PDA

View Full Version : Sudden dcs

bedmaster
03-12-2015, 05:33 AM
Today i experienced something like never before, i dc but no ping rises and no lag, was chatting in guild when someone asked for help, i joined him and dc in the process. After leveling i wanna check auc in outpost and dc. I dc after i clicked go on the world map, instantly dc no long loading etc. Is it just me?

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

codered
03-12-2015, 05:47 AM
Me too. When i join a pt and press the join button is like forever puppy walking anime, and the dc message appear.

bedmaster
03-12-2015, 06:02 AM
Me too. When i join a pt and press the join button is like forever puppy walking anime, and the dc message appear.
Ive had that too before, but what im havin now was different.. after i press join or go somewhere, after 1-2secs of loading i dc, no long loading...

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

justhell
03-12-2015, 06:26 AM
Welcome to the club :D... honestly I already give up to complain about connection problem (DC,lag, and freeze) and didn't even care about this problem anymore. They usually just lock or ignore threads bout this,rather than give us make sense explanation or when exactly they gonna fix this problem. This is their game they can do anything they want and like,so just let they do as they like.

Greatankush
03-12-2015, 08:08 AM
Can't even log in today..