PDA

View Full Version : <Enigmatic>- The Trials of Singe

Candylicks
03-10-2015, 11:40 AM
Enigmatic Guild
The Trials of Singe

After a successful Tour of Arlor, the Enigmaticians have a new set of trials awaiting them. A rare Singe has been spotted in Arlor, but this Singe won't bond to just anyone. It wants its owner to display might in both PvE and PvP as well as knowledge of the land. Seeking the opportunity presenting itself and never ones to pass up friendly competition, the Enigmaticians begin these trials to prove who deserves to own the magical red egg known as Singe.

General Rules:
1. We will create a separate thread for each component of this contest. Use the correct thread to post SS if required for that time frame.
2. Have fun and be helpful! Pair up with your guild mates as much as possible for this.
3. The Singe Egg is ONLY available to a member or recruiter of Enigmatic
4. You must remain <Enigmatic> the entire length of the contest
5. Recruiting is closed during 'The Trials of Singe'
6. You will notice there is an option of running PvE kills and/or PvP kills and flags the first weekend. If you are not a PvP player please stick with the PvE kills. We don't want you guys wracking up a lot of negative KDR.
7. No twinks, you may use guilded alts.

Friday March 13-Sunday March 15
The Killing: You have all weekend to kill enemies in both PvE and PvP, and to run flags. You can choose how you earn points, everything will count.

Rules:
1. At midnight March 13 EST we will reveal the banner necessary for your beginning SS of your PvE/PvP/Flag numbers.
2. Post your beginning SS with these numbers. You must have the designated banner equipped.
3. By midnight March 15th EST post your ending SS. Late entries not accepted.

500 PvE Kills: 10 points-Warrior
100 PvP Kills: 12 points
10 Flags: 5 points

Monday March 16th
Trivia Time- We will post up 50 questions to the forums, most will be Arcane Legends related.

Rules:
1. No cheating. Keep your answers to yourself!
2. You must submit your answer sheet by PM only to: Sakurahb on the forums
3. PM your answer sheet to Sak by March 17th.
4. One answer sheet per person, please write your main IGN on it so we know who is who. You can't send multiple for all your alts

10 points for every question you get correct

Tuesday March 17th-Wednesday March 18th
Tindirin Elites- Run Tind elites (EXCEPT WILDS!!!)- Team up with your guild mates and run elite Tindirin.

Rules:
1. Must wear guild tag
2. Must spam the word of the week (We will reveal it at midnight March 17th)
3. At least two guildies must be in your party
4. Please make sure you have ankh and potions on these runs. If you find someone in your party unequipped let an officer know ASAP.
5. One person in your party posts the SS of each run
6. Dead boss or loot should be visible in the SS, and every party member in the SS as well

1 point per run, all classes will receive same amount of points

Thursday March 19th
Hide and Seek- We will post up numerous SS of hidden spots in Arlor. You have to find these remote locations and take identical SS and post them to the forums.

Rules:
1. Your SS must match the exact map of the SS, and the same spot.
2. Your pet doesn't matter, we don't care if your pet is in or not in the SS
3. Use one toon for the hide and seek. You can't stack multiple toons in this game and gain extra points.
4. There are 18 total SS and they will be numbered. Please post the number up when you are submitting your matches.
5. If you get all 18 correct you will receive a 100 point bonus.

Friday March 20th-Sunday March 22
Planar Tombs and Arena- On the final weekend you will pair up once more to defeat the nemesis of the Planar Tombs and Arena. These tough maps are not for the faint of heart, but together Enigmatic will hone their skills and work together this final weekend.

Rules:
1. Designate one person to take the SS and post every single run in Tombs and Arena
2. Loot or dead boss must be visible in the SS
3. You must also spam the word of the week in the SS, and everyone in the party must be visible for the SS to count
4. Everyone must have their guild tag on

3 points per Arena run
250 Points to the top runner in each class

Prizes for Members and Recruiters:
The point system in each trial will be totaled at the end and the winners will be selected by the three who won the most points.

