PDA

View Full Version : You Have Left The Match During Combat. (STS please read)

Allows.
03-11-2015, 05:29 PM
I know, this should prevent players from leaving during a battle, but even when i have 100 % Health & Mana and i hit the Attack or Skill Button unintentionally, it immediately gives me one death.

Example: I joined a CTF-game, i noticed it was empty, i wanted to leave and unintentionally, before i left, i hit the Attack-Button.
I didnt notice it, but when i was in Windmoore it told me "You have left the Match during combat".
I was so annoyed, because the match didnt even start and it gave me one death.
I am not the guy who is looking for a 0 death KDR, but im frustrated when 50% of my Deaths are just becuase of that.

Maybe you can make it this way:

When a player has 50% Health or less and he leaves the game, he gets one death.
Or something like that.
But dont give us deaths when our lifebar is 100%.
There isnt a single reason for giving deaths when Health & Mana is full.
Its not supposed to be this way.

Thanks for reading.

Artoholics
03-11-2015, 06:40 PM
+1 to this lol

Covert
03-11-2015, 06:46 PM
Also please fix the lamister debuff or at least shorten it's duration. So many times I've gotten it even when I press yes to Que arena.
10 minutes is just too long...

Artoholics
03-11-2015, 06:47 PM
Also please fix the lamister debuff or at least shorten it's duration. So many times I've gotten it even when I press yes to Que arena.
Huh? Whats that ?

Arrowz
03-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Stop being a noob kdr lover

Allows.
03-12-2015, 02:16 AM
Stop being a noob kdr lover

lolz.

Allows.
03-12-2015, 10:03 AM

Actually, whats that?

Pirate Captain
03-12-2015, 10:10 AM
Just stop caring about your kdr and it no longer becomes an issue. Seeing as you're a L3 mage this may take some time though.

Earlingstad
03-12-2015, 10:10 AM

whats the lamister debuff that you speak of?

+ 1 to OP's suggestion

manhands
03-12-2015, 10:52 AM
I agree with Arrowz, but if your really interested in saving your KDR make sure your toon is a rest before leaving the map.

farizace99
03-12-2015, 11:40 AM
For kdr lovers here,(if theres any besides Allows) just make sure your health and mana is 100% and also if you accidently pressed attack once unintentionally, just wait about 5-7 sec then leave room.End of problem

Allows.
03-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Just stop caring about your kdr and it no longer becomes an issue. Seeing as you're a L3 mage this may take some time though.

Everybody can pvp at the lvl he wishes to, or?
Just because Im a lvl 3 twink, doesnt automatically mean that Im a KDR lover.
We are doing lots of vs here since lvl 3 pvp isnt that active, so no, im not a KDR lover.
Deaths should be deaths, otherwise they should call it "Lefts during combat".

Allows.
03-12-2015, 11:48 AM
For kdr lovers here,(if theres any besides Allows) just make sure your health and mana is 100% and also if you accidently pressed attack once unintentionally, just wait about 5-7 sec then leave room.End of problem

Since you call me a "KDR lover" you might leave this thread.
Because Im all but a KDR lover lol.
Thats just an issue that has to be fixed, nuff said.

Callmemr
03-12-2015, 11:55 AM
yare you guys judging here low lvl pvpers to be kdr lovers?
i know allows very well and he is NOT a kdr lover.
i often fight with him and also against him.
just coz he started a thread regarging giving deaths that are NO deaths?

IMO he definetly is right that something has to be changed.
Its not ok to give a death when u have 100% both health and mana

Pirate Captain
03-12-2015, 12:20 PM
If you don't care about your kdr, why are you complaining about your kdr?

Allows.
03-12-2015, 12:28 PM
If you don't care about your kdr, why are you complaining about your kdr?
I'm complaining about giving pointless deaths.

Pirate Captain
03-12-2015, 12:33 PM
The only thing deaths do is affect your kdr m8

Allows.
03-12-2015, 12:58 PM
The only thing deaths do is affect your kdr m8

I think you dont get the point of this thread.

