PDA

View Full Version : Luck from Leprechoblin...Stack with Luck Elixir?

Lainnah
03-13-2015, 08:16 AM
I have a 25% luck elixir going. I kill a leprechoblin and get the 2 minute timed 25% luck from him. I have lepre pendant. IS this 65% luck?
I know they aren't supposed to stack but I can see in elixir screen that I currently have normal 25% luck elixir and 25% luck from leprechoblin.
Running like this I have NEVER got so many lockeds. What do you think?

Rx8
03-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Yeah, I killed one lepregoblin, i had lep and luck lixs it stacked...and i got a locked from jarl @_@

What happens if this guy spawned in arena? :rolleyes:

Sorcerie
03-13-2015, 09:03 AM
This event is one of the few opportunities in the game where free players can stack luck the way that some of the plat users do.

So yes, your luck elix + lepregoblin luck buff + lep ped does stack. And if you really wanted to go the extra mile use a combo elixir which also stacks with these! :O

Enjoy your locked hunt~

Twinisland
03-13-2015, 03:22 PM
Does 30min 25% luck stack with 60min combo elixir?

Deathlyreaper
03-13-2015, 07:57 PM
Does the goblin luck stack too?

PhoenixPrime
03-16-2015, 10:15 AM
The 60min combo does 'not' stack with the 25% elixer, at least we've never seen that happen when we're farming. We prefer the 60 min combo because it seems to give a LOT better results than the 25% luck elixer (I know it is only supposed to be a 5% difference, but that 5% really seems to matter).

Also, the leprechaun's 2 minute elixer DOES appear to stack with the lep amulet and the the 25% elixer though. Managed to get my first Mythic item this weekend with all 3 stacked at the same time, 8^).

Dragoonclaws
03-16-2015, 10:58 AM
I have a 25% luck elixir going. I kill a leprechoblin and get the 2 minute timed 25% luck from him. I have lepre pendant. IS this 65% luck?
I know they aren't supposed to stack but I can see in elixir screen that I currently have normal 25% luck elixir and 25% luck from leprechoblin.
Running like this I have NEVER got so many lockeds. What do you think?

Yes it stacks with every other luck boost

15% Leprechaun pendant
25% 30min Luck Elixir OR 60min Combo Elixir
25% (2min) Leprechoblin Luck Enhancer+20% Speed Enhancer

Stoba
03-16-2015, 02:18 PM
Luck has no impact on getting/not getting mythics when opening crates PheonixPrime.

Dragoonclaws
03-16-2015, 02:28 PM
The 60min combo does 'not' stack with the 25% elixer, at least we've never seen that happen when we're farming. We prefer the 60 min combo because it seems to give a LOT better results than the 25% luck elixer (I know it is only supposed to be a 5% difference, but that 5% really seems to matter).

Also, the leprechaun's 2 minute elixer DOES appear to stack with the lep amulet and the the 25% elixer though. Managed to get my first Mythic item this weekend with all 3 stacked at the same time, 8^).

I have another view of this situation:

I've been farming locked crates like anybody did. I use leprechaun pendant and buy luck elixir to save time and be more productive. My worst 30min run result was 2 locked crate, and my best 30min run result was 12 locked. I usually get about 6 locked from those. I know many people who got 0 locked from a 30min run. 25% reroll doesn't mean you'll reroll 25% of the time: it's not guaranteed. Sometimes, I keep rerolling for every kill, during 5minutes; sometimes I don't reroll in the next 10 minutes (nothing, nada, rien, nein).

Glad to hear you had more reroll for an extra 5%, but I think it was like the 5minutes I kept rerolling with 25% reroll. It's just luck afterall xD.

oh and did anyone ever loot a locked crate... in Watcher's tomb 4... without any luck elixir???

Twinisland
03-16-2015, 03:54 PM
Nope it doesn't! I just got a klaas combo elixir I had a luck reroll before that at 1:14 seconds. Turns out the loot reroll stayed and I lost 1 hour of loot reroll!

Don't believe anyone who says klaas stacks with loot, I'm sure it doesn't now.
Has to be plat purchased.

Morholt
03-16-2015, 04:27 PM
oh and did anyone ever loot a locked crate... in Watcher's tomb 4... without any luck elixir???You can loot legendary items, including crates, without any reroll. It is just uncommon to happen. Hence why legendary gear and crates used to hold a good value. Before the leprechaun pendants, the market wasn't overflooded with everything.