First- Singe Egg
Second- 2 M
Third- 1 M

New Prize!!!
Our top warrior will receive a FROST BULWARK

The top ten (excluding top 3) will receive Ankh kits.

Prize for Officer:
The officer with the highest points in the PvE/PvP kills, Tindirin runs, and Tombs/Arena will be rewarded. Prize amount is 1 M.

The rules and prizes (except Singe) are subject to change. We will add gold if we find you running extra hard!

Good luck everyone!!!

Candylicks
03-10-2015, 11:45 AM
Current Scores

Aabzie-R
Aarchane-R 188
Aazateenice 300
Aneshsinghii-R 295
Aquifierr 265
Attitude
Beorouge-R 20
Catorse-R 320
Candykissed-R 68
Dietrootbur-R 877
Diggdugg-M
Dreebacid-W
Electrifies-R 347
Endroid-R 290
Excuses-W 19
Externalboy-M
Faerieselene-R 740
Fiorent-R 385
Gramerog-W 214
Grlnextdoor-R
Illuminatedd 393
Iovable-R 609
Jaokajede 109
Kalenahawaii-R 80
Kamehaa-R 458
Leambow-W
Mithrandyrr-M 960
Mysticrob-M 149
Noobtwinke
Obee-M
Oidrug-M 1,160
Officialmagic-M 77
Overweightank- 583
Playgal-R 236
Ruizhe 130
Rtzzy-W 1,544
Sakurahb-R 35
Shaenigod-M
Sprite-M 510
Stoba-M 32
Swagwithagun 141
Tataratata-R 362
Torosatellite-W
Usazasaara-R 562
Warstars-W 108
Xxthoriumxx-M
Xcassiex-R 200
Zearidal-R

Titanfall
03-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Thanks for the awesome contest guys! I wanted to farm some kills anyway and this just motivates me more [emoji14]

notfaded1
03-10-2015, 12:15 PM
reserved

Candylicks
03-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Warrior PvE kills points have been adjusted considering their time accumulating kills.

Dragoonclaws
03-10-2015, 12:49 PM
so this is for enigmatics onley?

Candylicks
03-10-2015, 12:50 PM
so this is for enigmatics onley?
Yes

Visiting
03-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Time to win myself a Singe! *Demotes self* Huhu, Gl to all, will be an awesome contest!

Candylicks
03-10-2015, 01:01 PM
Time to win myself a Singe! *Demotes self* Huhu, Gl to all, will be an awesome contest!

Because you need another singe egg....

Zolatoy
03-10-2015, 01:04 PM
Ty for a awesome event guys.

One thing first part event Mage,rogue 1k pve kill =10point
But war 500k pve kill =10 point??

Haha I understand 500 pve kills =10 point??but just want to make sure
Ty fad and candy

Ign mariabich. XD

jaokajede
03-10-2015, 01:04 PM
and what if you dont have that banner when take ss?

Visiting
03-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Because you need another singe egg....

Was thinking about leveling a tank :3

Candylicks
03-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Not 500k I meant to say 500. Sorry.. Lol

Zolatoy
03-10-2015, 01:07 PM
Not 500k I meant to say 500. Sorry.. Lol

Haha yes

Candylicks
03-10-2015, 01:09 PM
and what if you dont have that banner when take ss?
If you don't have the banner then message an officer and we will work it out. 99.9% of you will have it. I anticipate maybe one will not.

Sianide
03-10-2015, 01:26 PM
That one would be me lol. Thanks for contest guys, I will be trying hard to win that singe (evil grin).

Noobx
03-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Hello, noobtwinke here. My phone is still in the repairs so im using my moms phone to just reply quickly, hopefully il have my phone this week. However, my question is, im not sure how to upload ss from my phone (galaxy s3), and I do not have a computer. Is there any way I can upload the ss from my phone? Or do I ask an officer to ss for me? Im still quite unsure about this.

