PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm new

Rosinante
03-09-2015, 08:29 PM
Hello my name is steven, im a new player and im an level twenty i want to be friemd with all players. Now im low level player and i need little helps, but not much because the game can get worst, now i'm hatted by players in base they insulting me because i deffend people, but my mission is to make em my friends, thanks spacetime to make this awesome game, now i play this game in my free times and i enjoy it

Doframingo
03-09-2015, 08:32 PM
YOUR WELCOME! Star Legends was more active in the past, nowadays people are quitting, i don't recomend you to stop playing, but i don't recomend to continue playing, enjoy the game, and ignore or mute the annoying people, nice to meet you ingame :)

Rosinante
03-09-2015, 08:34 PM
YOUR WELCOME! Star Legends was more active in the past, nowadays people are quitting, i don't recomend you to stop playing, but i don't recomend to continue playing, enjoy the game, and ignore or mute the annoying people, nice to meet you ingame :)

Thanks for the 100k you gave me your amazing man i like your youtube channel

Doframingo
03-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Thanks for the 100k you gave me your amazing man i like your youtube channel

You even seen Zenxpro's

Rosinante
03-09-2015, 08:36 PM
You even seen Zenxpro's

I will search it

magnetized
03-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Hello my name is steven, im a new player and im an level twenty i want to be friemd with all players. Now im low level player and i need little helps, but not much because the game can get worst, now i'm hatted by players in base they insulting me because i deffend people, but my mission is to make em my friends, thanks spacetime to make this awesome game, now i play this game in my free times and i enjoy it
HEY STEVEN, welcome to sl http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/IRickmar/thwelcome1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/IRickmar/media/thwelcome1.gif.html)hope you enjoy the stay but dont trust people whom you dont know in real.

Arpluvial
03-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Hey there!

Welcome to SL! We are so glad to have you.

If you experience any significant harassment in game, please contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com. They can investigate the issue. Also feel free to contact Remiem, Seoratrek, or myself if you have any questions about the forum community. We are always happy to help.

Enjoy the game! :)

Uafaud
03-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Hey there!

Welcome to SL! We are so glad to have you.

If you experience any significant harassment in game, please contact the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com. They can investigate the issue. Also feel free to contact Remiem, Seoratrek, or myself if you have any questions about the forum community. We are always happy to help.

Enjoy the game! :)

arp you make that sound like we harass people xD...

welcome newcomer \(._.) ever had any question regarding pvp feel free to ask me either on forums or in game.

CAK Vader
03-10-2015, 11:47 AM
arp you make that sound like we harass people xD...

welcome newcomer \(._.) ever had any question regarding pvp feel free to ask me either on forums or in game.

She saw you on forums and knew it was gonna happen.

Burninglamp
03-10-2015, 01:13 PM
hello.

EliteBG
03-10-2015, 04:17 PM
Welcome to Star Legends. HAVE FUN! :D

Rosinante
03-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Thanks you all for that kind welcomes :ddddd

Dragonsalt
03-12-2015, 03:12 PM
Hello SRGuerra I hope to see you ingame! I'm not much of a merch or as good as pvp as I used to be but I'm a good shoulder to cry on XD. No but really see ya ingame.

Uafaud
03-12-2015, 05:19 PM
She saw you on forums and knew it was gonna happen.

or maybe we do ._ .? who knows
. _.
._ .
. _.
._ .?

Iaintcuard
03-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Welcome (just trying to get my 10 post over) but still have fun :)

mooeeww
05-16-2015, 04:37 PM
Hello, have a good time

dricutie
06-19-2015, 07:19 AM
hi.. im new *-* only in forum lol.. perfect game.. of course the best!!!! ty gm

Fuzzyxx
07-07-2015, 01:40 AM
Welcome Bro n hv fun

hi.. im new *-* only in forum lol.. perfect game.. of course the best!!!! ty gm

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Eviction Notice
10-09-2015, 12:16 PM

Welcome to SL.

Muso
11-07-2017, 07:51 AM
Hi dude ur more wlc :)

JordanAvery
07-31-2020, 09:49 AM
Hi and welcome!

Merch4u
09-16-2020, 11:23 AM
Whats up guys

Spacetimesoul
03-20-2021, 08:56 PM