PDA

View Full Version : Remove Lockeds from elite zones...

Rx8
03-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Hello all,

From my farming and running experiences in elites...I only lockeds poppin than the intended loot. For example when you are trying to get a planar chest from Taurus, you'd end up getting a locked. Even with countless runs youd just get lockeds or the planar weps. And running tindirin too when i killed the bosses, i only recieve golden drags scales from rendtail. From other bosses...eithet locked or the gears. Theres almost no specific chest loot for me. I have ran these maps alot of time and mobs are dropping them too...It gets annoying that you wont have a chance to loot archon too..TBH, please remove those lockeds! You can get them anywhere in arlor!

Elites should have elite drops! (With appropriate cgances)

Thoughts? Comments (negatives accepted vis PMs too)

~Volted

Artoholics
03-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Better a lock then epic crap [emoji6]

GuardianTwo
03-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Better a lock then epic crap [emoji6]

What if that reroll made the EPIC Elite Gold Dragonchest(worth ~75k) to better item legendary(XD) locked grand crate of watch(worth ~4k) , see the difference!!

PS: idk the drop table! Idk how reroll works exactly ,I am just giving an example!

Artoholics
03-08-2015, 02:45 PM
What if that reroll made the EPIC Elite Gold Dragonchest(worth ~75k) to better item legendary(XD) locked grand crate of watch(worth ~4k) , see the difference!!

PS: idk the drop table! Idk how reroll works exactly ,I am just giving an example!
Thats worth to think about [emoji23]

Kakashis
03-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Yup, I've seen many possible golden chests rerolls to locked. Can't be certain, but it certainly looks that way! Agree locked shouldn't be dropping from elite bosses.

moonway03
03-08-2015, 04:14 PM
+1 to this

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Hobilomm
03-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Agree, reroll need to work for most valuable items. It will be best if lock reroll for elite golden chest.

GoodSyntax
03-10-2015, 10:30 PM
Ran the Planar Tomb daily this evening, out of three runs, my full party looted 6 Locked....seriously, why are locked dropping in elite (especially at end-game)? And, why the fireworks for them? Most of the time you see fireworks, and you think OMG, egg or Planar Chest, but no, it's just a 4k locked -.-

Rx8
03-10-2015, 11:16 PM
Ran the Planar Tomb daily this evening, out of three runs, my full party looted 6 Locked....seriously, why are locked dropping in elite (especially at end-game)? And, why the fireworks for them? Most of the time you see fireworks, and you think OMG, egg or Planar Chest, but no, it's just a 4k locked -.-

Rofl, im just wondering why the area specific loot isnt dropping. Lockeds can be gotten from any corner in Arlor or shuyal. This is like....screw my lix up reward.

Bellaelda
03-13-2015, 07:41 PM
+1 I don't like rerolling for locked crates either in elite

Twinisland
03-15-2015, 11:48 PM
I think locks where not designed in the game to be farmed so easy from jarl, but after all locks contain arcanes and mythics so it kinda has a reason to drop in elites....
Just my thought

Rx8
03-16-2015, 03:22 AM
I think locks where not designed in the game to be farmed so easy from jarl, but after all locks contain arcanes and mythics so it kinda has a reason to drop in elites....
Just my thought

Lockeds is a common drop. And they are poppin crazily in this leprechoblin event.

Earlier if u killed a shaman-like-mob, such as the blue or purple mage in shuyal or planar tombs, youd never expect an archon to drop. Instead you'd end up gettin a nab lock...

They can at least NERF the drop of a locked in LEET zones...