PDA

View Full Version : I want him banned!!!!

KingFu
05-21-2010, 12:47 PM
http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz133/therealdavid/e50d6724.jpg

THis guy made a character impersonating me saying, "I am gay and ugly," (not that gay is negative, but it isn't true.)

I don't want someone impersonating me telling others negative or not true things about me. Please do something!

asommers
05-21-2010, 12:51 PM
That character has been deleted. I've banned him for 3 days.

-ALS

KingFu
05-21-2010, 01:02 PM
Thank you! Suspended character or suspended account?

aWildEevee
05-21-2010, 01:29 PM
That character has been deleted. I've banned him for 3 days.

-ALS

WOAHWOAHWOAH! I want this UNBANNED, because it is COMPLETELY unfair. I want to appeal this because we were ALL JOKING AROUND. We all even made "Ozzy" accounts after "Ozzycodie". There were five of us so I don't understand why >I< am being punished for this!

nerdherd
05-21-2010, 01:31 PM
See that's the thing about joking around...everyone doesn't always find it as funny as you might. Sounds like it's only a 3 day ban on your device, take it as a lesson learned.

aWildEevee
05-21-2010, 01:31 PM
I don't understand why I am being punished for somethig not only 4 other people did INCLUDING MYSTICALDREAM but why we were all joking around as friends!! I want this appealed immediatly please we were ALL joking. And I would like my account unbanned asap please.

aWildEevee
05-21-2010, 01:34 PM
"See that's the thing about joking around...everyone doesn't always find it as funny as you might. Sounds like it's only a 3 day ban on your device, take it as a lesson learned." (I pressed the wrong quote reply so idk how to fix it)

No but that ALSO extremely unfair because MYSTICALDREAM is ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE who ALSO made a copy account of Ozzycodie all in good fun! So I want this appealed please.

And Mystical idk why you reported me when we were all joking and I would like to SINCERELY apologize seeing as I somehow offended you, and I hope you forgive me.

nerdherd
05-21-2010, 01:35 PM
True, if he was doing it too then this is more than a little hypocritical...

Leach
05-21-2010, 01:37 PM
This seems like a Huge overreaction from BOTH parties. Maybe instead of running to the Devs each time something bothers you guys. Try communicating to each other. No one is going to win here.

aWildEevee
05-21-2010, 01:39 PM
I understand that, I just want my account unlocked from these three days that are my weekend, seeig as it is COMPLETELY UNFAIR.

Devs PLEASE reconsider you're decision.

aWildEevee
05-21-2010, 01:40 PM
True, if he was doing it too then this is more than a little hypocritical...

EXACTLY! So I want my account unlocked.

KingFu
05-21-2010, 01:46 PM
I am OK if you hold a grudge but dont lie i never made a character even close to your name on my account, dont lie and try to get me banned, i had NOTHING to do with all the ozzys in town!

Justg
05-21-2010, 01:46 PM
We typically don't discuss bannings on the forums. Please take it up with support(at)spacetimestudios.com

As a side note, you really should not be impersonating other people online. We strongly frown upon it. And we do ban for it.