PDA

View Full Version : Damage Meter?

The Lax
03-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Um, how about some damage/healing stats? I like to tune my gear to try to get specific results.

Maybe at the end of a game, there could be like a button to "See Performance." Or maybe there is a way to overlay the DPS/Critical Damage/Healing Done info, so we could watch it during game play?

Monsters: 100/200 Killed
Exp Gained: 100
Bosses: 1/1 Killed
DPS: 200
Critical Damage: 1500

Major
03-14-2011, 12:31 PM
I like the idea, you could see how much you are improving and you could test gear to see what works better.

aluxuryhoggy
03-14-2011, 07:37 PM
smarty. lol i have been wanting this for awhile.. maybe they will add it O.o

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 09:18 PM
I like it, maybe it could also show everyone elses stats in the party to everyone. That way you can boot leachers and friend the skilled players.

Mothwing
03-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Nice idea :)

noneo
03-16-2011, 12:17 AM
I like it, maybe it could also show everyone elses stats in the party to everyone. That way you can boot leachers and friend the skilled players.

Ooh, I am liking this even more having said that!

Keohike
03-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Nice, good idea, 4 thumbs up

Australia
03-16-2011, 12:25 AM
The interface Should definitely be based off the WoW add-on called Damage Meter :)
Would be a great addition to PL.

Necrobane
03-16-2011, 12:30 AM
I think I'd like it to be done as follows:
Theres a tab called "Party Combat Statistics" that shows everyones DPS, Total damage done and Healing done (excluding pots).
This would be updated every time your party leaves combat.

giayuan
03-16-2011, 12:44 AM
I know this would rock.

MoarPewPew
03-21-2011, 09:10 AM
Well I would like to say that in mmorpgs I like to see how I do compared to other player.

With that said I would like to share an idea that could help make players more aware of there playing style.

So the idea is at the end of each dungeon, you are given the option to view how you or your party members did during the dungeon.

The stats listed could involve:

Time spent in dungeon and inventory screen
Kills
Assists (the last shot before kill)
Deaths
Average dps( this could help with learning what moves to do at certain times)
Potion used
Total dps

I would rather see this for individual use.
This could really benifit all players because they will know what areas to improve on.

I want to say yes I know all class differ but this can help improve gameplay.
Thanks

Great minds think a like. :) great idea

Tamino
03-21-2011, 09:40 AM
I like the idea too. Maybe total damage instead of DPS (time spent looking for a missed mob?), at end of a level it could be a more balanced value.
It seems hard to keep track of all players, even those left the team early; better a current situation shot, or to present the data for the last five players including those already in.

superglut2
03-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Would be pretty cool actually.