PDA

View Full Version : Mage pvp help

Jsuit
03-07-2015, 11:33 PM
So I left AL a while ago and recently joined back and wanted to do low level pvp and I wanted to do lv12 mage.

So 1. Is that even a lv zone people pvp on?

2. If so, what gear and skills and pet do I need?

siddhant
03-08-2015, 05:51 AM
So I left AL a while ago and recently joined back and wanted to do low level pvp and I wanted to do lv12 mage.

So 1. Is that even a lv zone people pvp on?

2. If so, what gear and skills and pet do I need?
I guess pvp exists at 12 worshiped can give u much more detail on that
Gear i guess
Exp rif of brut
ice set of brut(more dmg)/anc set of brut(better balance)
Char circ of brut/winter star ring of warfare(not really sure abt the best rings)
Tarlok heart of brut/eerie necr amu of brut
Pets:
Nekro
Maridos
Singe
Sam
Blinky
Slag
Dovabear
Ribbit
Colton
Abt skills idk tbh i have always needed 13skill points for curse build idk with 11 i guess 4/5on shield heal2/5 idk curse usually takes atleast 3 so with only 2 more left so idk how u will sorry and wcb hope this helps to some extent ty.

Jsuit
03-08-2015, 02:27 PM
I guess pvp exists at 12 worshiped can give u much more detail on that
Gear i guess
Exp rif of brut
ice set of brut(more dmg)/anc set of brut(better balance)
Char circ of brut/winter star ring of warfare(not really sure abt the best rings)
Tarlok heart of brut/eerie necr amu of brut
Pets:
Nekro
Maridos
Singe
Sam
Blinky
Slag
Dovabear
Ribbit
Colton
Abt skills idk tbh i have always needed 13skill points for curse build idk with 11 i guess 4/5on shield heal2/5 idk curse usually takes atleast 3 so with only 2 more left so idk how u will sorry and wcb hope this helps to some extent ty.

That helped a ton! Thx

Sridoyy
03-18-2015, 08:37 AM
ok so man first i got to say u that lvl 12 is dead. I know it bcuz i was one of the best lvl 12 rogue and when it died i knew it and just lvled to 15 (im now 23) so u better go at lvl 13 or 11 bcuz if u go at 12 u wont have any person of ur lvl to fight and u will keep dying bcuz u wil fall in lvl 13 rooms so believe me forget this idea of making lvl 12 and just follow me and come lvl 13 or 15 or 23

Allows.
03-18-2015, 10:35 AM
If you can afford Nekro, Nekro!

But i think you probably cant, so Abaddon will do great job (If you know how to use it) :-)

Imspazticus
03-23-2015, 09:11 AM
Whats good damage for a lvl 12/13 mage and do they seriously have any chance against all the super twinked tanks?