PDA

View Full Version : The Previous Experience With Arcane Legends

Domestically
03-10-2015, 04:11 PM
I miss when Arcane Legends cap was sixteen, an you could literally catch up to top players in literally a week or two, even less. When it didn't take months to get the best gear, an when you weren't too far to catch up. Honestly, I just feel like I'm too far gone in Arcane Legends to ever catch. I have a 36 warrior, I capped at 16. The rest of the levels were just few an in between. I was one of the first to play Arcane, than eventually the formatting of it just got old, unlike Pocket Legends. I find myself spending tons of money into Pocket Legends, instead of Arcane. When arcane was first out, I put in maybe, maybe, ten dollars, progressed nicely, actually almost evenly with non-payers. That was nice, I wish AL was still like that, I miss old times, where it wasn't all about money. I plan on playing Call of Champions however, how about the rest of you?

Xorrior
03-10-2015, 07:14 PM
Trailer to CoC looks good. But I'm a Pve player and that is PvP. I'm sure sts will offer a lot of rare goodies for people to crossover, or play straight up.