PDA

View Full Version : Warriors tragedy

Mariohekmat
03-13-2015, 01:20 PM
Seriously till when (warriors,tanks) nerf will stop? Warriors are getting weaker every season back lvl36 a tank could kill a mage with kershal naked now they can't why cuz skill swap nerfed but it's ok for that after sts made elondrian bulwark it was best thing that happen for warriors then you nerf it cuz rogues and mages cried? Really!!! And now you nerf ancient amulet proc warriors are useless in pve now only good thing about warriors is that they are good in clash and needed!! Soon they will be useless for (pvp,pve) most of players that play warrior are changing for mage or rogue cuz warriors are getting useless!!
Unless you don't want warrior class to get exterminated buff it!! Buff (warriors,tanks) and pls when you buff warriors or give them a good item don't nerf it just cuz rogues and mages cries about it.
Ty for reading :o:o

Marry
03-13-2015, 02:37 PM
Moop @@

Noobx
03-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Since theyre nerfing warrior so much why not nerf maul too? makes -50% armor to -2% armor. Also give rogues horn of renew and fireball, no need for mages or tanks anymore when rogues can literally fly through a map, right? (Sarcasm)
Might as well delete warrior class and possibly mage class from char selection screen anyways.

Twinisland
03-13-2015, 03:05 PM
Why even make this thread when other players are going to just come and say nerf mages cause everyone is allergic to "skill"

kydrian
03-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Seriously till when (warriors,tanks) nerf will stop? Warriors are getting weaker every season back lvl36 a tank could kill a mage with kershal naked now they can't why cuz skill swap nerfed but it's ok for that after sts made elondrian bulwark it was best thing that happen for warriors then you nerf it cuz rogues and mages cried? Really!!! And now you nerf ancient amulet proc warriors are useless in pve now only good thing about warriors is that they are good in clash and needed!! Soon they will be useless for (pvp,pve) most of players that play warrior are changing for mage or rogue cuz warriors are getting useless!!
Unless you don't want warrior class to get exterminated buff it!! Buff (warriors,tanks) and pls when you buff warriors or give them a good item don't nerf it just cuz rogues and mages cries about it.
Ty for reading :o:o

They aren't even tanks they literally get 1 shot or 2 shots by rogue. And warriors? They can't even deliver enough damage without dying in 2 seconds from rogues.

It seems like rogues are the tanks and warriors here. I can't even attack a rogue without healing or I'll just end up dying which shouldn't be happening since a tank is suppose to withstand a lot of hits before healing.
I've seen endgame rogues they have everything a Mage and Tank has health 4k
Mana around 1.5k and dps and damage around 700-800 it shows that they really don't need a warrior or Mage for anything.

"For the weak, for the weary, for the helpless, FOR THE LIGHT!"
~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

Noobx
03-13-2015, 03:50 PM
Last time I checked, a "tank" didnt get 14ked by bloodhammer while using jugg in arena.. a tank actually stayed alive to help his team -.-

carmine_blade
03-13-2015, 04:00 PM
I'm pretty sure that the pendant proc "nerf" is just a bug correction, and that it was never meant to heal that much. Jus' say'n.

andreim
03-13-2015, 04:10 PM
I remember those times when everybody was crying that mages were nerfed. "Buhuu! My little blue thing is useless, there's a tank outside who wants to eat me" Now, is the other way around! Nothing is nerfed. Everything is more even now. Is just that you were used to having a bit of advance for so long! a little "skill" never hurts. :)

Arachnophobik
03-14-2015, 04:00 AM
I remember those times when everybody was crying that mages were nerfed. "Buhuu! My little blue thing is useless, there's a tank outside who wants to eat me" Now, is the other way around! Nothing is nerfed. Everything is more even now. Is just that you were used to having a bit of advance for so long! a little "skill" never hurts. :)

Mages survive fairly long enuff now. But as for pvp being "even" nah. I know a few rogues running around 50% crit and can kill me in two hits even tho i have a huge amount of armor. And if theyre in your team, it usually sucks for warriors cuz they kill everyone before the warriors can even attack.

