PDA

View Full Version : some questions..

jorpox
03-07-2015, 02:13 PM
1. I still can't choose between rogue and mage, I'm currently on my mage but I need to buy atleast 1 ankh kit in 2 days.. so what character should I make strong first?

2. If I switch to rogue, what are some must have items for planar tombs/arena?

3. how many potions do you spent in 1 day? (mana and health)

4. when do I have to stun the planar tomb 3 boss? (so the stones won't drop)

5. are rogues able to dodge the falling stones from tomb 3?

Thanks in advance.

ClumsyCactus
03-07-2015, 02:16 PM
Im ni expert, but the mana pots will Cost.
Rogues are kind of famous for having expensive gear (if you want maxed) and costing alot cash for pots.

debitmandiri
03-07-2015, 02:53 PM
1. I still can't choose between rogue and mage, I'm currently on my mage but I need to buy atleast 1 ankh kit in 2 days.. so what character should I make strong first?

2. If I switch to rogue, what are some must have items for planar tombs/arena?

3. how many potions do you spent in 1 day? (mana and health)

4. when do I have to stun the planar tomb 3 boss? (so the stones won't drop)

5. are rogues able to dodge the falling stones from tomb 3?

Thanks in advance.

1. Ankh kit is relative, i can spent 4ankh kit when farming arena continuesly
2. So hard to find a pt on tombs if u dont own any mythic
4. Stun is tank job, when rog kitting their pet will follow them, in result fail at stun bcos the pet too far from boss
3. Relative, ican spent 3k hp and 5-6k mana pots full farming whole day
5. No

Fyrce
03-07-2015, 02:54 PM
It really depends on how you play and how much but I'd say at few thousand pots of each/day of full play. I would say rogues are most pot hungry of the 3 classes.

Rogue gear also tends to be the most expensive out of the 3 classes, then warrior, then mage.

Stun the PT3 boss when you see the big red circle. His meteors aren't too hard to dodge. Try practicing in Elite Jagged Trail.

Tatman
03-07-2015, 04:57 PM
1. You will have to use ankhs no matter which class you choose. Unless, of course, you are maxed and have some ridiculous pet like Nekro. I'd rather have a good mage in party for some maps (Tomb 3 for example) than an additional rogue, but that's not the case with everyone. So, probably rogue is your best bet.

2. You can find parties as a legendary weapon rogue as long as your stats are good enough. 2800 hp, 450 damage and Kettle won't do it. 3500 hp, 520 damage and Blinky (more or less my stats before I bought a myth bow) can and will. In my opinion, if you can't afford a myth weapon, one item that is a must for Tombs/Arena is the myth ring. I know new cap is coming, so most people would advice against buying relatively expensive stuff right now. However, you can't be useful, if you are dead.

3. Rogues use a lot of pots. No way around that.

4. Immediately when you see red circle. Stunning is usually warrior's job, but in tankless parties it can easily be done by a rogue.

5. I don't think so.

jorpox
03-08-2015, 03:40 AM
Thanks!