PDA

View Full Version : Quick Friendship Request Processing

Tamino
03-14-2011, 08:57 AM
I don't know if another (quicker) way to accept friendship requests exists, but the current way seems a bit weird to me.

I can ask friendship with "ADD FRIEND" button in player inspector window (summoned up either by clicking the avatar in towns or the player names in maps), but I cannot process the requests in same way. If someone asked my friendship the button "ADD FRIEND" is hidden in player inspector window, so I must move to Friends Tab, Requests, scrolling the list, and finally ADD the new friend.

If the client already knows that one player asked for my friendship (it removes the ADD FRIEND button), it isn't easy to keep the button using it for friendship request confirmation? And possibly add a "REJECT FRIEND" button too?

This could simplify request processing during game, while periodic list cleanup and control will be perfomed using the original interface.

aluxuryhoggy
03-14-2011, 07:36 PM
thats smart but it could take up to much space on the other persons player cards

Atila the nun
03-14-2011, 09:19 PM
I totally agree with this suggestion, I noticed that earlier today. It would not take up too much space, instead of removing the add friend button, the text would be "confirm friend" or something.

aluxuryhoggy
03-15-2011, 12:15 AM
Oh ok I didn't quite understand what you were saying.. This is definitely something that they will eventually implement ( I hope) as the game progesses and they add more server space and such have you read the thread cinco posted about the global cool down.. That would clear a ton of server space.. Not to get off topic thouh,here's an idea
What If they allowed you to specifically choose who can add you
Ex: I only want level 45+ people adding me.. And so they can only add you
Tell me what you guys think...
-aluxuryhoggy