PDA

View Full Version : Pet list order.

Appeltjes
03-10-2015, 12:41 PM
I would like it to be possible to put the pets in your stable in your own order, it's really frustrating having all crappy pets on top and having to search through your list for a good pet:/.

Anyone else agreeing to this?^^

Dragoonclaws
03-10-2015, 12:45 PM
I would like it to be possible to put the pets in your stable in your own order, it's really frustrating having all crappy pets on top and having to search through your list for a good pet:/.

I think the best pets (the ones you maxed) are on top. Well for people who have 40 maxed pets... yea Agreed lol

If possiblle, a Dra-Goongle krome hawt-key for stable (make it P for pet)

Appeltjes
03-10-2015, 12:46 PM
I think the best pets (the ones you maxed) are on top. Well for people who have 40 maxed pets... yea Agreed lol

If possiblle, a Dra-Goongle krome hawt-key for stable (make it P for pet)

Lol I got multiple pets to 15 on my 15 twink and my frist is on top followed by loki... Not exactly the best pets:p

Allows.
03-10-2015, 12:47 PM

Agree.

Dragoonclaws
03-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Rename your best pets with A's in the beginning

A*Nekro
AA*singe
B*feelthebreeze
BB*bae

OOORRR

give your noob pets Z's at their beginning

Dex Scene
03-10-2015, 04:13 PM
I want an sorting stable too.
With alphabetical order it would be so easier to go through heaps of pets and choose the one you want.
Like where I need Kelvin or Vixen or Shiloh, I have to keep searching on.
They definitely don't need to be level 41 for their useful Abilities to be useful. I also don't bother to level them to a capped one.

Excuses
03-10-2015, 06:20 PM
It's been asked so many times already.

It's not order of rarity nor alphabetical order.
After level, it's just random. And it even changes off in on too.

Hope there is an option to arrange it.

Newcomx
03-10-2015, 08:06 PM
Make favorite pet button

will0
03-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Suggestion : make 3 slots for favorite / most use pets, i am also having hard time looking for my pets in the list as it is getting huge

bedmaster
03-10-2015, 09:53 PM
I want a playlist... when one pet is hungry itll automatically switch to the next... like mp3...

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

vawaid
03-10-2015, 10:01 PM
I agree, coz I leveled up my noobie pets (blight, ethyl, esteban) to 41. And it's just wasting when scrolling down to seek lv 17 kelvin.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Candylicks
03-11-2015, 02:37 PM
Yeah I've though about naming mine in ABC order too so the ones used pop on top.. Lol..

ClumsyCactus
03-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Or just do a PET slot choice, like with armors...
And, you could name the slots things too.
That Way i could easily find my little blinky that i have been too lazy to level...