Mariohekmat
03-14-2015, 04:48 AM
Last time I checked, a "tank" didnt get 14ked by bloodhammer while using jugg in arena.. a tank actually stayed alive to help his team -.-

Like I said tanks are needed in some elite maps arena is one of them

Mariohekmat
03-14-2015, 04:49 AM
Since theyre nerfing warrior so much why not nerf maul too? makes -50% armor to -2% armor. Also give rogues horn of renew and fireball, no need for mages or tanks anymore when rogues can literally fly through a map, right? (Sarcasm)
Might as well delete warrior class and possibly mage class from char selection screen anyways.
Rogues already dominating Pvp they don't need fireball or horn!! Lol

Bellaelda
03-14-2015, 04:59 AM
Like I said tanks are needed in some elite maps arena is one of them

Umm... No

bmooooo
03-14-2015, 05:07 AM
Sts plox bof wareurs juggernaut, it git easily brokun by rogs. Ets a shame to thenk dat wareurs cant do whut dey supposed to do which es tenking. I saw alot of incident wer wareus dies in clesh even on jug by just getteng nuked by full geared rogs. Huhuhu a little bof on jug to make it some wat mur invulnerable for 15 sec will be a big help for oll the tenks out der. After oll its the only purpose of war (to tank) lel.

Dolan and gooby approves*

(Flies away)

Serillia
03-14-2015, 05:53 AM
So being naked and able to kill a maxed mage and having a weapon which has a 100% proc chance to proc a mage's SKILL
in a more efficient way is your idea of class balance? :O

GG

Rx8
03-14-2015, 05:58 AM
So being naked and able to kill a maxed mage and having a weapon which has a 100% proc chance to proc a mage's SKILL
in a more efficient way is your idea of class balance? :O

GG

Well...He actually meant that earlier during the 36LvCap, Warriors were able to kill maxed out (myth ring, myth set, arcane staff with the mythic lunar) mages. Now even with the full gears they arent able to kill mages or rogues...

The main point here is Warrior class balance, Lol.

Risend
03-14-2015, 06:03 AM
Delete your Warrior class start lvling a Rouge.

Be happy.

bruceboster
03-14-2015, 12:16 PM
Rogue>mage>warrior>goblin. Haha

Visiting
03-14-2015, 12:30 PM

You mean Rogue>Warrior>Mage>Pond scum?

debitmandiri
03-14-2015, 02:36 PM
What kind of nerf applied to warriors ? I never heard before ?

emkochiu
03-14-2015, 02:50 PM

Rogue > Warrior > Pet > Mage. Haha.

Khicho
03-16-2015, 02:32 PM
This topic has continued to be ignored by our wonderful developers. It is no secret the rogues are the favored class. This is talked about by every player in AL. The true tragedy is warrior have become a support class but we are the first class called for in pvp. Constantly tank join tank join! But why would anyone want to play a tank if all that is going to happen is you are going to watch Rogues and Mages rack up the kills because the tanks take all the damage. The truely sad thing here tanks cant even get enough kills to cover their deaths in pvp anymore. I am primarily speaking of pvp because lets face it tanks and PVE dont even go together. It is just sad that what should be the most important class in the game is SO under played. I have played WoW, EQ, and War Hammer. The tank class has always been the most complicated class to play but when played well it is untouchable.

Sadly this is not a new topic and I highly doubt that anything will change. This is why I have made a rogue to play.

Ardbeg
03-16-2015, 06:23 PM
This topic has continued to be ignored by our wonderful developers. It is no secret the rogues are the favored class. This is talked about by every player in AL. The true tragedy is warrior have become a support class but we are the first class called for in pvp. Constantly tank join tank join! But why would anyone want to play a tank if all that is going to happen is you are going to watch Rogues and Mages rack up the kills because the tanks take all the damage. The truely sad thing here tanks cant even get enough kills to cover their deaths in pvp anymore. I am primarily speaking of pvp because lets face it tanks and PVE dont even go together. It is just sad that what should be the most important class in the game is SO under played. I have played WoW, EQ, and War Hammer. The tank class has always been the most complicated class to play but when played well it is untouchable.

Sadly this is not a new topic and I highly doubt that anything will change. This is why I have made a rogue to play.

we have team based pvp modes, but a single player ap system. this has been mentioned a lot and pvp needs some class adjustments, but an overhaul of the ap/lb system could resolve a lot of the perceived imbalances imho. tanks are crucial and decide which team wins, but it s all about kills per player...

just food for thought in the ongoing skill balance discussion.

