PDA

View Full Version : Xp..

giayuan
03-15-2011, 12:23 AM
So. As a lvl50-52, you should be getting "yellow" xp in sewers right? (threat level yellow next to mobs." this was true as I was leveling Cerealbomber. Now on to Cerealpiercer, which is lvl51 now, is getting "White" xp.. meaning only one point per kill. Is this perhaps becuz i already have a lvl55? or maybe a glitch? or am i just messed up.. LOLOL jkjk but really, ill find a screeny later.

Baked-Potato
03-15-2011, 12:43 AM
Your party members have an influence on the threat level. There may have been higher level players in the game which would cause it to drop from yellow to white resulting in less experience.

Inching
03-15-2011, 12:48 AM
Your party members have an influence on the threat level. There may have been higher level players in the game which would cause it to drop from yellow to white resulting in less experience.

oh really??? didnt know it was player specific and not group specific.

giayuan
03-15-2011, 12:52 AM
Hmm that theory doesnt work, me and another lvl50 were duoing hideout. Maybe cuz the other dude had tank/melee pot? So like xp decreases if a certain percentage of population has pots? So in my case its 50% potted so maybe thats it. I doubt it.

Inching
03-15-2011, 12:54 AM

BTW just joined ur web site

drewcapu
03-15-2011, 01:05 AM
I was in a L51 farming group earlier where I was the only (or sometimes 1 of 2) L52 players. This was mostly in Pitz. The threat level stayed yellow for the L51s the whole time. Once we got down to about 11 enemies remaining, the threat level turned white for me, basically indicating that GK would be dropping L51 items. Two pinks dropped in a row at one point. FF Gem Battle Sword and Battle Hammer.

How many were in your party?

giayuan
03-15-2011, 01:19 AM
I was in a L51 farming group earlier where I was the only (or sometimes 1 of 2) L52 players. This was mostly in Pitz. The threat level stayed yellow for the L51s the whole time. Once we got down to about 11 enemies remaining, the threat level turned white for me, basically indicating that GK would be dropping L51 items. Two pinks dropped in a row at one point. FF Gem Battle Sword and Battle Hammer.

How many were in your party?

Ahh I think thats it. you said last 11 turned white? theres like 50 enemies in pitz right? And yeah, when I noticed, there were about 20 enemies left.. there were 2 in my party total including me.

noneo
03-15-2011, 07:17 AM
The more people you have in a party the more mobs you will have to kill to get the threat higher. Threat level is also decided by the highest level member of the team, the number of remaining mobs, and the level of the map.

giayuan
03-15-2011, 04:49 PM
So i should start doing stronghold than? hideout apparently has white threat.

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Threat level factor #1 - Highest level in the party. All mobs in the dungeon will start out as the highest level of your party. So if there is a 56 in the group - the mobs will be 56.

Threat level factor #2 - How many party members. Threat level ramps up a little for every extra player that joins the party.

Threat level factor #3 - How many bad guys are left. As you lower the total enemy count in the party, the threat level will gradually drop. Generally the threat level will drop to white for most players in a party by the time the boss gets around. If theres a lvl 55-56 and your level 52 or lower, it will not be white for you.

giayuan
03-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Threat level factor #1 - Highest level in the party. All mobs in the dungeon will start out as the highest level of your party. So if there is a 56 in the group - the mobs will be 56.

Threat level factor #2 - How many party members. Threat level ramps up a little for every extra player that joins the party.

Threat level factor #3 - How many bad guys are left. As you lower the total enemy count in the party, the threat level will gradually drop. Generally the threat level will drop to white for most players in a party by the time the boss gets around. If theres a lvl 55-56 and your level 52 or lower, it will not be white for you.

Ohhhhhhhhhh that makes PERFECT sense. As I was leveling bomber, I only joined games hosted by lvl55s or 56s. that level i did with piercer had only me and another lvl52.