Pirate Captain
03-12-2015, 01:04 PM
XD honestly I probably don't

Willisch
03-12-2015, 01:10 PM
Let's stop living in fantasy land where you think kdr doesn't matter. Every single time you stand in town and you see PVP people stop next to you, they are LOOKING AT YOUR KDR AND JUDGING YOU BASED ON IT.

There are multiple different stats at multiple levels. Everyone can't recognize good stats at all levels.People that call others a "kdr freak" don't understand that kdr represents how people view you as a pvp char.

That being said, if I didn't have a death every time I left a game, I'd probably be at 6 to 1 instead of 3 to 1, but level 27 requires a lot of leaving/joining.

Artoholics
03-12-2015, 01:15 PM
Let's stop living in fantasy land where you think kdr doesn't matter. Every single time you stand in town and you see PVP people stop next to you, they are LOOKING AT YOUR KDR AND JUDGING YOU BASED ON IT.

There are multiple different stats at multiple levels. Everyone can't recognize good stats at all levels.People that call others a "kdr freak" don't understand that kdr represents how people view you as a pvp char.

That being said, if I didn't have a death every time I left a game, I'd probably be at 6 to 1 instead of 3 to 1, but level 27 requires a lot of leaving/joining.
Thats true, but if your kdr is too good (like 5k kills 50 deaths) everyone knows your a noob-/dummyfarmer and kdr lover.
If its too good the people dont think: Woah! This guy have to be strong.
They just think: Naaaaaaaab haha!!

Allows.
03-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Yes i also agree to Willisch.

And i also agree to Artoholics, people are calling me a dummy farmer, just because i have like 2000 kills and 98 deaths.
Lvl 3 Twinking isnt dummy farming.
In the past, it was.
But now there are many skilled players, not as much as in other brackets, but Low lvl PvP is getting more popular now, since there are more active players now.

Arrowz
03-12-2015, 01:28 PM
He dont care about kdr , but he got the rights coz for a simple attack u need to wait until u full to heal and skill then to leave map , and the 1 death from leaving map is not funny when u 100 % hp mana , make a change to it at -50% hp or something

You dont need 100%hp and mana just wait for ur character to be at rest.

Yes i also agree to Willisch.

And i also agree to Artoholics, people are calling me a dummy farmer, just because i have like 2000 kills and 98 deaths.
Lvl 3 Twinking isnt dummy farming.
In the past, it was.
But now there are many skilled players, not as much as in other brackets, but Low lvl PvP is getting more popular now, since there are more active players now.

2000 kills and 98 deaths is a kdr over 20. Thats dummy farming

Artoholics
03-12-2015, 01:31 PM

What bs lol...at lower lvls its easy to get such a kdr. Thats not dummy farming.
I was at lvl 8 never farmed even 1 dummy and got a kdr of 3.8k kills 300 deaths -.-

Allows.
03-12-2015, 01:32 PM

Lol? I payed 2,5m for my Lvl 3 Equipment, within 3 para gems and payed over 4m for my pet collection on that lvl.
No, im not a dummy farmer lol, you can come Lvl 3 and vs me if u wish :-)

Arrowz
03-12-2015, 01:35 PM
What bs lol...at lower lvls its easy to get such a kdr. Thats not dummy farming.
I was at lvl 8 never farmed even 1 dummy and got a kdr of 3.8k kills 300 deaths -.-
Then you mostly kills noobs. Congrats

Lol? I payed 2,5m for my Lvl 3 Equipment, within 3 para gems and payed over 4m for my pet collection on that lvl.
No, im not a dummy farmer lol, you can come Lvl 3 and vs me if u wish :-)
Your point? I spent 7m on one item. And id rather not waste my time at a lvl with 5 twinks and the rest are noobs. Come 15-17. Thats a real pvp bracket

Allows.
03-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Then you mostly kills noobs. Congrats

Your point? I spent 7m on one item. And id rather not waste my time at a lvl with 5 twinks and the rest are noobs. Come 15-17. Thats a real pvp bracket

Lvl 15-17 is ruled by Arcane players lol.
The only thing i farm are dummy farmers ;-)

Artoholics
03-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Chatting with people like you on such a topic is impossible...bye from my part

Callmemr
03-12-2015, 01:46 PM

Bro i think you probably dont know what dummy farming actually means
Dummy farming is when you create an extra account to kill it and enter the room withh your main twink and that dummy and you kill that dummy again and again.

