View Full Version : [Suggestion] Ranked PvP

TheComboKid
03-14-2015, 07:53 AM
So I'm rubbish when it comes to PvP. I might get the occasional kill here and there but that's in a ratio of 1:20. So my idea/suggestion is that you make ranked PvP matches. Ranks should go from F-A.

Here's how I would like it to be:
When someone hasn't PvPed before they won't have any rank whatsoever. They'll have to fight 10 other people before their rank is determined. The minimum lvl to PvP should be 15.
0 wins = Rank F
1-2 wins = Rank E
3-4 wins = Rank D
5-6 wins = Rank C
7-8 wins = Rank B
9-10 wins = Rank A

There should be a higher rank that can't be achieved just by killing 10 players in a row. You could call it Rank S, Rank SS and Rank SSS. Also a gauge should be available to only you so that you can estimate how many wins you need till you rank up. Team Death Matches would give you rank points as you kill players but Capture the Flag would give more rank points as you have to kill players to get to your goal first.

Pros:

Twinked characters will likely be higher up in the ranks, so players with none don't have to fight them.
Would motivate players to want to PvP more so they can get higher ranks.
Motivate players to grind for better gear.

Hope something like this is implemented in the future.

epicrrr
03-14-2015, 09:31 AM
we would be sitting on a pvp rooms for hours or 30 mins then after youve waited that long they see you and - "o crap nekro rog" - *teleports away.

TheComboKid
03-14-2015, 10:50 AM
we would be sitting on a pvp rooms for hours or 30 mins then after youve waited that long they see you and - "o crap nekro rog" - *teleports away.

Then they should put a system where if you leave a match after it has stared you gain points for the "kill" and they lose points for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Zerris
03-14-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure about using letters but I don't mind the idea of ranked PvP. It would even make it for fun for lower levels to PvP so they aren't going against twinks with a 10mil set and a thousands of kills already. It would make PvP much more balanced and interesting

epicrrr
03-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Then they should put a system where if you leave a match after it has stared you gain points for the "kill" and they lose points for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Then no one would play it. i think.

TheComboKid
03-15-2015, 09:48 AM
Then no one would play it. i think.

What? of course they would. people wouldn't have to worry about being put up against beast players and they'll have more fun fighting a 30 second long fight rather than having an instant death. lots of games do this btw.

Twinisland
03-15-2015, 11:26 PM
A way better idea that would make kill farmers mad is to just add a simple time limit.