PDA

View Full Version : Waiting:(

Weakidseek2015
03-11-2015, 11:39 PM
I'm getting bored that i didnt play AL for consecutive 3
days. Just because im so dumb noob clicking that forgot password button..
I am still waiting their reply on support.
I dont see MMORPG like this on Android.
ARCANE LEGENDS IS THE AWEESOME THE GRAPHICS THE GAMEPLAY. Just perfect.
Hope they reply my case now..:(:(
Sent from my SHV-E110S using Tapatalk 2

Arpluvial
03-11-2015, 11:45 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to play right now! That can be really frustrating when you love a game.

If you have emailed the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com, please rest assured that they will get back to you as quickly as possible. They do get a lot of questions, so please bear with them just a bit longer. :)

Weakidseek2015
03-12-2015, 04:45 AM
Okay...
I just wait
I'm really addicted in AL
and I dont wanna start to lvl 1
because my char is lvl 20 and have 130k+ gold from selling lovecraft chests....

Rx8
03-12-2015, 04:45 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you aren't able to play right now! That can be really frustrating when you love a game.

If you have emailed the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com, please rest assured that they will get back to you as quickly as possible. They do get a lot of questions, so please bear with them just a bit longer. :)

Yes, The support team completely, does a in-depth research into the matter. It takes a while, They should be responding to you within a week or 2 days...

I just reported that i forgot my password...And they replied in 42mins...

Weakidseek2015
03-12-2015, 04:53 AM
But... i didnt forgot my password..
I was just curious and i click that forgot password button if it works really. So i clicked. ........and didnt knew. My pass was reseted!!!

Hope they just get back my old password :(

Rx8
03-12-2015, 04:56 AM
But... i didnt forgot my password..
I was just curious and i click that forgot password button if it works really. So i clicked. ........and didnt knew. My pass was reseted!!!

Hope they just get back my old password :(

Well, I guess make a new case NOW. And then, Kindly request them to make a new e-mail, maybe a gmail account i fyou already have one? If you do have a gmail account, ask them to transfer your chars to the gmail account, or ask to change the email. They'll be happy to help i guess. I just transfered my rogue into my mage's account.

Remember, make a new case, or they might as well be busy...Make a new case, they usually do reply within three business days.

Weakidseek2015
03-12-2015, 05:08 AM
I email support now
to make me a email and transfer my character to the email they create...
with all the items. Gold.pet. inventory items. Guild.

Weakidseek2015
03-12-2015, 05:09 AM
Hoping if that works

nevercan
03-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Ofc it wil work :)

chipping
03-12-2015, 02:42 PM
Dont worry this has happened to me before, it takes time but rest assured they'll send u ur details.