Soundlesskill
03-12-2015, 02:21 PM
Yes please, change it back. It's not like anyone will hurt from that one player leaving because theyre a chicken. As said, KDR means absolutely nothing, so I don't know why people even complained about it. Just a bad system.

Arrowz
03-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Bro i think you probably dont know what dummy farming actually means
Dummy farming is when you create an extra account to kill it and enter the room withh your main twink and that dummy and you kill that dummy again and again.

I know what dummy farming is. I simply misspoke. What I meant by referring to his kdr is that at extreme low lvls, like lvl 3, 90% of what players do is kill noobs rather than other . Granted, all lvls have their kdr lovers that mostly only kill noobs such as xbanditkingx, a lvl 16 warrior with 36kish kills and like 1600 deaths. This is clearly the result killing noobs as opposed to wars against other twinks. As a whole, my argument is that this player is a kdr lover because he plays at a lvl where people pretty much only kill noobs as well as his complaining about deaths being added his stats. Thus, i rejected his invitation to vs at lvl 3 where most players in pvp are noobs and requested he come to 15-17 where twinks outnumber the noobs.

Allows.
03-12-2015, 02:48 PM
I know what dummy farming is. I simply misspoke. What I meant by referring to his kdr is that at extreme low lvls, like lvl 3, 90% of what players do is kill noobs rather than other . Granted, all lvls have their kdr lovers that mostly only kill noobs such as xbanditkingx, a lvl 16 warrior with 36kish kills and like 1600 deaths. This is clearly the result killing noobs as opposed to wars against other twinks. As a whole, my argument is that this player is a kdr lover because he plays at a lvl where people pretty much only kill noobs as well as his complaining about deaths being added his stats. Thus, i rejected his invitation to vs at lvl 3 where most players in pvp are noobs and requested he come to 15-17 where twinks outnumber the noobs.

I respect your opinion :-)

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
03-12-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi guys I am looking to buy hellish assault helm for my lvl 41war if any
One wants to sell plus message to alexvaid (name of my char)

Allows.
03-12-2015, 03:55 PM
This shouldn't be a thread to trash other guilds.
Little bit off-topic.

Arrowz
03-12-2015, 04:12 PM
This thread shouldnt exist in the first place. You know you will get a death. You know how to avoid getting a death. Who cares if u get a death? Why did u write this thread?

Allows.
03-12-2015, 04:16 PM
This thread shouldnt exist in the first place. You know you will get a death. You know how to avoid getting a death. Who cares if u get a death? Why did u write this thread?

Why did you post this post?

Thread closed.

Twinisland
03-12-2015, 04:31 PM
This debuff is from order and chaos online and I wish they fix this debuff too Lol.

saiyangodgoku
03-12-2015, 05:22 PM
Lmao

saiyangodgoku
03-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Im not yo daddy im yo grandpa

Earlingstad
03-12-2015, 07:30 PM

Everybody has the freedom to create a thread and put across his opinion or request. Who are you to be policing his thread? And so what if he plays lvl 3? Its his fun and enjoyment, who are you to tell him what level is good for pvp? It is entirely upto Allows to choose what level he pvps at and what topic he creates a thread about.

Arrowz
03-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Everybody has the freedom to create a thread and put across his opinion or request. Who are you to be policing his thread? And so what if he plays lvl 3? Its his fun and enjoyment, who are you to tell him what level is good for pvp? It is entirely upto Allows to choose what level he pvps at and what topic he creates a thread about.

Because he asked a question about a situation that already has a solution and is completely avoidable. It would be like me complaining i dont have enough potions even though i can buy more. There is already a solution. So whats the point of the thread?

