PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Hunter 5 released in play store

Sceazikua
03-12-2015, 09:51 AM
As you may have known the RPG series Dungeon Hunter already, today (3-12), the fifth version of it has been released. Dungeon Hunter 5 seems improved a lot comparing to previous versions. I have only played little, but here are some things I have seen so far
-First of all it's obvious that the towns/villages/maps are no more just you going in the lonely trail like previous versions. Many things have been added, like when you are running, decided to take a sight seeing at an egde on the bridge and can see some undeads chasing the villagers.
-The terrain and graphics are really cool. You'll find yourself sometimes jumping off a building, bridges etc. or rolling to dodge the missiles.
-I haven't known much on this, but there aparently "no classes". At start I can choose one from five weapons, but I can use any items no problem. Maybe its just me not playing much to high levels to explore much (only level 5 now hehe).
-The game seems to be an online game now.
If you're a Diablo fan, I would really recommend the game. I have played some previous versions, and I think they are inspired by Diablo (in DH4 there's a tip "you can only wear one ring at a time", if you know what I mean). Btw, if you play the game, my character name is nob, add me as friend we may run together some time :)

Pirate Captain
03-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Is it only online?
I'll prob get

Sceazikua
03-12-2015, 10:23 AM
I think so. Tried turning off wifi and it says "no internet connection available". There is a solo option when you enter a map too.

Doframingo
03-24-2015, 07:24 AM
I played Dungeon Hunter 1, 2, 3, and 4

DivineMoustache
03-24-2015, 04:25 PM
dh5 sucks, the only good dungeon hunters were 1 and 2...good memories hunting the ninja mask set thingy in DH2 with Co-Op on my iPhone 3-4.

Doframingo
03-25-2015, 12:02 PM
dh5 sucks, the only good dungeon hunters were 1 and 2...good memories hunting the ninja mask set thingy in DH2 with Co-Op on my iPhone 3-4.

1 was pure dope in my Galaxy Ace.

Uafaud
03-26-2015, 07:27 AM
ehh DH5 is mehhhhhhhh...

dawb
03-28-2015, 09:25 AM
I saw it when it first came out. Then day later it was gone from Google play store and when I searched up for direct link it showed me that my device doesn't support the game. Same to my tablet and other phones. My friend has the same problem on his tablet.