PDA

View Full Version : Call of champions gameplay!

DivineMoustache
03-06-2015, 10:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiW6H6DmfJI

looks decent, I don't really like how far back it's zoomed though

Raregem
03-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Hmm.. the constant tapping, I hope it's not as tedious as it looks. It also looked like a lot of the testers had the tablets flat on the table. Which makes me wonder if game play is less efficient while holding the tablet.

DivineMoustache
03-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Nah, that's the way a lot of mobile MOBAs are played, such as Vainglory.

Once you get used to it, it's pretty efficient, although I still play holding my tablet the normal way.

Conquered
03-06-2015, 09:13 PM
OMG, I want to play it now.

Titanfall
03-07-2015, 05:33 PM
Looks great!

D-:
03-09-2015, 09:55 AM
I hope there isn't as much tapping as it looks in the video.

Carapace
03-09-2015, 10:55 AM
it's kind of an interesting phenomenon, because on paper the idea of "tapping a lot" doesn't look very fun or efficient, but in the heat of battle it's not even something you're thinking about. The matches being restricted to a 5 minute window also really helps alleviate any potential "tiring" that you may suspect would happen after extended play.

I personally have no issues tapping away for a LOT of matches, I never even thought about the tapping until you mentioned it :)

octavos
03-09-2015, 11:08 AM
not much detail on the characters looks like tiny blobs on a large field...like solid red colors of come characters looks like big red dots. thx for the video bud. hopefully the detail is better on the mobile phones since the screens are smaller.

DivineMoustache
03-09-2015, 07:14 PM
not much detail on the characters looks like tiny blobs on a large field...like solid red colors of come characters looks like big red dots. thx for the video bud. hopefully the detail is better on the mobile phones since the screens are smaller.

Yeah I was kind of surprised in a bad way by the very simplistic design of the characters on the map, but I'm expecting that's mainly because it's still in development. Once it's ready for launch it'll probably look a lot more appealing.

Doframingo
03-09-2015, 09:25 PM
it still calling people attention

Demonkinghero
03-10-2015, 05:45 AM
It's funny a few months ago I said "if pocket legends were like league of legends"now I see a moba with league related characters

PodercriticaL
03-11-2015, 06:38 PM
Is there no D-pad? I gotta have a d-pad cant play without it, feels too awkward for me