PDA

View Full Version : Daily Blessing Reward

Krychi
03-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Hey,

Today I've received my 5th day blessings and I just logout to play later.
After I came back, my blessings were gone... just like that.
I haven't clicked anything.
My 4th day blessings are fine, still active but the 5th days are just gone on 2 characters :hopelessness:

Any advice?

Sheugokin
03-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Ok let's establish that you can only get combo elixirs on the last day. No Xp, damage, and armor crap. Now if you got the exact combo blessings on the fourth day as the fifth day, the fourth day blessings cancel the fifth day's blessings.

For example, if I got a 3X combo for the fourth and fifth day, I would not have a combo for the fifth day.

Ubernewber
03-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Ok let's establish that you can only get combo elixirs on the last day. No Xp, damage, and armor crap. Now if you got the exact combo blessings on the fourth day as the fifth day, the fourth day blessings cancel the fifth day's blessings.

For example, if I got a 3X combo for the fourth and fifth day, I would not have a combo for the fifth day.

Brain cells diminishing by the seconds

Groaning
03-12-2015, 01:13 PM
Brain cells diminishing by the seconds

the truth blows your mind

Fusionstrike
03-16-2015, 12:32 PM
I can't find the thread right now, but it's been a long-standing bug. If you get a daily blessing and it happens to be the same as the one from the previous day that is still running, then when the "old" one runs out both will disappear. The work-around is to make sure you discard your daily blessing if it's still running before collecting the new one.