PDA

View Full Version : Add a sixth gear slot

Tatman
03-13-2015, 11:17 PM
Might have been suggested/discussed before, too lazy to search.

We have weapon, helm, armor, ring, amulet. That's five. I'm not counting vanities and banners here. As title says - add a sixth slot. Random thoughts follow, mostly pve focused.

I envision this sixth type of gear as something similar to what can be found in other games. Not an actual type of gear like boots or gloves, but rather something like the charms in Diablo, for example. Those were objects that gave different bonuses by simply being kept in the player's inventory. I say - why not implement such objects that would give bonuses to the party, or even more fun - to the other party members but not to yourself. Charms could also apply debuffs to enemies. Let's say we have a warrior class specific charm that gives crit to the party. I believe most rogues would like to have a warrior like this in their party. Or a rogue specific charm that, for example, "reduces skills cooldown by X seconds for party members", so mages and warriors could use their skills more often. Or a mage charm that gives.. 1% dodge.. no, I'm kidding here. :) Anyway, I think you get it.

Not sure if it can be implemented. Pretty sure it won't be. Doesn't hurt to post it though. :)

Thanks for reading.

Noobx
03-21-2015, 09:14 AM
This is a great idea, to be honest. However, 2 seconds after these charm-like items get into the game, every person who pops locks 24/7 in towns will be running around with the most op charms. If they will be implemented into the game, sts should at least make it so that people have to actually go outside of town and kill monsters for it, instead of buying straight from cs.