PDA

View Full Version : Ice scales set stat boost?

Kakashis
03-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Hello I recently purchased a set for my 33 twink and I'm not seeing any bonus stats before or after I equipped it. Does it already show when you own both in your inventory?

extrapayah
03-10-2015, 04:10 PM
hello

in my l41 char, the moment you equip the 2nd icescale gear (be it helm or body), you can see from the equip window that you get a little bit more points (10) than what is written from description

Kakashis
03-10-2015, 06:24 PM
hello

in my l41 char, the moment you equip the 2nd icescale gear (be it helm or body), you can see from the equip window that you get a little bit more points (10) than what is written from description

Interesting! At the moment when I equip the gear or have it off it shows the exact same stats!

carmine_blade
03-11-2015, 12:47 AM
The set bonus doesn't show on the stats description of the items, it just gets applied when you have both pieces equipped. An easy way to test this is to equip both, then check out the stats of a different helm or armour- you'll see it will have an additional 10 points less of your primary stat than it should be. E.g. your ice-scale helm has 20 dex, your other helm has 15 dex; but instead of the other helm showing -5 dex it will say -15 as you are losing the 5 dex in helm stats plus the 10 dex set bonus.

Kakashis
03-11-2015, 02:40 AM
The set bonus doesn't show on the stats description of the items, it just gets applied when you have both pieces equipped. An easy way to test this is to equip both, then check out the stats of a different helm or armour- you'll see it will have an additional 10 points less of your primary stat than it should be. E.g. your ice-scale helm has 20 dex, your other helm has 15 dex; but instead of the other helm showing -5 dex it will say -15 as you are losing the 5 dex in helm stats plus the 10 dex set bonus.

yeah, I'm definately not getting the +10 primary bonus! My damage/HP is the same as what it says I'll unequipped or equipped. Not sure if it's a bug but take a look. Not working for me at 33.

Hail
03-11-2015, 04:34 AM
Armor adds 37 str. +2 normal bloods which is 6str so 43 total strength added. You will see that when you go to equip it it shows 53 strength. There is your +10 primary from the set.

Rx8
03-11-2015, 04:49 AM
Armor adds 37 str. +2 normal bloods which is 6str so 43 total strength added. You will see that when you go to equip it it shows 53 strength. There is your +10 primary from the set.

Yes, The prim stat is Granted to you. Did you have both same type of set? Yes, you do have it i guess so...Did you miscalculate or something?

Kakashis
03-11-2015, 06:56 AM

Hmm I see where you're getting the +10 now! Just rechecked and yeah, any ice scale set can be combined for the extra +10. I didn't see it because I was assuming you'd get the bonus only when equipped, but it actually adds it on the calculation we you're just looking to equip.

Thank you guys. It was bugging me all night Haha! Love the look of ice sets.