View Full Version : Freeze Proc Glitch?

Zeus
03-15-2011, 08:23 AM
Is the raid roach auto bow supposed to freeze proc?
Here is a sample video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFNOUNRBhfY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFNOUNRBhfY

Ellyidol
03-15-2011, 08:46 AM
I think its that particular map.

My Hell Scream seems to give them a frozen proc/look too (if they really are frozen).

Kalielle
03-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Kraz and I just noticed this for hell scream. I should have known you beat us to it Elly. :)

It does the freeze animation but only for the slime creatures (maps 3 and 4). But it doesn't seem to do any damage or have any additional effect.

krazii
03-17-2011, 06:39 PM
Kali is to nice, she noticed and told me. Hellscream also stuns on maps one and two. Dunno about map 5 yet.

KingFu
03-17-2011, 06:44 PM
On catacombs (and possibly other maps) weapons like bows and swords freeze, as well as hell scream. This bug has been reported, but not fixed. Funny thing is, I don't think that the freeze is strong enough to combi with (IE use hell scream and stomp for ice shatter, or use hell scream and fire storm for hot flash)

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 07:01 PM
I think the "stun" of Hell Scream is the "freeze" in map 3/4 :)

Not sure why the other weapons have that "freeze" thing though :D

And I don't think its technically a "freeze", cause it if were, it'd combo with my stomp which it doesn't :(

Zeus
03-17-2011, 07:03 PM
I think the "stun" of Hell Scream is the "freeze" in map 3/4 :)

Not sure why the other weapons have that "freeze" thing though :D

And I don't think its technically a "freeze", cause it if were, it'd combo with my stomp which it doesn't :(

It's frozen for me before though. It just requires multiple I guess? To stack maybe? To create a freeze which is combo-able I guess?

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 07:05 PM
It's frozen for me before though. It just requires multiple I guess? To stack maybe? To create a freeze which is combo-able I guess?

Ah possible. I'm not sure if I've noticed a sword freezing on normal attacks, since I barely normal attack.

Let's test if we can! I don't have a pink sword anymore if I need one, so gonna need someone that does :p

KingFu
03-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Here's an idea, all weapons with a proc freeze on those levels? Maybe except for int items?

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 07:10 PM
Here's an idea, all weapons with a proc freeze on those levels? Maybe except for int items?

Possible, since mages can't combo in those maps for some reason. Or can they? Always thought they couldn't.

Arterra
03-17-2011, 07:21 PM
Possible, since mages can't combo in those maps for some reason. Or can they? Always thought they couldn't.

not by ourselves... the bandits yes, but all bosses and the green guys are pretty much immune to my ice and fire. ive taken to not using the ice powers at all, saving me some mana...

but i HAVE seen the ice-stomp, terror and nature strike.

krazii
03-17-2011, 07:56 PM
It's not the weapon. We we tested attack with no weapon (just fists) and there was no freeze. Then tested no weapon, no attack, just cast hellscream and there was freeze.

Zeus
03-17-2011, 08:15 PM
It's not the weapon. We we tested attack with no weapon (just fists) and there was no freeze. Then tested no weapon, no attack, just cast hellscream and there was freeze.

It is skills and the weapon :D. Try a bow and you will see :D.

krazii
03-17-2011, 10:06 PM
It is skills and the weapon :D. Try a bow and you will see :D.

How dare you suggest that I ruin my bear by having him equip a bow,!!!!! sheesh, what's gotten into you. (j/k) I'll ask Elly, he dual specs and has a bow bear.