PDA

View Full Version : Guild perks and party perks (reward as guild mature/level up)

epicrrr
03-08-2015, 06:29 AM
Hope sts put this on their development roadmap - weve had Arlorians participate in a collective quest so almost everythig is coded. A guild quest should be added and a guild can level up and depending on level will unlock a certain buff/reward/anything (like the one on COC). A master can set a guild quest so the whole guild member will only have 1 bar appear on the HUD (like the love potion counter). This is to promote guild health, loyalty and activity.

possible guild quest:
Kill 5000x Jarl (etc)
Use damage elixir 1000x (etc)
craft 1000x blood gem (etc)
loot 500 ribbit (etc)
so on..

need suggestions

perks:
level 1: free 5 ankhs per day
level 2: free 1 loot, speed, elixir per day.
level 3: free 1 respec scroll per week.
level 4: free 5,000 gold per week.
level 5: free 1 platinum per week.
so on..

need suggestions

As for party perks. a party needs 1 of each class to activate a certain buff of a party leaders choosing (crit, exp, hp, armor, mana, loot)

Hail
03-08-2015, 06:45 AM
This would certainly encourage Guilds to recruit more and more players. I do like your idea however I would find a more suitable perks for levels 3-5 as people may take advantage of this. Also the elixirs should be account bound. Overall, I do like this idea as it will encourage guilds to recruit and it is always nice to have something to work towards to!

epicrrr
03-08-2015, 07:08 AM
This would certainly encourage Guilds to recruit more and more players. I do like your idea however I would find a more suitable perks for levels 3-5 as people may take advantage of this. Also the elixirs should be account bound. Overall, I do like this idea as it will encourage guilds to recruit and it is always nice to have something to work towards to!

Yes, plat reward tends to be exploited so yea might as well cross that out. Lets have STS decide for perks and stuff.

Derrickcmack
03-09-2015, 01:46 PM
Well I'm recruiting all the time.my username is Derrickcmack..I'm on every day from 8pm to 1am every day guaranteed..I'm the master of my guild and the guild is called "Thelegendofzelda"..everyone below level 30 will all be made recruiter and everyone lvl 30 and above will be made officer with an exception of my brother.his username is Notypeofway..thank you and hope to play by your sides soon

Candylicks
03-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Yeah we for SURE need something to keep people logging and something to do. The game goes dead dead dead between the caps and the player sponsored events to keep the game thriving are on one hand awesome and the other hand totally ridiculous.

Zerris
03-14-2015, 05:19 PM
I like the idea except for some of the rewards. I really can't see what I would do with 1 plat per week lol.