PDA

View Full Version : Actual official guilds in-game

Mothwing
03-15-2011, 02:01 AM
Perhaps one thinks of a clever idea of a guild and would like other people to join? I think these "guilds" should be an actual in-game contene where you can sign up for ONE guild at a time if you mee the leaders requirements. I think this would make a dramatic change for pl and make i much better.

Necrobane
03-15-2011, 02:52 AM
Its already in STS's roadmap. Should be released with a month or two by my guess.

superglut2
03-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Hopefully soon, will keep more ppl playing

aluxuryhoggy
03-15-2011, 07:03 PM
Before v1.7 it was like 5th on the roadmap. I think and really hope it comes out within the next month.. I totally agree it would change the whole atmosphere of the community.. Probably making it a lot more competitive.. People wold choose sides and maybe even fight.. That actually might be one reason STS doesn't add them? Or they are trying to come up with a perfected guild system.. I hope they do tho
-aluxuryhoggy
:)

KingFu
03-15-2011, 07:05 PM
It was on the old roadmap, I was told by Asommers that it'd come out in 1.7, but it hasn't. Hopefully soon.

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 09:13 PM
The only reason it did not come out on 1.7 is because people voted it's priority down. The devs ran a poll and added what was the most popular first.