PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for begging guys.

KingFu
05-21-2010, 11:49 AM
It has come to my attention, via a friend, that I have been begging for items (thank you for bringing this to my attention. I agree that I have been begging, mainly for Copperhead's Voodoo Doll, Mambooza fire pin, and Zombies Voodoo Fire Staff. This reason for my irritating begging was because I was looking everywhere for them and I got scammed many times when looking for them, but that is no excuse. Players I can mainly remember begging to are, Silentreaper, Redryder, and Xrox, I apologize. I will stop begging for items, I also apologize to everyone else that I begged to, I will try my hardest to stop. Thank you.

Leach
05-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our addiction - that our lives had become unmanageable
Step 2 - Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity
Step 3 - Not important!!
Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves
Step 5 - Admitted to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs Step 6 -Not important!!
Step 7 - Not important!!
Step 8 - Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all
Step 9 - Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others
Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it
Step 11 - Not important!!
Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening.

Your almost there!

RedRyder
05-21-2010, 01:36 PM
Lmao you're saying this now cause you finally got them. It's cool tho, you're not the only one that's asked me all the time.

No hard feelings

Kossi
01-08-2011, 06:39 PM
(digs up thread)

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Are those items not in the cs, or what?

Arterra
01-08-2011, 06:45 PM
lol i was curious about this, until i read kossi and saw the dates xD i HATE it when i think everything is current, and see differently

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Oh good lord... May???? Why was this dug up?

Ayrilana
01-08-2011, 06:53 PM
He's been bumping a lot of dead threads lately today.

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 06:58 PM
Kossi, have you been possessed and/or hacked?

Kossi
01-08-2011, 06:59 PM
just bored

i tried to do it to arterra but all his threads dont sound nooby :)

Pharcyde
01-08-2011, 07:07 PM
+1 for Arterra and his non-noob-beast-ness.

Arterra
01-08-2011, 07:09 PM
LOL! I hated sounding nooby. i was very careful my early threads.

Pharcyde
01-08-2011, 07:11 PM
I WASN'T! I got some threads today that still sound nooby xD (What is moonshine helm yo?)

KingFu
01-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Lmfao. My old guild leader told me to do this. Silentreaper, basically said, post a thread apologizing, or you're out...I kept asking if there was any of the items in the guild bank, which was made in case any player needs an item from it. Turns out there were multiple voodoo pins, he just wanted em to sell for himself-.-

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 08:46 PM
And there is a very good argument why guilds are not the best idea without a system put in place in-game.

Kossi
01-08-2011, 08:47 PM
And there is a very good argument why guilds are not the best idea without a system put in place in-game.

have the first guild and destroy the developing ones while you have the most members

KingFu
01-08-2011, 08:49 PM

No, it was just the leader. He took all the gold in our guild bank and gave it to kingrichie for his guild, which none of the members said it was ok to do since we donated the money to buy gear for ourselves as a group....

Lesrider
01-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Honestly, I would rather be part of a small guild. Some off these guilds just seem too big.

Arterra
01-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Honestly, I would rather be part of a small guild. Some off these guilds just seem too big.

amen to that. unfortunately, big guilds can just be too much fun to pass up if leadership is laid back :)

RedRyder
01-08-2011, 11:08 PM
No, it was just the leader. He took all the gold in our guild bank and gave it to kingrichie for his guild, which none of the members said it was ok to do since we donated the money to buy gear for ourselves as a group....

I remember that a**hole. There was this big deal with Esus and he called a "meeting" at an AS level to talk it out. Esus donated gold to the guild and he wanted it back cause silentreaper was being greedy as ****. He was being stubborn and didn't wanna give the gold back so Esus and I left. Avengers guild I think it was?

Well there was an exploit where Plat bought items were made tradable and he and a few others were scamming people into buying them (myself included but not by him). They all got the perma ban jackhammer and he was never seen or heard of here again.

Judging by my post here I sounded pretty annoyed haha. You've come a long way myst haha

KingFu
01-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Ya Max, it was avengers. I hold a lot of resentments against silent for a ton of BS things he did, and the greed, and how he used the guild for self gain along with polo, but he's gone now, addicted to WoW last I heard. I got to know him really well, and he was a cool guy, but he was deffinately full of greed and self contempt.

Jespo
01-09-2011, 01:08 AM
way off topic from you guys but he said "step 3: Not Important" LMAO!!

KingFu
01-09-2011, 01:11 AM
He skipped step 11. Most people just hit step 1 and skip to 12....he just dodged some bullets....dodgy bloke.

Erik_is_funny_lol
01-09-2011, 03:35 AM
I remember that a**hole. There was this big deal with Esus and he called a "meeting" at an AS level to talk it out. Esus donated gold to the guild and he wanted it back cause silentreaper was being greedy as ****. He was being stubborn and didn't wanna give the gold back so Esus and I left. Avengers guild I think it was?

Well there was an exploit where Plat bought items were made tradable and he and a few others were scamming people into buying them (myself included but not by him). They all got the perma ban jackhammer and he was never seen or heard of here again.

Judging by my post here I sounded pretty annoyed haha. You've come a long way myst haha

Just like LL with the scamming situation!

kayler
02-16-2011, 07:04 AM
lol i was hacked and they stole 1 million gold so i may quit game coz that was all my money but i havent been possessed

icantgetkills
02-16-2011, 07:09 AM
lol i was hacked and they stole 1 million gold so i may quit game coz that was all my money but i havent been possessed

I already hate you and you have been on the forums for less then 30 minutes

Lesrider
02-16-2011, 07:41 AM

You had to revive dead threads to repeat your message another four times?

cynic
02-16-2011, 07:50 AM
thats a brave thing to do