PDA

View Full Version : Frustration with the "new" CS

Raregem
03-08-2015, 07:35 PM
Since the optimization of the cs it has become extremely tedious to purchase items in bulk. Like gems and chests. Even when I purchase an item it still shows in the CS from the same exact seller after the purchase so I end up having to refresh the cs over and over. It now takes double the time to buy items.

Seeing "Purchase Canceled. Item no longer available" 20 times when you're trying to buy 10 gems is beyond frustrating.

Please revert back to the old cs or find a different solution. I now dread buying stuff.

Schnitzel
03-08-2015, 09:34 PM
I want the old CS back too...

carmine_blade
03-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Yeah it is annoying.

Rx8
03-08-2015, 10:29 PM
+1 Old CS was way beyond gorgeous, Lol.

Fyrce
03-08-2015, 10:44 PM
There is a way to do the new CS where you end up winning most things you click on, even in a fast moving market. It's doable.

Candylicks
03-11-2015, 11:30 AM
Yes what the heck is going on w/ CS now? I go to purchase multiple items and it keeps saying purchased cancelled. This is annoying, needs a look at for sure.

Ravager
03-11-2015, 12:04 PM
Cancells 30% of my purchases in CS when i'm buying gems.

Serancha
03-11-2015, 12:08 PM
They use the test server to give exclusive looks at new content, yet they don't use it for important game functionality changes.

How much annoyance and loss of interest in the game would have been saved if they used the test server for the chat system before even considering releasing it? I get so fed up with the dam. thing after 10 minutes that I just log off, and that is from someone who played a minimum of 5 hours/day for 2 years.

If they were going to change the cs, that should have been player tested too. Events come and go, but making changes that massively impact every hour of gameplay without even consulting those who have to put up with it, is totally uncool.

Instead, they use the resource for the events which get released with the same bugs the test server version had, making the whole exercise pointless.

Candylicks
03-11-2015, 12:28 PM
Cancells 30% of my purchases in CS when i'm buying gems.

Ikr!! I try my luck with 10 crates a day and when I go to buy, well it's annoying!

Fyrce
03-11-2015, 01:07 PM
Everything about the CS is correct except for one thing: The item you just purchased is repeated back at you in the list. Don't click on that one. It helps to remember which one that was.

In a huge list where you're not sure, it's probably the first one if it was the first one on the screen that you clicked on. So click on the 2nd one now. Don't forget when you see the next screen that the item you just purchased is repeated back at you BUT sorted into the list.

Other than that, there will always be some items that someone else has bought just before you.

Assuming you do not click on the item you just purchased, your conflict message (Purchase cancelled...) should go down. To none if the market is not moving fast.

Raregem
03-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Everything about the CS is correct except for one thing: The item you just purchased is repeated back at you in the list. Don't click on that one. It helps to remember which one that was.

In a huge list where you're not sure, it's probably the first one if it was the first one on the screen that you clicked on. So click on the 2nd one now. Don't forget when you see the next screen that the item you just purchased is repeated back at you BUT sorted into the list.

Other than that, there will always be some items that someone else has bought just before you.

Assuming you do not click on the item you just purchased, your conflict message (Purchase cancelled...) should go down. To none if the market is not moving fast.

Yes it's cached now, which is why you still see items even you just purchased. I've tried buying the second item, refreshing etc. It's still a huge pain in the butt. When I was trying to buy Love Chests it seriously took me 30 minutes to get 50. Yes, those were fast paced items, but it still shouldn't take 30 minutes of pushing buttons on the CS. The candy letters were a nightmare too.

Kakashis
03-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Sometimes I just buy one page more expensive than the cheapest price. Works for me.

Fyrce
03-11-2015, 02:29 PM
The clicking method is a bit more intricate than I outlined, but basically just remember that the item you just bought is in the new list. The other items WERE good when the item was created. If you can figure out to avoid what you just bought, it almost always works. In a fast market, you might have to think ahead another move or two.

When someone posted say 5 items much cheaper than the usual price during this last event, I'd say I can get at least 3 of those items. Probably how I ended up with hundreds of items w/o spending that much.

Yumisa
03-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Really annoying ^^