PDA

View Full Version : Help specific password require

Weakidseek2015
03-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Help me pleasee

i just keep on clicking that forgot button for no reason coz im just curious if that works if my pass will lost..and i cant login now because of what ive done and it says SPECIFIC PASSWORD REQUIRE
help me plz. The email of my account is not registered in Yahoo.

And i already send this case to support using my Gmail acc. Hope they send me the specific password coz i was just curious on that

Charactee; Weakidseek
Lv; 20
gold; 130k pluss
pet; Orion
weapon; expedition rifle of brutality lvl 20 and 14 Legendary

please Devz help me i dont wanna start all over again. I just curious about that forgot button and i keep clickong it then when now i log in i cant it says Specifc pass Require...

Huhuh:(:(:(

Sent from my SHV-E110S using Tapatalk 2

Risend
03-11-2015, 01:28 AM
I dont think normal players can help you with this kind of issue. if you have contacted the support about this I guess you just have to wait to hear from them back.

Weakidseek2015
03-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Okay. I just wait because i didnt play AL in 1day and still it says Specific password requure

Zylx
03-11-2015, 03:13 AM
You have to reset your password. Check your emails for anything from spacetime about resetting your password. Usually when you hit 'Forgot Password', it sends an email to your email address with a link to reset your password. Check your spambox too, as these messages sometimes get stuck in the spam filter.

Soaringvvings
03-11-2015, 03:21 AM
Also if you made the email something random you could always register that email, and then recover the password.

Weakidseek2015
03-11-2015, 03:40 AM
Pyrnce no..
The problem is my email is not registered in Yahoo.
I just make it when im new in AL for fast so i can play fast then. I DIDNT FORGOR MY PASS. The problem is I keep on clicking that forgot password because im stupid.! And it says SPECIFIC PASSWORD INCORRECT
I was just curiouz on that time so i can try if that thing works. And my email is not real its just a random email that i create only in that AL game huhu i dont wanna start back to lvl 1

Weakidseek2015
03-11-2015, 03:43 AM
Yes it is random email but. I didnt register my email on Yahoo.
Thats the problem. Iknow the devz knows my password coz when i click that forgot button

Rx8
03-11-2015, 04:15 AM
Yes it is random email but. I didnt register my email on Yahoo.
Thats the problem. Iknow the devz knows my password coz when i click that forgot button

Devz dont know anyone's passwords...Its only the support team that has it all, or maybe even they dont possess your passwords...

You havent created a real e-mail? yet you made it on the SpaceTime Game..rofl.

Go make that e-mail on yahoo and hit the forgot password on the game. You will get the password reset option mail. Now get going

Weakidseek2015
03-11-2015, 04:20 AM
Yes. I didint my email is random.
And when i try to create that email on yahoo it says like this

ex: cucumber@y.c
but the yahoo didnt accept like that.. and my email on AL has no number. And yahoo need to have like cucumber123@y.c

so i cant create a yahoo for my email in AL. .
ama stupid ᆢhope they heard me on support i have a proof about my char lvl 20 sorc.

Rx8
03-11-2015, 04:42 AM
Yes. I didint my email is random.
And when i try to create that email on yahoo it says like this

ex: cucumber@y.c
but the yahoo didnt accept like that.. and my email on AL has no number. And yahoo need to have like cucumber123@y.c

so i cant create a yahoo for my email in AL. .
ama stupid ᆢhope they heard me on support i have a proof about my char lvl 20 sorc.

Dont worry, Support team can change the e-mail for you. Just make a new yahoo account or request them to make up one for you. That should solve your problem.

Weakidseek2015
03-11-2015, 06:29 AM
Well thanks. I email them on support and I said all about my email and pass the day i click the forgot button. Send SS
.hope they do it for me.

I request them to email it to my Gmail. Hope they read my email coz. 2day consecutive cannot play AL and I am getting sick of it. If my pass just didnt reset when i click that forgot button. .
Pwewwww awful:confused::confused::(:(:(

sorry for bad english i am from asia

Rx8
03-11-2015, 07:23 AM
Well thanks. I email them on support and I said all about my email and pass the day i click the forgot button. Send SS
.hope they do it for me.

I request them to email it to my Gmail. Hope they read my email coz. 2day consecutive cannot play AL and I am getting sick of it. If my pass just didnt reset when i click that forgot button. .
Pwewwww awful:confused::confused::(:(:(

sorry for bad english i am from asia

2 days ago? ...that was almost the weekend. And they investigate deeply for every case...so yes, takes a while to respond but worth taking the support in situations like these!

Dragoonclaws
03-11-2015, 09:45 AM
Since you have a forum account, you can send a forum PM to Remiem, Seoratrek, Arpluvial so they can study your case.

You can also send a message to supports (click here to send them an email) (supports@spacetimestudios.com) so they can help you. You can give detailed infos, your old pass, your old email, anything useful!

That's how WE can help you.

Ross Paolo
10-21-2015, 07:19 AM
I got the same story this afternoon the email iused is random then i accidentally hit forgot pssword, i got all proof that i own the account the problem is im here from phillippines, please sts help us! I almost spent 2,000 pesos for this game! :(