Sakurahb
03-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Hello, noobtwinke here. My phone is still in the repairs so im using my moms phone to just reply quickly, hopefully il have my phone this week. However, my question is, im not sure how to upload ss from my phone (galaxy s3), and I do not have a computer. Is there any way I can upload the ss from my phone? Or do I ask an officer to ss for me? Im still quite unsure about this.
You can use tapatalk,is not an very good app but in my opinion is good to use if you are in phone.
And yes, just pm an officer your ss or a friend that you trust and can post for you.

obee
03-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Awesome!!!!

bedmaster
03-10-2015, 09:17 PM
Long press home button and lock button i think, great contest :D

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Azemen
03-10-2015, 10:18 PM
For the trivia can we submit one answer sheet for each guilded alt we have? Or one sheet per account?

Encase
03-11-2015, 12:52 AM
Mehhh good luck yall:) Love your guild contests haha:)

ColdMints
03-11-2015, 02:37 AM
Awesome contest good luck too all ^_^

Erebos
03-11-2015, 05:41 AM
i want singe but have a problem so cant get it do u guyz have a soluction

Candylicks
03-11-2015, 06:27 AM
For the trivia can we submit one answer sheet for each guilded alt we have? Or one sheet per account?
Just one set of answers from your forum account, not able to stack points with alts on this one either.

Azemen
03-11-2015, 07:16 AM
You didn't post a deadline for the trivia.

Candylicks
03-11-2015, 07:49 AM
Fixed the date on trivia along with a few more details on it.

ueveotadeo
03-11-2015, 08:07 AM
Candy, can you add the 2 ankh kit prizes for top 10 (excepting first 3) we will also give

D.AL
03-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Great One !!

Dvaz

Candylicks
03-11-2015, 11:31 AM
The Ankh have been added to the prize pool. The officers are currently organizing their gold for prizes and we will update if we can come up with more for you guys!

jaokajede
03-11-2015, 11:57 AM
so it actually start tomorrow midnight?

Candylicks
03-11-2015, 12:26 PM
Yep!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!

Redezyx
03-11-2015, 04:32 PM
I've got a couple of questions

1) is there going to be a new thread for each part of the contest
2) for the answer sheet for the trivia do we number it from 1 to 50 and answer all the questions
3) could we also get like a daily leaderboard to see who's on most points
4)for the killing the first part of the contest do we post our ss once it's started and before the end date we lost our finish ss and officers confirm how much pve/pvp we earned?

That's all I had to ask. Anyway the first part of the contest is a bit unfair because the Warriors which they need 500 pve kills for 10 points is the unfair bit since its harder for the rouge class to gain pve since it's single target and warrior is splash or kills multiple at once warriors will stack up on points on the first part of the contest I think it should be 1k pve for warriors and 500 for rogues anyway thanks

Zearidal
03-11-2015, 04:43 PM
I'm In! This should be fun.
The guild's PvE number will skyrocket and well improve our skills. I see what you guys did there. Very nice ;):tranquillity:

Overweightank
03-11-2015, 05:29 PM

2) for the answer sheet for the trivia do we number it from 1 to 50 and answer all the questions
4)for the killing the first part of the contest do we post our ss once it's started and before the end date we lost our finish ss and officers confirm how much pve/pvp we earned?

That's all I had to ask. Anyway the first part of the contest is a bit unfair because the Warriors which they need 500 pve kills for 10 points is the unfair bit since its harder for the rouge class to gain pve since it's single target and warrior is splash or kills multiple at once warriors will stack up on points on the first part of the contest I think it should be 1k pve for warriors and 500 for rogues anyway thanks

Tanks are really slow. Certain Rogues know how to get speed runs with same amount of kills as tank. Leave it as it is. It's hard enough.

Overweightank
03-11-2015, 05:58 PM
When it says "All SS's should be posted before Sunday Mindight march 15th" , does it mean its saturday 11:59pm, then it hits midnight on saturday (turns into sunday) , is it like that? or u mean on sunday afternoon till midnight ON sunday?

*very confused with these times*

Sakurahb
03-11-2015, 06:46 PM

1)Yes.

2) Yes pls number it,and answer the ones you know, if you don't know some questions you can skip them.

