PDA

View Full Version : [Guide] The Ultimate AL Guide to Pets: Stats - Abilities - Bonus - Locations - Tips

Lainnah
03-10-2015, 04:25 AM
The Ultimate AL Guide to Pets: Stats - Abilities - Bonus - Locations - Tips

This guide is devoted to the pets of Arcane Legends. It includes all Pets and their Stats, Happiness Bonuses, Abilities, Locations on how to Acquire and also random tips, tricks and lore for each pet.
I thought it would be nice to have a comprehensive guide for all pets in one place outside of AL stable. I hope that it also will help players to make decisions about pets they do not have.

note: I will be updating this guide frequently until it is complete. There's a lot to do so it is a work in progress :) I would appreciate information on the abilities of pets I do not have. Also any help with filling in the missing pieces of info (?) are much appreciated. I'm having to log onto multiple characters to get various pieces of info for each pet. Also with farming locations I'm sure there are many I am unaware of. I am deciding how best to present the list of pets in this guide. Feedback is welcome.

Abaddon
Abigail
Alejandro
Amy

Aspen
Happiness Bonus: + 10 INT, + 10% Crit, +3 Health Regen
Arcane Ability:
Hooved Fury: Increases DMG for all allies in range by 15% for 4 seconds.
Passive Ability:
Crack: A strike that damages a target while knocking it down and reducing its armor by 10%
Rarity:Epic
Acquired?:
Notes:

August
Barney
Bismark
Blight
Blinky
Bop-Bop
Breeze
Breezaga
Camilla
Cerella
Chase
Cinder
Clyde
Colton
Courage
Crawly
Dart
Dauphin
Deary
Deston
Dovabear

Ethyl
Happiness Bonus: +15 STR, +15 INT, +10% DMG, +6% Crit
Arcane Ability: Dark Snare: Significantly slows enemies within 12m
Passive Ability: Tidal Darkness Ball: A heavy ranged attack that can hurt multiple targets, has a chance to reduce armor, crit and hit by 10%.
Rarity: Epic
Acquired?:
Notes:

Esteban
Ewen
Flap Jack
Flounder
Frist
Frost
Frosteye
George
Glacian
Granite
Grave
Grimm
Guapo
Gyrm
Hammerjaw
Harley
Haze
Hazel
Horton
Ironbite
Jack
Jahooty
Kelvin
Kettle
Konga
Koko
Little Bear
Loki
Malgo

Malison

Happiness Bonus: +20 strength, +20 dexterity, +20 intelligence, +5% critical

Arcane Ability: Dragon's Cry - Increase dodge chance for all allies in range by 15% for 5 seconds. Cool down: 15 seconds

Passive Ability:

Level 1: Dark Spit - A ranged attack that damages one single target
Level 5: Cursed Spit - A ranged attack that damages one single target, chance to reduce armor by 5%.
Level 10: Cursed Fireball - A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has chance to reduce enemies hit by 10% for 3 seconds.
Level 15: Hexed Fireball - A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has chance to reduce enemies hit by 10% for 3 seconds.

Rarity: Legendary

Acquired?: This powerful dragon can be found on a mighty warrior within Elite Rook's Nest. Elite Bael.

Notes: Part of the "How To Collect Your Dragon" AP

Maridos

Happiness Bonus: 12% damage, +25 INT, DEX + STR, 2% DMG Reduction, 10% Crit, 175 Health

Arcane Ability: Maridos' Blessing - Grants you and your allies 5% Crit, 15 INT, STR, DEX, 15% armor that reduces over time, and Maridos' power amplifies!
Buff to Player:

15% Armor Bonus for owner and allies. Reduces over time, 15%, 12.5%, 10%, 7.5%, 5%, 2.5%, then gone.
5% Crit for owner and allies
+15 to all stats for owner and allies

Buff to Maridos

25% Damage buff to Maridos
100% Chance on doing damage to inflict de-buff on nearby enemies that reduces armor 15%, crit 8%, and reduce speed to 75%

The effects of the arcane ability last about 10 seconds total.

Passive Ability:

Level 1-9: Quick Strike - Chance on attack to reduce armor by 10%
Level 10-19: Hammering Strike - Chance on attack to reduce armor 10% and enemy hit chance -10%
Level 20-29: Blessed Strikes - Chance on attack to reduce armor 15%, enemy hit chance -10%
Level 30-39: Rain Of Bows - Chance on attack to reduce armor 15%, enemy hit chance -15%, strikes multiple enemies
Level 41: Djinn's Fury - Chance on Attack to reduce Armor 15%, enemy hit chance -20%, crit chance 3%, strikes multiple enemies. 1% chance on an attack to banish the enemy.

