PDA

View Full Version : bouy this event ;)

noahgoulin
03-13-2015, 02:29 PM
(Sorryfor the title, I meant : about this event :p )

In my opinion that event is a good way for non mythic/arcane players (like me) to go on leaderboard,it'll be a good idea to make some others like it :)

What are ur opinions?post it here :)

Visiting
03-13-2015, 02:31 PM
I think it's a good event for macro users to get on the leaderboard ._.
Free vanities and luck are nice too ;3

Ssneakykills
03-13-2015, 02:40 PM
Ya I mean you can farm non tradable lep vanitys that look practically the same as least years ones

Kakashis
03-13-2015, 03:13 PM
Ya I mean you can farm non tradable lep vanitys that look practically the same as least years ones

They look exactly the same?

Magegrimm
03-13-2015, 04:28 PM
I think it's a good event for macro users to get on the leaderboard ._.
Free vanities and luck are nice too ;3
Why people use macros? I deduce it's because of laziness but it takes the fun out of the game...what's the point of being on LB without enjoying the game? I find that quite amazing for the ones who use it.
And another thing why STS hasn't...Idk...fixed this?

Ssneakykills
03-13-2015, 04:40 PM
They look exactly the same?

Pretty much I believe

Serillia
03-13-2015, 10:31 PM
Pretty much I believe

The new one's a little more greener!

mlb2005
03-13-2015, 10:58 PM
Why people use macros? I deduce it's because of laziness but it takes the fun out of the game...what's the point of being on LB without enjoying the game? I find that quite amazing for the ones who use it.
And another thing why STS hasn't...Idk...fixed this?

My guess its hard to catch the botters since this game uses instances and people go places alone. Most mmo's have other players that come along and rat out the botter. Gm shows up and asks him a question and if he doesn't answer he gets banned.

I'm not even sure a gm can enter an instance that someone is playing already. Maybe but i don't know. If they can then they should drop in on top players from time to time and see whats going on.