Serillia
03-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Well...He actually meant that earlier during the 36LvCap, Warriors were able to kill maxed out (myth ring, myth set, arcane staff with the mythic lunar) mages. Now even with the full gears they arent able to kill mages or rogues...

The main point here is Warrior class balance, Lol.

Warriors with max gear can easily own mages lol and if you have some skill rogues too

Remarked
03-16-2015, 10:32 PM
i like how all this applies endgame only. twink levels tank easily dominate.

Powergear546
03-16-2015, 11:33 PM
Lol seriously what's the point of giving tank a big hammer that can just increase its his damage very slightly.I mean tanks are for tanking and their damage is lower than rogue and mages but at least give them HP and armor boost.

SacredKnight
03-16-2015, 11:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU

Nuff' said.

P.S. I only watched it for like a minute, anything past that of which may break TOS or something IDK was beyond my control.

Rx8
03-17-2015, 12:03 AM
Warriors with max gear can easily own mages lol and if you have some skill rogues too

A mage with a frost rifle is a not a mere squishy mage tho...

Volt
03-17-2015, 12:29 AM

A mage with a frost rifle is a not a mere squishy mage tho...

True. If timed correctly with Sam, a mage can take a tank down by stunning with fire ball, then Samael panic once the warrior starts charging up a skill, and tapping frost Gun so that it interrupts his next skill charge which is most likely to be heal. A few lightning crits in between and he should fall.

Pillowhead
03-17-2015, 12:37 AM
So what do you want now?
Do you want tanks to get buffed so that they can kill rogues and mages in PvP? So that they can dominate PvE, kill mobs faster than rogues and mages? I don't get it, what do yo want?

Serillia
03-17-2015, 01:42 AM
True. If timed correctly with Sam, a mage can take a tank down by stunning with fire ball, then Samael panic once the warrior starts charging up a skill, and tapping frost Gun so that it interrupts his next skill charge which is most likely to be heal. A few lightning crits in between and he should fall.

When the mage uses sam panic, the war uses sam panic...plot twist then when the mage starts tapping frost gun,tank taps ss and stuns the mage....*heals* gf

Hail
03-17-2015, 06:12 AM
If a naked tank can kill a top geared mage at 36, that is good? Balance say whhhuuuttt????

You guys do realise a rogue does so much due to the fact it is built to be a single target hitter? Both tanks and mages attack affect A WHOLE group of people. Im sure if they classes were the other way around the "op" class would be opposite also.

kydrian
03-17-2015, 03:43 PM
If a naked tank can kill a top geared mage at 36, that is good? Balance say whhhuuuttt????

You guys do realise a rogue does so much due to the fact it is built to be a single target hitter? Both tanks and mages attack affect A WHOLE group of people. Im sure if they classes were the other way around the "op" class would be opposite also.

Yes rogues are built for that..but have you seen endgame rogues built with the best stuff in game if you noticed they have around 4k health 2k mana and enough damage and dps...wow 4k really I don't think a rogue should have so much all I want is warrior class to get a buff for armor and health so it can at least withstand damage instead of being killed in 2 hits

~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

Jazzi
03-17-2015, 03:56 PM
Yes rogues are built for that..but have you seen endgame rogues built with the best stuff in game if you noticed they have around 4k health 2k mana and enough damage and dps...wow 4k really I don't think a rogue should have so much all I want is warrior class to get a buff for armor and health so it can at least withstand damage instead of being killed in 2 hits

~Donovic
Bringer Of Salvation

I agree with you that warriors need to be able to survive more than two hits. But I am a rogue and have 4200 health and unfortunately get one-hit by a number of mobs in the planar tombs and and most of the boss's attacks. So having 4k health does not help much

bmooooo
03-18-2015, 01:24 AM
I dont care if war cnt kill enough on pvp all i ask for is to make them durable enough to do their job(tank) ive done tons of 1v1 and i think im not that bad. But i noticed that juggernaut cn easily break if a if the rogue knows how it works. Its just pissing me off that the only use of war on pvp is to tank what makes it worst is their jug breaks sometimes, ffs how can a tank be a tank if rogues are killing them even with jug

Shackler
03-18-2015, 04:13 AM
i dont agree with you. i can kill many mages easily. Also rogues. We are still op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Continents
03-18-2015, 10:12 AM
Warrior's r op as hell atm..