XxpuretankxX
03-12-2015, 08:48 PM
omg stop arguing, arrowz if u pvp at 15-17 goof for u, but news flash that level is full of kdr loving noobs, pvp at a real level higher than 20. also because he level 3 doesnt mean he a dummy farmer, everyone has to right to pvp at any level, if his kdr is 2k kills and 98deaths that just means he good at pvp. NOW STOP ARGUING LIKE BABIES

Remarked
03-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Lol That Arrowz guy always starting drama.

Arrowz
03-13-2015, 12:31 AM
omg stop arguing, arrowz if u pvp at 15-17 goof for u, but news flash that level is full of kdr loving noobs, pvp at a real level higher than 20. also because he level 3 doesnt mean he a dummy farmer, everyone has to right to pvp at any level, if his kdr is 2k kills and 98deaths that just means he good at pvp. NOW STOP ARGUING LIKE BABIES

You clearly didnt read any of the thread. I already said it myself every level has kdr lovers and i provided a specific lvl 16 example. A real lvl higher than 20? Is that why most twinks are lvls 10-18 and the twink tournament was lvl 15? I already addressed the dummy farming, i misspoke. If you read the thread you would have known that. I never said he doesnt have the right to pvp at lvl 3 so whats ur point? Killing noobs makes u good at pvp? Babies cant argue because they cant talk.

Allows.
03-13-2015, 01:18 AM
You clearly didnt read any of the thread. I already said it myself every level has kdr lovers and i provided a specific lvl 16 example. A real lvl higher than 20? Is that why most twinks are lvls 10-18 and the twink tournament was lvl 15? I already addressed the dummy farming, i misspoke. If you read the thread you would have known that. I never said he doesnt have the right to pvp at lvl 3 so whats ur point? Killing noobs makes u good at pvp? Babies cant argue because they cant talk.

As already said, i respect your opinion.

ColdBlahd
03-13-2015, 01:34 AM
Who cares if someone cares about there KDR, it's honestly just a game. Big deal of someone wants to have a good KDR? It's called self achievement. I don't PvP myself (before you call me a KDR lover) I PvE, and I'm currently deathless. Yes, I do care for my PvE kdr and does that instantly make me someone that everyone hates? Up to you, I'll say it again. Arcane Legends is "just a game" KDR lover or not, how bout each person plays how they want :)

siddhant
03-13-2015, 04:21 AM
firstly stop generalizing "lvl15-17 filled with kdr lover noobs" the bracket u calling nubs,news flash only lvl15 team has defeated karma in sts tournament so maybe understand the meaning of nub before using it or stop generalising and as per arrowz he has full rights to lay his opinion and even i would agree with his opinion lvl3 pvp is crap "in my opinion" u are just farming random nubs who enter pvp there and using a mage with 2skill points is nowhere called pvp in my opinion pls note every1 has their own liking and right to express so learn to respect that ty.

Litheus
03-16-2015, 12:50 PM
2k kills n 98 deaths is not something a good pvp'er can give....there is something behind the scene we dont know

Litheus
03-16-2015, 01:59 PM
He dont care about kdr , but he got the rights coz for a simple attack u need to wait until u full to heal and skill then to leave map , and the 1 death from leaving map is not funny when u 100 % hp mana , make a change to it at -50% hp or something

one death is for leaving one time...he may leave many times in a day

Allows.
03-17-2015, 12:57 AM
2k kills n 98 deaths is not something a good pvp'er can give....there is something behind the scene we dont know

No. Just no.

Default4976
03-17-2015, 01:14 AM
Idgaf about kdr so i cant say much and i like the death thing for runners. I think u shouldnt get a death if ur mana and hp bars are 100% and not in combat ofc

Allows.
03-17-2015, 07:47 AM
Idgaf about kdr so i cant say much and i like the death thing for runners. I think u shouldnt get a death if ur mana and hp bars are 100% and not in combat ofc

I agree, but it would be more better if they count it as a death when u have 50 % Health/Mana or less.
There's no reason to count it as a death when you have your life & manabar at 100 % both lol.

