PDA

View Full Version : Stashable PLATINUM suggestion

Zynzyn
03-06-2015, 09:25 AM
Countless times I have wasted plats by accidentally clicking and plat-purchasing elixirs, respecs and revives when I least needed them. While opening lovecraft chests fast, I have opened locked crates without intending to. The elixir list button is located at such a spot on our screen that it gets clicked by mistake at times. I would like to suggest the option of putting platinum in stash, so that we are able to withdraw and use only when we need it. Since platinum on our account is already usable by our other characters, there is no reason why this cannot be done. Stashable platinum please.:cupcake:

Imhotepx
03-06-2015, 09:28 AM
good idea

morgy84
03-06-2015, 10:06 AM
There is a new option ig. "Confirm plat purchase"
You can find it in the game options :)

oneazeli
03-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Totally Agree !!

Rx8
03-06-2015, 10:30 AM
There is a new option ig. "Confirm plat purchase"
You can find it in the game options :)

That obviously didnt and never worked for me...for the elixir option next to the potion on our screen.

It just allows confirmations on stuff like buying ankhs respec kits stuff like that...

Zynzyn
03-08-2015, 12:11 AM
That obviously didnt and never worked for me...for the elixir option next to the potion on our screen.

True. That elixir list button just next to our potions is the principal plat gobbler. Really wishing sts would make our platinum stashable. If gold is stashable why not plats?

Rx8
03-08-2015, 12:15 AM
True. That elixir list button just next to our potions is the principal plat gobbler. Really wishing sts would make our platinum stashable. If gold is stashable why not plats?

Can we just not get rid of em? for some reason...Zario seems to be a useless NPC. Just get rid of the nab...We have the insta menu :P

Kampfmaschine
03-08-2015, 06:24 AM
I agree

Enterradora
03-10-2015, 03:17 PM
+100000000 to this

I spend a lot of platinums when i check in example my luck elixir on screen button, then when u goin to close missclick the 50% XP bonus (8 plats).. fml..