PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Gyrm and the Goblin Invasion event

Titanfall
03-12-2015, 11:12 AM
I have a question for the STS team, will the goblin event return and gyrm with it? I'm sure a lot of people would like to know as no one wants to spend 350k on a gyrn to find out goblin events returning and with it gyrm as it'll be a waste of gold.

Thanks!

Willisch
03-12-2015, 12:34 PM
I payed 750k for mine before it got re-released. Payed 1m for breeze when it first came out too. It's a gamble man. I don't think they are going to release information like that due to effects it would have on economic fluctuations.

Aslo, if you actually have one those pets in your sig, I wouldn't worry about it. They cost like 200 gyrms.

Noobx
03-12-2015, 12:42 PM
if the event does indeed return, im hoping sns doesnt return with it. If gyrm is brought back, then people will get mad, because they paid good money for that pet. But of course" sts cares about profits not the game.

codered
03-12-2015, 12:44 PM
don't think they are going to release information like that due to effects it would have on economic fluctuations. .

Possibly

Zylx
03-12-2015, 02:02 PM
if the event does indeed return, im hoping sns doesnt return with it. If gyrm is brought back, then people will get mad, because they paid good money for that pet. But of course" sts cares about profits not the game.

People paying high price for an item isn't an excuse to avoid rereleasing the item. There are many people who don't have gyrm and who can't afford him, so rereleasing him would make him available for even the poor to receive again. When people pay high coin for something, they tend to get things either too early and can't wait for it to be rereleased, or they came too late and are desperate to get the item. Either way, its not fair to everyone else to avoid rereleasing gyrm, and especially SnS and Nightshade.

If you paid high price, you got to enjoy it when many other people couldn't which should already be worth the price.

Willisch
03-12-2015, 02:06 PM
People paying high price for an item isn't an excuse to avoid rereleasing the item. There are many people who don't have gyrm and who can't afford him, so rereleasing him would make him available for even the poor to receive again. When people pay high coin for something, they tend to get things either too early and can't wait for it to be rereleased, or they came too late and are desperate to get the item. Either way, its not fair to everyone else to avoid rereleasing gyrm, and especially SnS and Nightshade.

If you paid high price, you got to enjoy it when many other people couldn't which should already be worth the price.

This.

Marquize Stevens
03-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Whrn does event start

Ssneakykills
03-12-2015, 02:10 PM

Probably a likely chance that sns will get recoloured next elordian event but I'm hoping they will pull through and produce something diffrent to keep sns exclusive

Ravager
03-12-2015, 02:34 PM
In regards to the event, most likely it would return since its the only way to get Nightshade unless they change the description or the way it is acquired.

In regards to Gyrm, we dont know. I would say most likely. When Breezaga came out for Tarlok event, i bought mine for 1m. It returned and price dropped to 80k ive seen. Theres still room for Gyrm egg to drop in price to crap prices since its 350k right now. And there would probably be a newer pet than Gyrm to aim for. Like Frist was the new pet for Winter Event.

Just my theory.

Titanfall
03-12-2015, 02:41 PM
In regards to the event, most likely it would return since its the only way to get Nightshade unless they change the description or the way it is acquired.

In regards to Gyrm, we dont know. I would say most likely. When Breezaga came out for Tarlok event, i bought mine for 1m. It returned and price dropped to 80k ive seen. Theres still room for Gyrm egg to drop in price to crap prices since its 350k right now. And there would probably be a newer pet than Gyrm to aim for. Like Frist was the new pet for Winter Event.

Just my theory.
We all thought the only way to get gyrm was goblin invasion event :/
Knowing STS they can change the way nightshade is obtained without giving the slightest hint

Arcael
05-09-2015, 07:16 PM
Well I know this thread is a little old but they added a new pet for gold tier reachers during the event...
Frankly I have no idea when it is. I'm just 2 weeks old in the game. Could anyone tell me?

Wazakesy
05-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Why get a gyrm when a ribbits AA is much better?....

Kyle Holmes
05-09-2015, 09:02 PM
Well I know this thread is a little old but they added a new pet for gold tier reachers during the event...
Frankly I have no idea when it is. I'm just 2 weeks old in the game. Could anyone tell me?
It is sometime this month. Rem said goblin event is later this month so it could be next weeks event or the week after but it is definitely this month

sent from fritters beak

Wutzgood
05-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Why get a gyrm when a ribbits AA is much better?....

For the happiness bonus. Ribbits aa is better but his happiness stats aren't. Gyrm has much better stats for any class compared to ribbit, and both have a similar aa.