PDA

View Full Version : Making Rare/discountinued/holiday item list. Need Communities help! :D

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Okay so I am making a complete list of all of the rare, discontinued and holiday items in the game, but I don't own every item that I want to put on this list. So I am asking the community to help me out with stats and pictures of items for the list.

Everyone who contributes will get a special thanks and full credit in the list :).

So, the items I need a screenshot of is:

Pretty much all the discontinued or rare items, I have the slightest clue on what items are and are not.

Halloween Witches Hat

Then I might need pictures of some of the holiday quest items for Christmas, I'll have to sort through my stash and see what items I did and did not get ahold of.

Oh then if anyone still has a photo of it, the "Default Object". Edit: Found it.

Thanks guys :).

RedRyder
03-15-2011, 08:25 PM
post default object please? and doesnt yanis have them in one of his threads? :p

KingFu
03-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Do level 46+ ao2 pinks qualify? Also, get in game plz:) I'll gift you some for screenshots

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm not sure, I know Yanis has all the pinks for all the dungeons. I will be making a complete list that includes vanities, holiday items, discontinued items, event photos "Santa Claws, Droid event", and anything else that I missed in this post. It will almost be like a timeline and history of PL events.

Do level 46+ ao2 pinks qualify? Also, get in game plz:) I'll gift you some for screenshots

Okay getting on now, what char will you be on?

Edit: Ao2 pinks are forever discontinued right? If so, then yes.

RedRyder
03-15-2011, 08:30 PM
i wanna see default object!!!

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 08:31 PM
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/Pocket%20Legends%20Rare%20item%20Collection/DefaultObject.jpg

Here ya go red.

RedRyder
03-15-2011, 08:34 PM
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/Pocket%20Legends%20Rare%20item%20Collection/DefaultObject.jpg

Here ya go red.

haha was that the actual name too? was it a pink?

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 08:35 PM
haha was that the actual name too? was it a pink?

I am not sure what the item looked like. Kingrichie only posted one screenshot of it and didn't really explain it.

Zeus
03-15-2011, 08:37 PM
I am not sure what the item looked like. Kingrichie only posted one screenshot of it and didn't really explain it.

Some A02 pinks are discontinued. Some aren't. Depends on the pink. Everything that can be worn that isn't a weapon is. I believe the thoth plasma still drops as Twinktastic looted one after that update. Same with the ryylox lightning blaster. Everything else is discontinued. I have a few of them :D.

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 08:38 PM
Awwww.. Yanis made this thread today?! D: never mind on this list.

Edit: Hmm... he doesn't seem to have some stuff listed.

KingFu
03-15-2011, 08:43 PM
The item was an "Alien Staff of Fate" know that for sure;)

Phar, sorry, can't get on ATM >_>

Edit:

Actually, all the level 47+ ao2 pinks are discontinued for good, I'm pretty sure.

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 08:44 PM
The item was an "Alien Staff of Fate" know that for sure;)

Phar, sorry, can't get on ATM >_>

It's all good.

Kossi
03-15-2011, 09:08 PM
Ill get crackin on a few later ^.*

Yanis
03-16-2011, 09:15 AM
I have all the discontinued pinks on my lists (marked at the end of each item description or at the beginning of a group) but they are split by area. I don't have vanity items though nor do I have non-pink discontinued holiday items. Happy to help if I can.