PDA

View Full Version : pvp balanced

hiazireci
03-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Hello :)
I would like to propose something for pvp ....
To avoid clashes between players with little money just trying to spend time with those who always make pvp and that are really strong .... do the so-called points ... points a player is realized by: dmng, dps , heal, mana, armor, dex (rouge) int (mage) strg (war) ... so the pvp can be enjoyed by everyone if the players play with others who have similar score ... pvp becomes just pure talent in the game to use the skill not to farm kills player with much less strong ....

:emmersed:

Noobx
03-11-2015, 03:13 PM
sts wont do this, all they want is money. Pvp is a great money generator because of people opening so many lockeds for eggs/gears.

hiazireci
03-11-2015, 03:19 PM
ohh it's all about the money ...

Kriticality
03-11-2015, 03:26 PM
nobody would have any motivation to get better gear. I can wear nab gear and fight nabs. Just throw on epic items and pvp?

Kingofninjas
03-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Haha my trick is to just keep my expectations from sts super low. I automatically assume every event and update will be complete trash and if it isn't well, I guess its a pleasant surprise. This way I never get disappointed by sts complete lack of initiative to make changes that are needed.