My opinion

mesalin
03-17-2015, 07:57 AM
I agree this isn't so good system of pvp in AL . Idk why STS made it... so just let's write everyone to STS for delete this system of pvp

I'm so fresh

farizace99
03-17-2015, 10:29 AM
I agree, but it would be more better if they count it as a death when u have 50 % Health/Mana or less.
There's no reason to count it as a death when you have your life & manabar at 100 % both lol.

My opinion
Maybe not 50% or below,make it 80% and below.Thats cause any player can still hit u till ur health left 80% or below.So its still in combat

Allows.
03-17-2015, 12:40 PM
I agree this isn't so good system of pvp in AL . Idk why STS made it... so just let's write everyone to STS for delete this system of pvp

I'm so fresh

They shouldnt delete it, just change/improve it.
There are different ways to get that "runner thing" handled, but not this way.

evanb_333
03-22-2015, 10:18 AM
So i skimmed the cliff notes here, here is what i think. There is not one pvp player who DOESNT care about their kdr, those who say they dont care, 95% of the time have poor kdr. I used to be that guy. I played lev15 first, didnt have the right equip, and it took me forever to get back to a 50% ratio. But as soon as i started getting better, i started checking that number more and more. Now im running a lvl3 mage, and my kdr is 366-166. Not fancy, and YES, a good amount were NOOBS, not dummys. But i will NEVER not kill a player who keeps fighting. They have to learn somehow. I will take armor off and stable pet just to try and even it out......sometimes. I bet Aarowz never shyed away from killing a player two levls lower than him, same principle. Also, lev3 pvp is getting better, much better. I think its time STS set up a tourny for us. Would draw ppl down here where REAL TWINKING is.

Thank you,
And happy hunting.

Axesam
03-22-2015, 12:19 PM
I like the fact that it counts as 1 death. Otherwise people would heal and then simply map out to avoid a death. That doesn't encourage game play. What i don't like is that there is no way to tell uf a mage using a gun is in attack mode or not. You can tell on all toons and even a mage with a staff. I've taken a lot of deaths like this for no reason.

When smurf head look toward right and left isnt an attack position and u can leave room with no death

Niixed
03-30-2015, 01:41 PM
Assigning a death and accusing a player of leaving during combat when, in fact, there is no combat should clearly be classified as a game glitch. Yes there is a way to avoid it, but why should the player be expected to just deal with such a glitch especially when it *is* unfairly costing them an unnecessary death?

KDR is important mainly for guild ranking, but some players do take personal pride in it. This glitch makes everyone's KDR inaccurate because everyone has accidentally fired their weapon and then left the room before the unseen timer that arbitrarily decides you're done with combat expires.

To all of you who whine about players taking the time to voice their complaints on the forums, you're really not helping anyone - including yourself. It's your choice to "just deal," but why must you insist that everyone make the same choice? The forums are intended as a place where STS' customers can voice their complaints!

Smh.

Allows.
04-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Assigning a death and accusing a player of leaving during combat when, in fact, there is no combat should clearly be classified as a game glitch. Yes there is a way to avoid it, but why should the player be expected to just deal with such a glitch especially when it *is* unfairly costing them an unnecessary death?

KDR is important mainly for guild ranking, but some players do take personal pride in it. This glitch makes everyone's KDR inaccurate because everyone has accidentally fired their weapon and then left the room before the unseen timer that arbitrarily decides you're done with combat expires.

To all of you who whine about players taking the time to voice their complaints on the forums, you're really not helping anyone - including yourself. It's your choice to "just deal," but why must you insist that everyone make the same choice? The forums are intended as a place where STS' customers can voice their complaints!

Smh.

Wow, finally someone who understands.

Ravager
04-02-2015, 12:45 PM
It's too hard to tell when mage is in the rest state. Easy for warrior and rogue. Waiting for a mage to look around is ridiculous.

Arpluvial
04-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Hey guys!

This thread has lived through its constructive cycle, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it down.