PDA

View Full Version : Lovecraft Chest

Dragoonclaws
03-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Hello,

To those who don't beleive 200 chests can't drop the desired item, here be a little sad video of 200 chests I personally farmed +3 I got from a friend. It doesn't show the 35 first chests I opened. Please watch, I gave some results at the end.

http://youtu.be/bxlca6QGp_c

I have 3 ideas to make everybody who has the same problem as me happy:

First: Cupid would stay after the monday update. He would be there to trade the non-class items for the items of your class: I give him a Golden Cupid Wing for rogue, he gives me one for sorcerer. The wings can stay untradeable as STS wishes. EVERYBODY IS HAPPY WOOHOO

Second: Leave the Lovecraft stand there for people to trade their useless extra hugthulu items for love tokens, so they can buy other things like inventory slots, or stash. I suggest 40 heart tokens per wing traded, and 10 heart tokens per head vanity traded. Well, it's about 20% of the value of the normal lovecraft items

Last: Delay the event to wednesday 11th, like most of the "1-week" event end time: wednesday to wednesday. You made us wait 3 extra weeks, I am sure you can wait 2 extra days.

If none of these happens, I am happy for the happy golden wings owners. Good luck for the people who are still farming. I gave up honestly, I put enough time on this: I farmed since the opening of the portal, I've put 4 full days farming. I am an active player, but I don't want to fall in addiction.

Special thanks to Spacetime Studios team for a such event. I've never seen it before. Very clever to make the whole community work together for a same goal. I am starting to beleive there is an Arcane Deary running between portals. If you really did this, GG guys: we wanted to see an Arcane Deary and you did it for us :) I am excited to know when is your awesome next event. We are all waiting for the next big thing: the expansion. Can't wait to reach the next cap.

Cheers!

Results:

Lovecraft Chest opened: 238

Rogue Lovecraft Set: 9
Sorcerer Lovecraft Set: 6
Warrior Lovecraft Set: 8

Golden Cupid Wings (Rogue): 3
Golden Cupid Wings (Sorcerer): 0
Golden Cupid Wings (Warrior): 4

Hughtulu Wing (Rogue): 4
Hughtulu Wing (Sorcerer): 5
Hughtulu Wing (Warrior): 4

Love Potion: 13
Gold (1600): 16 000
Candy Heart: ~260

a total of 43 vanities

Hercules
03-08-2015, 04:01 PM
wow, I'm very lucky, I get my golden wings from 6th lovecraf chest

ChillyPepper
03-08-2015, 04:05 PM
Wat is love... baby dont hurt me...

150+ chests so far and only warriors gold wings.... ~ i dont play warrior

moonway03
03-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Hope sts hear our request to make cupid npc to exchange our non-class specific wings.
I got a lot of war and rogue cupid wings but didnt get sorc cupid wings
Sucks

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Dragoonclaws
03-08-2015, 04:41 PM
but what do you guys think about the suggestions?

Titanfall
03-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Great suggestions, and btw you should have opened on a different class

Adehia
03-08-2015, 04:53 PM
woow, same happen to me and i give up. I have a lot of warrior and mage golden vanities but not ONE for rogue (i only play with them).

Im done right now, not worth it

Adehia
03-08-2015, 04:54 PM
i try to open them with a different class and no luck

Dragoonclaws
03-08-2015, 04:56 PM
Great suggestions, and btw you should have opened on a different class

I tried on my rogue.

I gathered 65 last chests, but my rogue, my stash and my main are all full... sooooo I was kinda forced to open all in my main...
#struggle #of #having #200 #Locked #crates

darthdlo
03-08-2015, 05:11 PM
Its a good idea but in my case i have no wings for any class and i will still lose and if i lose im sure 1000 other ppl are in same situation lets just have open trade only no listing in cs and my glacian was easier to get than this

Dragoonclaws
03-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Its a good idea but in my case i have no wings for any class and i will still lose and if i lose im sure 1000 other ppl are in same situation lets just have open trade only no listing in cs and my glacian was easier to get than this

tradeable = listing in CS.

I think solution 1 is the best

Fyrce
03-08-2015, 07:50 PM
I started just buying chests, though I might farm some more. I'll think on it.

After 2 rogue gold wings and 4 sorcerer gold wings, I am still looking for my 1st warrior gold wing.

This event was amazing. Of course, I would love to convert some of the vanities, but even if it ends right now, I would still be happy with all the new free vanities I have already. Well, free-ish, since I did buy bunches of candies and now chests.

Dragoonclaws
03-08-2015, 07:58 PM
I started just buying chests, though I might farm some more. I'll think on it.

After 2 rogue gold wings and 4 sorcerer gold wings, I am still looking for my 1st warrior gold wing.

This event was amazing. Of course, I would love to convert some of the vanities, but even if it ends right now, I would still be happy with all the new free vanities I have already. Well, free-ish, since I did buy bunches of candies and now chests.

If I sold the 238-ish lovecraft chests I farmed.. I would have made 500k
If I sold the 2000-ish candies I farmed, I would have bought a Ker'shal staff

Candies:
2000g x 100 (at begining)
1500g x 600 (day2-3)
1333g x 500 (day4)
900g x 500 (day5)
500g x 500 (day6-7)
total: 2 466 500 gold (approx)

Chests:
3000g x 20 (at beginning)
2500g x 75
2000g x 75
1800g x 70
total: 523 500 gold (approx)

Grand total: 2,99 million gold (approx)

but I am good guy, I just participated in the event... I dun care bout money, ya know ( ._.)

Many people didn't farm their vanities, but they forgot the value of those vanities. For my case, Lovecraft vanities value 3m. It may seem ridiculous to you, but it's the importance I've given to what I farmed, to the job I've done, to the time I've given. I just you understand now, our pain.

Schnitzel
03-08-2015, 11:13 PM
I know my post is somewhat off topic,

but try watching the video in 2x speed :D

also,
Congrats on the cupid wings!

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2015, 12:01 AM
I know my post is somewhat off topic,

but try watching the video in 2x speed :D

also,
Congrats on the cupid wings!

It's already accelerated to 355% lol

xbadulaserosx
03-09-2015, 12:23 AM
Good thread dragon :)

Dragoonclaws
03-09-2015, 08:18 AM
i highly recommend the use of another character
i finally looted mine
I spammed opened 3 chests... only

chrizplague
03-09-2015, 08:22 AM
Good suggestions especially ur first one

Kakashis
03-09-2015, 09:42 AM
The different character is a myt/luck. I tried different Toon already with the exact same results. I tried very hard yesterday to get the wings on a twink account. Got golden wings except for that class OMG. +1 for trade in

Ssneakykills
03-09-2015, 10:05 AM
10/10 song

grzena1982
03-09-2015, 10:06 AM
i highly recommend the use of another character
i finally looted mine
I spammed opened 3 chests... only

I want to applaud you for suggesting to extend this contest and let people an extra day or two to grind to their vanities. It is something of which I have been thinking myself.

Initially my vanities cost me approx. 2m as i got annoyed with the rolls and bought them for gold. At first i was running with my mage in their pursuit, but supprisingly i kept dropping 1-2 chests in every 10 runs, while my pt had 7-8 out of 10. I was like, screw this, ill just buy them, and so i did.

Later, I moved onto my rogue, started soloing, and my outcome was substantially better than expected 7-9ch out of 10 runs.

I think that 2m for 3 excellent sets of vanities is worth twice as much. Later, i recuperated the cos by 1m, after successful fixed sale of drops.