure. I "attack" people when I like, I don't care for what a "Forum Adept" has to say about it. I also didn't start this, so don't start replying to me with your "I'm the ambassador, I save fortal!" talk, when you yourself derail threads of their topics. Nice try though. :encouragement:

(I also thought all oldies knew how to use forums correctly... I didn't think it took that much brain science! Guess I was wrong...:()

Ssneakykills
04-19-2015, 01:17 AM

Funnily enough not everyone knows how to use forums shame you aren't a very good troll tho

anahadaz
04-19-2015, 08:56 AM
So um thanks for the info, custom bear is better anyways..

Budapest
04-19-2015, 02:32 PM
(I also thought all oldies knew how to use forums correctly... I didn't think it took that much brain science! Guess I was wrong...:()

Funnily enough not everyone knows how to use forums shame you aren't a very good troll tho

You should read replies before imbecilely replying with the same quote I said. Shame, you aren't a very good reader though. :distracted:

Ssneakykills
04-19-2015, 05:34 PM
You should read replies before imbecilely replying with the same quote I said. Shame, you aren't a very good reader though. :distracted:

Legends don't need to read like me

Budapest
04-19-2015, 05:54 PM
Dummies like me need to learn to read

You right. :welcoming:

Ssneakykills
04-19-2015, 06:04 PM
You right. :welcoming:

Reminds me of the time when itoopeo tried trolling forums

Budapest
04-19-2015, 06:41 PM

Sorry that you consider blatant truth as "trolling". If you hate it so much, don't get involved in conversations that exclude you. :)

Budapest
04-19-2015, 06:43 PM

Oh, and if you're calling everyone a "troll" you're basically confessing yourself as one too. Takes one to know one! Right? :encouragement:

anahadaz
04-19-2015, 07:40 PM
Can a mod please lock this lol it's only going to land people infractions.

synfullmagic_23110
04-19-2015, 08:46 PM
Legends don't need to read like me
lel... .....

Freakingud
06-03-2015, 01:57 PM
i like 56 bear so much

anahadaz
06-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Said every non bird user ever

AppleNoob
06-04-2015, 06:44 PM
Sorry that you consider blatant truth as "trolling". If you hate it so much, don't get involved in conversations that exclude you. :)

Oh that's rich. You include yourself in conversations that don't include you.