View Full Version : Balance in pvp

griokadib
03-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Hello guys !
I have some sugestions for pvp new balance
So...:
Rogue:
A Twink rogue(or any lvl rogue) need ability to recharge mana
So change the trauma surgeon skill with a skill with grant 20 % mana regen with a chance to increase health regen to
And i think the aimed shot is too over powered
A rogue can kill very easy a mage or a war to with 1 or 2 aimed(crit)and bow hit

Sorcerer:Sorcer need in pvp balance dmg/health
So i sugest:change the ability of life giver wich uncrease area to 6 m (or something like this) with stun imunity chance to all approaching players
Swape the skill displacement wafe of shield with:or chance to increase armor ,or 2 sec invulnerability(2 varian sound very good)
And ADD sorcerer Stun IMUNITY.

War:
I dont think u can swape or add war skills .
One sugestion:At jugg ,put skill wich can give u chance to crit,or to stun enemys ,very useful for op war

So that s all
Ty

Remarked
03-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Hello guys !
So...:
Rogue:
So change the trauma surgeon skill with a skill with grant 20 % mana regen with a chance to increase health regen to
A rogue can kill very easy a mage or a war to with 1 or 2 aimed(crit)and bow hit

So i sugest:change the ability of life giver wich uncrease area to 6 m (or something like this) with stun imunity chance to all approaching players
Swape the skill displacement wafe of shield with:or chance to increase armor ,or 2 sec invulnerability(2 varian sound very good)

War:
One sugestion:At jugg ,put skill wich can give u chance to crit,very useful for op war

So that s all
Ty

Venge already gives the chance to crit

Artoholics
03-07-2015, 03:47 PM
Hello guys !
So...:
Rogue:

War:
One sugestion:At jugg ,put skill wich can give u chance to crit,very useful for op war

So that s all
Ty

That are bad ideas at all lol...making rogues even more op with unlimited mana...and mages stunning while theyre healing theirself ? Really :O
This would inbalance pvp bot balance.

Iucian
03-07-2015, 04:19 PM
I just wanted to point out that any pet with mana regen along with any haunted ring gives a rogue almost unlimited mana( Lvl 15 twink ofc).i myself use a haunted will ring dex version. The only thing that needs to be fixed in pvp is pet dmg thingy.

Artoholics
03-08-2015, 06:32 AM
Thats true...take all classes pet dmg away or no class thats not fair lol