PDA

View Full Version : What is going on here?

magenice
03-13-2015, 05:12 AM
What is going on here? where are those new vanities,please put them inside the game. I am playing more than 8 hours with my friends not even one vanity we find. none of us have find these new vanities. If anyone find take screen shot and post here want to see from thousands player how many they find already.I can not play 23 hours and 30 min a day to loot something I need to sleep I need to eat I need to go to bathroom I need to go to school I need to do homework and other thing.

Jazzi
03-13-2015, 05:40 AM
I am starting to wonder too if the vanity is in the game. I haven't killed that many goblins myself, but some of the people in my guild are on the LB and have 650+ points and still have not looted a vanity. It could just be very rare though, but should this be the case maybe it should be made sure that when you do loot one it is for your class. Imagine the frustration of running several days and when you finally loot one it is not for your class.

magenice
03-13-2015, 06:01 AM
What is going on here? where are those new vanities,please put them inside the game. I am playing more than 8 hours with my friends not even one vanity we find. none of us have find these new vanities. If anyone find take screen shot and post here want to see from thousands player how many they find already.I can not play 23 hours and 30 min a day to loot something I need to sleep I need to eat I need to go to bathroom I need to go to school I need to do homework and other thing.

I am starting to wonder too if the vanity is in the game. I haven't killed that many goblins myself, but some of the people in my guild are on the LB and have 650+ points and still have not looted a vanity. It could just be very rare though, but should this be the case maybe it should be made sure that when you do loot one it is for your class. Imagine the frustration of running several days and when you finally loot one it is not for your class.

Is this new patrick fools day just moved from april to march?

codered
03-13-2015, 06:08 AM
Lol,,,they forgot to put the loot item, not a single drop so far [emoji30]

magenice
03-13-2015, 06:13 AM
Lol,,,they forgot to put the loot item, not a single drop so far [emoji30]

I better go study a little bit, at least in the future I can find a job and after that a wife and earn real money and be happy.

bedmaster
03-13-2015, 08:00 AM
My tip: do the bard's quest over and over again. Today the story is the pirate themed one, the map contains lots of barrels. U can find it many times

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Ssneakykills
03-13-2015, 08:04 AM
Or you can stop playing extreme amounts and go to the bathroom and poop and eat and sleep instead of grinding the game out so much that you are sick of it

Amvulpix
03-13-2015, 10:22 AM
Lmfao 8 hours ?
You can't be serious.
You must cut your addiction quickly before you are consumed by a game where you'll probably be selling your body parts for items in game, stay in school not AL.

Zynzyn
03-13-2015, 10:26 AM
The vanities must have been forgotten.

Noobx
03-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Well yes the vanity does drop, they are in cs..

codered
03-13-2015, 01:00 PM
Well yes the vanity does drop, they are in cs..
I think that 2015 lepre garb in cs is 15 plat purchase,,well idk,,,

Kyle Holmes
03-13-2015, 01:01 PM
They are from the last event, these ones aint tradable so you wont see them in ah

Noobx
03-13-2015, 01:01 PM
Hm yes will need to find out that

codered
03-13-2015, 01:05 PM
And now system is down for maintenance, possibly fix the drop rate,,,lets see [emoji10]

magenice
03-15-2015, 06:40 AM

No vanity at all. please someone tell forume admin to edit that post they announced free lepregoblin vanity in this event.(no vanity why?)

Noobx
03-15-2015, 08:01 AM
The vanity drops from leprechoblin but its untradeable

Dashie
03-15-2015, 01:14 PM
I think that 2015 lepre garb in cs is 15 plat purchase,,well idk,,,
Yes right...because looted vanities can't be trade or can't sell in cs.

IGN - dashingpiggy level-41(R) , DhalVrush level-41(W) , Dhaavaal level-41(S) , xdhavalx level-10 (R)

Magegrimm
03-15-2015, 02:03 PM
I looted one yesterday for warrior.

Kyle Holmes
03-15-2015, 03:00 PM
Ive had 14 so far