Rarity: ARCANE

Acquired?: Available only through Locked Grand Watch Crates

Notes: Will say random lines from the Genie in Disney's Aladdin. Hit chance reduction applies to PvE only.

McCraw
Meep-Moop
Mercury
Misty
Necro
Nemesio
Nexus
Nightshade
Orion
Pinfeathers
Prance
Precious
Ribbit
Ripmaw
Rocky
Samael
Scorch
Scorn
Shade
Shadowfang
Shadowlurk
Shady and Surge
Shiloh
Singe
Slag
Snaggletooth
Snappy
Snowball
Snowy
Spitfire
Squash
Talon
Tankton
The Brothers Whim
Timber
Uries
Valkin
Vixen
Vlad
Wrathjaw
Wurmtongue
Wyatt
Yowie

Lainnah
03-10-2015, 04:26 AM
Reserved

Rx8
03-10-2015, 05:07 AM
I suggest tables, Simple and understandable :)

But Other people should suggest, I'd say lets see their suggestions too!

ColdBlahd
03-10-2015, 05:09 AM
The Ultimate AL Guide to Pets: Stats - Abilities - Bonus - Locations - Tips

This guide is devoted to the pets of Arcane Legends. It includes all Pets and their Stats, Happiness Bonuses, Abilities, Locations on how to Acquire and also random tips, tricks and lore for each pet.
I thought it would be nice to have a comprehensive guide for all pets in one place outside of AL stable. I hope that it also will help players to make decisions about pets they do not have.

note: I will be updating this guide frequently until it is complete. There's a lot to do so it is a work in progress :) I would appreciate information on the abilities of pets I do not have. Also any help with filling in the missing pieces of info (?) are much appreciated. I'm having to log onto multiple characters to get various pieces of info for each pet. Also with farming locations I'm sure there are many I am unaware of. I am deciding how best to present the list of pets in this guide. Maybe alphabetical order or perhaps a clickable index. Feedback is welcome.

I've put Aspen in a table. Do you like the format with the table better? Or should I leave the tables out like the rest of them? Im thinking no tables..

Maridos
Happiness Bonus: 12% damage, +25 INT, DEX + STR, 2% DMG Reduction, 10% Crit, 175 Health
Arcane Ability: ?
Passive Ability: (Level 41): Djinn's fury
Rarity: ARCANE
Acquired?: Available only through Locked Grand Watch Crates
Notes: Will utter random lines from Disney's Aladdin as a tribute by the devs to Robin Williams.

Ethyl
Happiness Bonus: +15 STR, +15 INT, +10% DMG, +6% Crit
Arcane Ability: Dark Snare: Significantly slows enemies within 12m
Passive Ability: Tidal Darkness Ball: A heavy ranged attack that can hurt multiple targets, has a chance to reduce armor, crit and hit by 10%.
Acquired?:
Notes:

Aspen

Happiness Bonus: + 10 INT, + 10% Crit, +3 Health Regen[/TD]
Arcane Ability:
Hooved Fury: Increases DMG for all allies in range by 15% for 4 seconds.
Passive Ability:
Crack: A strike that damages a target while knocking it down and reducing its armor by 10%
Rarity:Legendary
Acquired?:
Notes:

Malison
Happiness Bonus: +20 strength, +20 dexterity, +20 intelligence, +5% critical
Arcane Ability: Dragon's Cry: Increase dodge chance for all allies in range by 15% for 5 seconds. Cool down: 15 seconds
Passive Ability:

Level 1: Dark Spit - A ranged attack that damages one single target
Level 5: Cursed Spit - A ranged attack that damages one single target, chance to reduce armor by 5%.
Level 10: Cursed Fireball - A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has chance to reduce enemies hit by 10% for 3 seconds.
Level 15: Hexed Fireball - A ranged fireball that damages multiple targets, has chance to reduce enemies hit by 10% for 3 seconds.

Acquired?: This powerful dragon can be found on a mighty warrior within Elite Rook's Nest. Elite Bael.
Notes: Part of the "How To Collect Your Dragon" AP
Isn't Ethyl and Aspen both Epic pets?

Masked
03-10-2015, 05:42 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system&highlight=legendary+abilities

here is a useful link :)

Fyrce
03-10-2015, 06:16 AM
This one almost all of it already.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system

obee
03-10-2015, 06:20 AM
Remove the attached images by going to "Edit Post", "Go Advanced, and manage images. You can delete the one that has the attached label on it.

Lainnah
03-10-2015, 06:36 AM
This one almost all of it already.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system

Yes I saw that guide but it seemed outdated but now I notice it was last updated recently. Oh well.
Thank you for sharing :)

Well maybe I won't continue this guide since that other guide is pretty much complete.

Dragoonclaws
03-10-2015, 08:00 AM
It's a really nice attempt tho, It needs a lot of work, but I think it's already done