3)We will try to keep everyone informed using the specific thread of each part of the contest.

4)Yes.

With rogue you can use nox and trap to hit multiple mobs don't worry.
If you need any tips on rogues skills and how to use them in wt4/kt4 pm me in game.

Sakurahb.

fiorent
03-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Question :
1. If 2 ppl at final result have same higher point, both got singe or just 1 singe for both ?

2. Kill contest (pve/pvp/flag) has same date with Leprechoblin event (remiem's announcement) cmiiw
Can u rearrange this ?

Sakurahb
03-12-2015, 05:00 AM
Question :
1. If 2 ppl at final result have same higher point, both got singe or just 1 singe for both ?

2. Kill contest (pve/pvp/flag) has same date with Leprechoblin event (remiem's announcement) cmiiw
Can u rearrange this ?
1) i don't believe 2 can have the same amount of points at the end,this is just impossible so don't worry.

2) The event from STS will not be a problem since nobody will stay 24hours killing that little monsters,and from what i know, he spawn in all maps, for sure wt4/kt4 too.

:)

Candylicks
03-12-2015, 07:38 AM
We only have one singe egg and if there is a tie then we will have to make a tie breaker. Highly doubt that would happen but we can't split the egg.

Candylicks
03-12-2015, 07:46 AM
The first thread is up for contest (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?214577-lt-Enigmatic-gt-THE-KILLING-First-Trial-of-Singe&p=2082378#post2082378). At midnight I will reveal the banner you need in your SS-

Don't be a dweeb and post up your SS now, please wait until after midnight.

Magegrimm
03-12-2015, 12:18 PM
Sounds pretty cool! Good luck to all Enigmaticians! :)

Ratiomod
03-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Its good to see you care about this game!
keep on!

Candylicks
03-12-2015, 04:42 PM
We try our best to make contests that are fair and fun, and in the past anything that ended up being unfair we modified as we went along. We aren't out to get anyone, or any class, or stack points in anyone's favor. This is a fun contest to give us something to do with some really awesome prizes. If you aren't up to the challenge by all means feel free to pass on it. For those who are, the Trials Await you... beginning in 6 hours!!!

saiyangodgoku
03-12-2015, 05:15 PM
I love this guild

saiyangodgoku
03-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Not going to win singe

saiyangodgoku
03-12-2015, 05:16 PM
Idc

Stoba
03-13-2015, 03:57 PM

Candylicks
03-15-2015, 05:50 PM
Midnight I will post the trivia questions. Please give your answer sheet in PM ONLY to Sakurahb by PM or line PM. Don't post your answers public or on any threads. Also, please post your ending PvE/PvP kills by midnight as well EST. Thanks everyone!

Marry
03-15-2015, 05:54 PM
Midnight I will post the trivia questions. Please give your answer sheet in PM ONLY to Sakurahb by PM or line PM. Don't post your answers public or on any threads. Also, please post your ending PvE/PvP kills by midnight as well EST. Thanks everyone!
You will post the questions by midnight est. What time exactly. Cuz its late here lol

Candylicks
03-15-2015, 06:13 PM
Probably a little earlier, maybe closer to three or four hours from now.

Marry
03-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Aw it will be 4 am here lol

Candylicks
03-16-2015, 07:58 AM
So far with the numbers, Mages and Rogues look about the same. We have high numbers in both. I will be adjusting the warrior points slightly I will post when I have all of the officers on the same page.

jaokajede
03-16-2015, 03:35 PM
top rogue will get frost bow? :P

Bellaelda
03-19-2015, 08:54 PM
Great contest... Might have to do something similar at some point... Good luck to all participants! And great job with contest content!

Candylicks
03-20-2015, 09:48 AM
Great contest... Might have to do something similar at some point... Good luck to all participants! And great job with contest content!

If you do anything that has a PvE kills component make it the last part of the contest not the first. That is one thing that we didn't realize would totally skew the contest.. lol.

Thanks though, seems like the group is enjoying!

aldypadang
04-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Omg that prize

Sent by a newbie using tapatrash